Question air pump and egr delete????

is there any software or progamer i can get 2 earase those 2 because the pump went out and my ses light is on...i dont want 2 waste money on the dam pump and my car is running kinda shity i think because my light is on..please let me know with some kind of suggestions..thanx..i am a smog tech so i dont care how i just want to get rid of both of them

SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

any tuner software can do it, hptuners etc. If you just want a programmer the predator can delete O2s EGR and AIR. a few (if that many) other handhelds besides the predator can do it, but I don't know much about the rest of them, I hear Vinci is a good one. No matter what you won't get out cheap

hey thanx for the info..is there any other programer that can delet those 2 that anybody knows about..i need it asap..but i dont wana get sumthing and get disapointed..i need good advice like the one above

Token V6 Guy

Silver
    2000 Grand Prix GTP

Quote Originally Posted by irman1
    hey thanx for the info..is there any other programer that can delet those 2 that anybody knows about..i need it asap..but i dont wana get sumthing and get disapointed..i need good advice like the one above
    I use hptuners as well...literally from start to finish would take just about anyone 5 minutes to delete the codes you speak of.

Hey thanx for the help and info..I called two local shops around my area which specialize in camaros and vetts..and asked how much it would be 2 get my egr and air deleted so my ses doesn't come on..one shop I called quoted me 200$ and the other shop 100$ kinda funny here for 5 mins of work but they do have the software and I don't..is this a good deal?I need it because I'm sick of the ses light being in my face and it might free up a pony or 2

Thread Information