navy blue
    1998 camaro ss

Autometer c2 wideband install (need help)

Just bought a c2 wideband, and im looking at the wiring diagram, and it has 2 wires to be connected that go to a data logger. What does this mean? Do I need somethimg else? Or can I just tape these wires off, because I already will have the power and ground hooked up. There is also a third wire that goes to the TB for a WOT Switch, and I dont have one. Does anyone know what im supposed to do, because these instructions only tell me what the wires are used for. Not what else to do or purchase. Thanks!

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I'm not familiar with the autometer wideband. Is it an actually wideband? Meaning did it come with or connect to a wideband O2 or do you hook it to your narrowband (stock) sensor? I can tell you how innovate's works and maybe that'll help you some. There are 2 "output" wires on it.....one goes to your gauge and the other is for data logging. I extended the data logging wire and zipped it under the dash so I can hook hptuners to it and log the wideband. I would suggest you leave that wire at least accessible in case you ever want/need to log the wideband. I'm also not sure why a wideband needs a wot switch?

navy blue
    1998 camaro ss

Yes it has its own bosch sensor with a connector, but I have those 3 other wires to hook up. 1 to TB and other 2 to data logger it says. I dont know if they HAVE to ne used or not. Guess ill find out when I hook it up. This wideband does all kind of shit.wot peak/recall mode,wot alarm warning mode, real time mode,stoich afr setting mode, bgd range setting mode, and heater control mode. I thought it was kinda just plug amd play! Damn

Thread Information