blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

just a little fyi

for you guys that like to do alot of on road tuning or tuning on the go. Thought i would share this product with you guys that is perfect for those situations

the dell insprion mini 9 i am not a dell fan..but this mini laptop is pretty nice..ranges around $465-$560 runs vista home premium..comes with a 1.x intel atom processor and 1 gb of ram and 8-16gb of solid state hard drive..now for a serial connection you can always buy a third party usb to serial adapter and it doesnt come with a cd rom..so a usb cd/dvd rom would be nice..but all in all this might go into my collection so when i start tuning and etc..i can have this little tike with me at all times in my car to solely run hp tuner I am playing with one at my work and i kid you not guys..this is a very solid and afforadable computer and for people doing alot of testing/tuning on the road etc...this is would be perfect..no need to balance a big laptop any more ...oh and by the way..has a/b/g wireless

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

i got this email the other day . 399.99
    http://www.dell.com/content/products...749&lid=890506

98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by 1fastcamarosss11 View Post
    i got this email the other day . 399.99
    http://www.dell.com/content/products...749&lid=890506
    very solid..but what i like about this computer is its tiny..i wish i could find the dimensions..it is as tall..when screen is poped..as a regular sized drinking cup...and if i had to guess it would be 11x11

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    very solid..but what i like about this computer is its tiny..i wish i could find the dimensions..it is as tall..when screen is poped..as a regular sized drinking cup...and if i had to guess it would be 11x11
    yeah i got the email for the one you said about 2 weeks ago or so. but for 399.00 that is a very good deal. unless you just need something smaller/ weight.

98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by 1fastcamarosss11 View Post
    yeah i got the email for the one you said about 2 weeks ago or so. but for 399.00 that is a very good deal. unless you just need something smaller/ weight.
    true

98 Formula
    06 duramax

with black box logging I very rarely even have the laptop in the car these days. Black box logging is the best thing since sliced bread.

NBM
    2000 Trans Am

Black box logging is great for tuning other vehicles - but I got bout 50G of space available, ignition key startup and almost always running logs......... see sig
    2000 NBM TA - Pacesetter Headers, SLP lid/bellow, Granetelli maf, Magnaflow catback, 18" C6 wheels, Eihbach springs, Custom Carputer - 7" TouchScreen, AMD 2.1GHz CPU, 2GB RAM, 500G Hard Drive, DVD RW, GPS, WiFi, HPTuners Pro, 30K+ track media library. Anyone gives me a rev - I give them the Bird

Thread Information