txcosmos

Nelson Performance Tune

I just made the trip to San Antonio to finally get my Nelson tune. This guy knows his shit! The car runs sooo much better now. Not just more power, but it runs so much smoother, and unrestricted. The idle is dead-on, deceleration is good (had problems with old tune), and tranny is better than perfect.

Anyone that has a choice, give him a try. He's not the cheapest around, but now I know why. Trust me, you will not be dissapointed.

Allen, you're the man, thanks again....

black, 05 Roush
    black, 99 T/A WS.6

Is this the same guy that does the mail order PCM?

txcosmos
    yup

forgot to add that I gained 3 mpg too.

LS1.com Sponsor

silver
    94 silv

Quote Originally Posted by txcosmos View Post
    I just made the trip to San Antonio to finally get my Nelson tune. This guy knows his shit! The car runs sooo much better now. Not just more power, but it runs so much smoother, and unrestricted. The idle is dead-on, deceleration is good (had problems with old tune), and tranny is better than perfect.

Anyone that has a choice, give him a try. He's not the cheapest around, but now I know why. Trust me, you will not be dissapointed.

Glad to hear it's running nice txcosmos!! Thanks for the comments and I'll see you soon and we'll turn those rear 02's off.

see ya soon,
    allen

You too KageSS!!

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by txcosmos View Post

I think he should tune for a living and stop with the Mary Kay business myself.
    Pink GTO's just dont do it for me. Mebbe he can give it to Jonathon. LOL...
    Now Jonathon is gonna pee in my gas tank......yup ol Allen is the best tuner...no doubt...
    We need to take up a collection and get them a big ass ashtray. Mama Nelson has declared Jihad on cigg butts anywhere around the shop. She got a gun.

LS1.com Sponsor

silver
    94 silv

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Mama Nelson has declared Jihad on cigg butts anywhere around the shop. She got a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by farmtruc View Post
    Glad to hear it's running nice txcosmos!! Thanks for the comments and I'll see you soon and we'll turn those rear 02's off.

see ya soon,
    allen

You too KageSS!!

Hey man, I've got an '02 Silverado standard cab short bed with a '99 LS1. I have Magnaflow cat back, otherwise the intake, injectors and pcm are all stock 4.8. It will just kill a shortbed Hemi Dodge, but i can't help but believe I'm leaving a bunch on the table. Can you help? I would also like my Tahoe Z71 as well as my wife's weekend toy, '95 Z28 convertible tweaked. How about a package deal? Seriously, I'd like to know your thoughts on the pickup.
    Last edited by RandyW; 10-27-2006 at 04:36 PM.

LS1.com Sponsor

silver
    94 silv

Quote Originally Posted by RandyW View Post
    Hey man, I've got an '02 Silverado standard cab short bed with a '99 LS1. I have Magnaflow cat back, otherwise the intake, injectors and pcm are all stock 4.8. It will just kill a shortbed Hemi Dodge, but i can't help but believe I'm leaving a bunch on the table. Can you help? I would also like my Tahoe Z71 as well as my wife's weekend toy, '95 Z28 convertible tweaked. How about a package deal? Seriously, I'd like to know your thoughts on the pickup.
    Hi, sure, I'd be glad to go over the details about your truck.
    I bet it runs pretty.
    If you don't mind, email me at allen@nelsonperformance.com and we'll discuss the details and see what we can come up with.

thanks and I look forward to hearing from you,
    allen

Quote Originally Posted by farmtruc View Post
    Hi, sure, I'd be glad to go over the details about your truck.
    I bet it runs pretty.
    If you don't mind, email me at allen@nelsonperformance.com and we'll discuss the details and see what we can come up with.

thanks and I look forward to hearing from you,
    allen

Allen, you have mail!

Thread Information