Page 420 of 431 FirstFirst ... 2070120170220270320370380390400416417418419420421422423424 ... LastLast
Results 8,381 to 8,400 of 8605

Texas Mini Train March

This is a discussion on Texas Mini Train March within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Originally Posted by VENOMOUS Heck, just another BBQ or something would be fun. Then maybe a cruise around or something. ...

  1. #8381
    C=('.'Q) wultdat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cross Roads, TX
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,557

    Electron Blue
    2002 C5 Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by VENOMOUS View Post
    Heck, just another BBQ or something would be fun. Then maybe a cruise around or something. IDK?
    Quote Originally Posted by BULLET_WS6 View Post
    pick a date you can make it out here and we will see whos free for what
    I'm down for that

  2. #8382
    $ 25,000 panty dropper VENOMOUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Waco
    Posts
    1,186

    2005 Ram SRT-10 QC 8.3l
    1999 FRC Black

    Quote Originally Posted by BULLET_WS6 View Post
    pick a date you can make it out here and we will see whos free for what
    Since yall just had one I'll be ready whenever yall are. Week after next?

  3. #8383
    Missing 4 Cylinders BULLET_WS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Denton (Dallas)
    Posts
    10,577

    Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(

    im gonna call this guy and hope that the car is not a complete lemon

  4. #8384
    Missing 4 Cylinders BULLET_WS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Denton (Dallas)
    Posts
    10,577

    Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(

    oops sorry.. this guy
    http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...ce=&cardist=27
    glen the pics are back up on it

  5. #8385
    Senior Member Bowtie_girl30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Everything's better in Texas.
    Posts
    6,414

    Black
    2009 Cobalt SS

    Quote Originally Posted by VENOMOUS View Post
    By the way, all of your car looked great in the pics from the GTG. Yes even Aud's. It's neat to actually see the cars outside an avitar. Looks like a pack of angry wolves ready to eat fords.
    Are you kidding me, my car was insanely dirty! It's bothering me big time and it didnt help that Edwin drew boobs and vaginas all over her either.


  6. #8386
    Senior Member Bowtie_girl30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Everything's better in Texas.
    Posts
    6,414

    Black
    2009 Cobalt SS

    Okay laptop is dying Ill be back later

  7. #8387
    C=('.'Q) wultdat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cross Roads, TX
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,557

    Electron Blue
    2002 C5 Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by BULLET_WS6 View Post
    oops sorry.. this guy
    http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...ce=&cardist=27
    glen the pics are back up on it
    Looks clean I like the color too

  8. #8388
    Missing 4 Cylinders BULLET_WS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Denton (Dallas)
    Posts
    10,577

    Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(

    the guy said its still for sale and i should come check it out this weekend... and its got stock ten bolt with no whining or problems etc so he must not rag on the car as bad as i thought he should... and stock transmision with no slipping.. just tranny cooler and 4000 stall... he said the title is clean... so i will carfax to check for myself... and hopefully check this car out sometime this week... and see what i can do... see if i can get a $1000 non-refund promise buy from my friend and go ahead and give the 1000 to the guy as a non refundable hold onto the car and make a contract of it... so that gives me a week or so of security while my friends loan is clearing...

  9. #8389
    Missing 4 Cylinders BULLET_WS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Denton (Dallas)
    Posts
    10,577

    Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(

    Quote Originally Posted by wultdat View Post
    Looks clean I like the color too
    thank you very much... i will have to spend money on tranny and rearend right off the bat then i can add better lights and hood etc... butrightnow i think it looks fine

  10. #8390
    Missing 4 Cylinders BULLET_WS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Denton (Dallas)
    Posts
    10,577

    Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(

    my bad forgot to ask him if the engine is 402 or 408 etc... so i called him back buthe didnt answer lol... waiting for his call back while i study/sit here on the forums

  11. #8391
    $ 25,000 panty dropper VENOMOUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Waco
    Posts
    1,186

    2005 Ram SRT-10 QC 8.3l
    1999 FRC Black

    Quote Originally Posted by BULLET_WS6 View Post
    thank you very much... i will have to spend money on tranny and rearend right off the bat then i can add better lights and hood etc... butrightnow i think it looks fine
    It is a very nice Maro, but it is not and will never be the T/A you have now. I know they share the same driveline, but the T/A is refined so much more and looks so much sexier IMO.

  12. #8392
    $ 25,000 panty dropper VENOMOUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Waco
    Posts
    1,186

    2005 Ram SRT-10 QC 8.3l
    1999 FRC Black

    Quote Originally Posted by BULLET_WS6 View Post
    my bad forgot to ask him if the engine is 402 or 408 etc... so i called him back buthe didnt answer lol... waiting for his call back while i study/sit here on the forums
    Suprised he had no pics of the motor. You couldn't find a T/A similarly priced or do you want a Camaro? Just curious!

  13. #8393
    Missing 4 Cylinders BULLET_WS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Denton (Dallas)
    Posts
    10,577

    Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(

    Quote Originally Posted by VENOMOUS View Post
    It is a very nice Maro, but it is not and will never be the T/A you have now. I know they share the same driveline, but the T/A is refined so much more and looks so much sexier IMO.
    completely agreed... i just really want ot get rid of my car payments to be honest...

  14. #8394
    Missing 4 Cylinders BULLET_WS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Denton (Dallas)
    Posts
    10,577

    Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(

    Quote Originally Posted by VENOMOUS View Post
    Suprised he had no pics of the motor. You couldn't find a T/A similarly priced or do you want a Camaro? Just curious!
    im just trying to find a veryyyyy cheap car or something like this affordable and a good deal.. dont like that its auto much but i will make the sacrifice if its needed to cut great 60' times... just cant do any racing until i got a new rear in there and the better tranny... tranny will probably be replaced first out of fear

  15. #8395
    Missing 4 Cylinders BULLET_WS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Denton (Dallas)
    Posts
    10,577

    Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(

    i also am sick of worrying about the mileage on my car... i should never feel like i cant drive it because imscared to put mileage on it... i have been better lately but at first i was stingy about driving it

  16. #8396
    lmpounded SandmanWs7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    8,028

    Silver
    2007 CTS-V

    Can't log on via computer

  17. #8397
    Missing 4 Cylinders BULLET_WS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Denton (Dallas)
    Posts
    10,577

    Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(

    Quote Originally Posted by SandmanWs7 View Post
    Can't log on via computer
    que? so how are you on?

  18. #8398
    Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    9,288

    '12 Silver SS 1SS
    '00 Black SS #8617

    Quote Originally Posted by BULLET_WS6 View Post
    my bad forgot to ask him if the engine is 402 or 408 etc... so i called him back buthe didnt answer lol... waiting for his call back while i study/sit here on the forums
    its neither. a 6.0L is around 364 c.i.d.

    tyler, i strongly suggest and recommend that you take your time and research everything. from an outside perspective you are trying to both push and rush things along for what appears to be for no good reason...

    you can ask for $1k from the guy whos looking at your car but off ther seller of the car you are looking at for a $500 dollar non-refund deposit. give yourself some breathing room...

    while i understand this is purely my opinion, but i think what you're doing and the direction youre going is a mistake...

  19. #8399
    Missing 4 Cylinders BULLET_WS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Denton (Dallas)
    Posts
    10,577

    Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(

    Quote Originally Posted by SSwt00SS View Post
    its neither. a 6.0L is around 364 c.i.d.

    tyler, i strongly suggest and recommend that you take your time and research everything. from an outside perspective you are trying to both push and rush things along for what appears to be for no good reason...

    you can ask for $1k from the guy whos looking at your car but off ther seller of the car you are looking at for a $500 dollar non-refund deposit. give yourself some breathing room...

    while i understand this is purely my opinion, but i think what you're doing and the direction youre going is a mistake...
    whats the direction im going in?

  20. #8400
    Slow'er'Ass Mr. Luos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Thornton, CO
    Posts
    23,785

    Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

    Quote Originally Posted by BULLET_WS6 View Post
    whats the direction im going in?
    I am going to head south now.

    Just 2 miles though. My parents computer sucks.

Page 420 of 431 FirstFirst ... 2070120170220270320370380390400416417418419420421422423424 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. ***MAY Texas mini-Train***
    By ntimid8r in forum Texas Members
    Replies: 595
    Last Post: 05-31-2009, 08:57 PM
  2. ***March Texas Mini-train***
    By ntimid8r in forum Texas Members
    Replies: 874
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 05:52 AM
  3. *** Texas Mini Train ***
    By SandmanWs7 in forum Texas Members
    Replies: 6246
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 05:34 AM
  4. Texas Mini Train Feb
    By Sarge in forum Texas Members
    Replies: 7680
    Last Post: 03-02-2008, 11:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •