Texas Mini Train March

This is a discussion on Texas Mini Train March within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Originally Posted by FuhBreezeE Your car...it takes all of 10 minutes to remove the back seat. Ehh...too lazy....

  1. #6621
    lmpounded SandmanWs7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    8,028

    Silver
    2007 CTS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by FuhBreezeE View Post
    Your car...it takes all of 10 minutes to remove the back seat.
    Ehh...too lazy.

  2. #6622
    Wants to be Snowboarding FuhBreezeE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    7,603

    Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777

    Quote Originally Posted by SandmanWs7 View Post
    Ehh...too lazy.
    You've stepped up to a whole new level...

  3. #6623
    Missing 4 Cylinders BULLET_WS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Denton (Dallas)
    Posts
    10,577

    Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(

    Quote Originally Posted by SandmanWs7 View Post
    I could probably fab something out of aluminum. Would need a test car though and some time.
    that would look cool...just cover it in carpet... wouldnt weigh but like 10 lbs...
    but i drive people around in my car ALL the time so i dont think my seats will come out anytime soon

  4. #6624
    Wants to be Snowboarding FuhBreezeE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    7,603

    Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777

    That's why you remove the seats, a great excuse NOT to drive ppl around.

  5. #6625
    Missing 4 Cylinders BULLET_WS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Denton (Dallas)
    Posts
    10,577

    Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(

    Quote Originally Posted by FuhBreezeE View Post
    You've stepped up to a whole new level...
    yeahnot gonna lie thats sad... wont take ten minutes to take the seats out but will spending two hours to custom fab a aluminum box

  6. #6626
    Missing 4 Cylinders BULLET_WS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Denton (Dallas)
    Posts
    10,577

    Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(

    Quote Originally Posted by FuhBreezeE View Post
    That's why you remove the seats, a great excuse NOT to drive ppl around.
    that's why i have a nice car though... i love being able to drive everyone around... although i dont think my clutch likes it when i got three guys in it plus me...

  7. #6627
    $ 25,000 panty dropper VENOMOUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Waco
    Posts
    1,186

    2005 Ram SRT-10 QC 8.3l
    1999 FRC Black

    Quote Originally Posted by BULLET_WS6 View Post
    that would look cool...just cover it in carpet... wouldnt weigh but like 10 lbs...
    but i drive people around in my car ALL the time so i dont think my seats will come out anytime soon
    WWHHHHHAAAAATTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So you're the damn midget thief?? You bastard!!! Who the hell else can fit in the back other than an infant or child less than 4 years old!! C'mon A-hole share the damn MIDGETS!!!

  8. #6628
    Wants to be Snowboarding FuhBreezeE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    7,603

    Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777

    Quote Originally Posted by BULLET_WS6 View Post
    that's why i have a nice car though... i love being able to drive everyone around... although i dont think my clutch likes it when i got three guys in it plus me...
    I did NOT buy my TA to drive ppl around in it. I bought it so I could enjoy it. You wanna drive a nice car to lug ppl around in? Buy a Mercedes...

  9. #6629
    Senior Member Bowtie_girl30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Everything's better in Texas.
    Posts
    6,414

    Black
    2009 Cobalt SS

    Okay time to go play soccer at work, then running a few miles afterwards. Later ladies!

  10. #6630
    Wants to be Snowboarding FuhBreezeE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    7,603

    Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777

    Quote Originally Posted by BULLET_WS6 View Post
    that's why i have a nice car though... i love being able to drive everyone around... although i dont think my clutch likes it when i got three guys in it plus me...
    OH.....and you don't mind driving these kids around, but you won't come out to previous gtg's.... Seriously...

  11. #6631
    $ 25,000 panty dropper VENOMOUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Waco
    Posts
    1,186

    2005 Ram SRT-10 QC 8.3l
    1999 FRC Black

    Quote Originally Posted by Bowtie_girl30 View Post
    Okay time to go play soccer at work, then running a few miles afterwards. Later ladies!
    Laterz!!

