Which one?
    73;79;81;84;88;98

anything out there for older 95 suburbans?

I got a sweet deal on a mint 95 suburban. Trouble is it is butt ugly. Is there anywhere out there selling something to improve the looks of this ugly vehicle?

Bronze
    1984 Corvette

Put a decent set of wheels on it, and maybe a different grille ... can't beat the looks of a 1992 - 1999 SUB.
    Mine is a 1992, with 73,000 miles ... I LOVE IT !!
    Except forthe horrible gas mileage that is :-)

Life in the Fast lane sunsetorangess's Avatar

Met. Sunset Orange
    01 SS

Lol those things are tanks, other than the gas mileage there not bad vehicles...
    J
    2001 SS, Its not the car its the Driver that matters....

Black
    1998 Trans Am

Get a billet grill that has straight bars to it, not the round ones. What color is it?

Which one?
    73;79;81;84;88;98

HAHA! Its that lovely two tone green with beige/champagne color center. Even has aluminum running boards. Couldn't beat the deal. It has 180,000 on it, but runs tops other than an exhaust manifold leak. The inside was mint, looked showroom. Smelled like dogs because the guy who owned it was a ceo from some big colorado company who had a house in vermont and bought it to transport his dogs to colorado and back. Kept up every maintainance possible for it. Came with a brand new set of nokia hakks on chevy rims and a brand new set of bf goodrich on american racing chromes. The tires were worth the $2000 i paid for the rig. It is just ugly, but i have never been a fan of two tones anyhow...

Bronze
    1984 Corvette

that's funny, my '92 GMC (love the stock grille, only used 2 years - 92 & 93) came from Colorado to PA. It is all white with tinted windows and chrome american racing wheels, and black aluminum running boards.
    It only has 73,000 miles on it, and the maroon interior is like brand new as well.
    I am thinking about putting a steel cowl induction hood on it, with black SS stripes. And maybe a cat-back system. I also bought a set of black factory-style fender flares, just have not gotten a chance to put them on yet.

I don't use it a whole lot, my Camaro is my daily driver, and has almost the same mileage on it, it will surpass the Sub soon. I bought the Sub in Dec. 2008 with 68,000 miles on it. I almost did believe it was for real, but there is not a spot of rust on it. I guess Colorado does not use salt on their roads, likes the Northeast portion of the country seems to over-use.

Thread Information