Today I noticed some vibration feel and sound coming from what might be my clutch pedal area. When the car is in 1st gear from a start, as I let out the clutch pedal there is a really fast vibration sound and a slight tremor can be felt. It sounds like a metal on metal chatter. The sound is worse than the feel. It can barely be felt but it can be heard clearly. It does it while accelerating in 1st and 2nd gear at lower rpm. If I floor it the sound and feel goes away. The clutch seems to be working just fine. It still seems to grip well and there isn't any slip. I can't feel anything through the actual clutch pedal but that's where it sounds like it is coming from. And I noticed that there is now a squeaking sound coming from my clutch pedal that wasn't there before and the pedal feels slightly more spongy than before.

I know this isn't a very good description but I was hoping someone might have an idea of what it is. I don't have time to get it to a shop anytime this week and I was planning on going out of town with it this weekend so any help would be appreciated.

Could this be caused by a bad clutch slave cylinder?