  12. #6632
    Missing 4 Cylinders BULLET_WS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Denton (Dallas)
    Posts
    10,577

    Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(

    Quote Originally Posted by FuhBreezeE View Post
    I did NOT buy my TA to drive ppl around in it. I bought it so I could enjoy it. You wanna drive a nice car to lug ppl around in? Buy a Mercedes...
    im not lugging them around... its more like... hey lets go bowling... who's driving? oh i will.. hop in... all my friends love my car... you can ask audge... its not like they are asking me to take them somewhere

  13. #6633
    Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    9,288

    '12 Silver SS 1SS
    '00 Black SS #8617

    Quote Originally Posted by SandmanWs7 View Post
    I could probably fab something out of aluminum. Would need a test car though and some time.
    well FAB's seats are already out, so there's your test car...

  14. #6634
    Wants to be Snowboarding FuhBreezeE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    7,603

    Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777

    Quote Originally Posted by SSwt00SS View Post
    well FAB's seats are already out, so there's your test car...
    I don't think so. Why should I leave my car at his shop when he has the same car? Plus on the site it said '99's are different from all the other years....

  15. #6635
    Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    9,288

    '12 Silver SS 1SS
    '00 Black SS #8617

    Quote Originally Posted by BULLET_WS6 View Post
    that's why i have a nice car though... i love being able to drive everyone around... although i dont think my clutch likes it when i got three guys in it plus me...
    DAMN IT Tyler, its 3 women, not men. get one of your other buds to drive. you put p*ssy in your TA, not c*cks...

    i seriously wonder about you sometimes and where your priorities are at...

  16. #6636
    Wants to be Snowboarding FuhBreezeE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    7,603

    Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777

    Quote Originally Posted by SSwt00SS View Post
    DAMN IT Tyler, its 3 women, not men. get one of your other buds to drive. you put p*ssy in your TA, not c*cks...

    i seriously wonder about you sometimes and where your priorities are at...
    He's got a point.

  17. #6637
    Wants to be Snowboarding FuhBreezeE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    7,603

    Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777

    Hey, Brian....have you found out your schedule for saturday yet?

  18. #6638
    Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    9,288

    '12 Silver SS 1SS
    '00 Black SS #8617

    Quote Originally Posted by FuhBreezeE View Post
    I don't think so. Why should I leave my car at his shop when he has the same car? Plus on the site it said '99's are different from all the other years....
    he said nothing about leaving anything...

    i was saying your car is ava for basic dimensioning, etc...

    get the car in, do the measurements, take the car out. build the seats and come back a week later for the test fit...

  19. #6639
    Missing 4 Cylinders BULLET_WS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Denton (Dallas)
    Posts
    10,577

    Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(

    Quote Originally Posted by SSwt00SS View Post
    DAMN IT Tyler, its 3 women, not men. get one of your other buds to drive. you put p*ssy in your TA, not c*cks...

    i seriously wonder about you sometimes and where your priorities are at...
    we were driving to the girls

  20. #6640
    Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    9,288

    '12 Silver SS 1SS
    '00 Black SS #8617

    Quote Originally Posted by FuhBreezeE View Post
    Hey, Brian....have you found out your schedule for saturday yet?
    my game is at 5pm...

    no way i can make the GTG out there...

Page 332 of 431 FirstFirst ... 3282132182232282292302312328329330331332333334335336352362372382 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 5 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. ***MAY Texas mini-Train***
    By ntimid8r in forum Texas Members
    Replies: 595
    Last Post: 05-31-2009, 08:57 PM
  2. ***March Texas Mini-train***
    By ntimid8r in forum Texas Members
    Replies: 874
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 05:52 AM
  3. *** Texas Mini Train ***
    By SandmanWs7 in forum Texas Members
    Replies: 6246
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 05:34 AM
  4. Texas Mini Train Feb
    By Sarge in forum Texas Members
    Replies: 7680
    Last Post: 03-02-2008, 11:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •