black
    2002 NHRA trans am

Need computer help!

I recently bought a 02 TA and I LOVE it. The only problem is it was modified before I got it. It has Flowmaster cat back, kn cold air, and ls6 intake. That is what I know for sure. I herd from a "friend" of the prevous owner it has the ls6 cam and a programer. The problem is now I want to spray the car(n2o) and change other things and don't know how to reprogram to take timing and so on. Any help!!

LS1.com Sponsor
    GM Tuner

Quote Originally Posted by obnxousta View Post
    I recently bought a 02 TA and I LOVE it. The only problem is it was modified before I got it. It has Flowmaster cat back, kn cold air, and ls6 intake. That is what I know for sure. I herd from a "friend" of the prevous owner it has the ls6 cam and a programer. The problem is now I want to spray the car(n2o) and change other things and don't know how to reprogram to take timing and so on. Any help!!

I tune in the Richmond area. I sell a small device ($75) that I can install (10 mins) before tuning that would let us tune the car on the dyno, and give you a peak N/A tune (high timing, normal AFR) and when the nitrous is on, the module I install works with the stock PCM and pulls timing and can even alter WOT fueling only when the nitrous is active. We would tune the car off the bottle and then on it. I would strongly suggest selling the flowmaster catback and getting something different under the car as being your first change. Good luck.

black
    2002 NHRA trans am

I saw your web site the other week and am very interested. I just need moor mods first. Expect to have everything in a month or so.

Thread Information