Thread: A4->t56

white
    1998 Z28

A4->t56

was wondering if its worth the hassel swapping from an A4 to T56 any thoughts guys ???

Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

Would probably be worth your while to just go out and buy a 6 speed car. Lots of hassle to do the swap and lots of little parts needed that most people wouldn't think of.

My .02

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

If I had a auto, no way I would change to a T56. I wish I could have two TA's. One manual and one with a 3800-4000, cam of my choice and be able to decide which TA I wanted to drive that day.

For someone who has never done the swap, Im sure its alot of work. More work then I would be willing to do. Stall that auto, and probably beat up on most of the T56's around you

white
    1998 Z28

well i had full intake/exhaust with an ms3 and a edge 4k stall with 3.73's tuned on a spray and it just was boring after a while. car is mostly stock now with the exception of intake/exhaust i just miss shifting i guess. theres a guy i met in los angeles said hed do the entire swap for 2500 includes everything too. idk though im just bored i guess

Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by LS1MuNkY View Post
    well i had full intake/exhaust with an ms3 and a edge 4k stall with 3.73's tuned on a spray and it just was boring after a while. car is mostly stock now with the exception of intake/exhaust i just miss shifting i guess. theres a guy i met in los angeles said hed do the entire swap for 2500 includes everything too. idk though im just bored i guess
    If your wallet can handle it, do it by all means. I would like to, but without time and the other car to swap parts with, it can be a real hassle.

Thread Information