Texas Mini Train March

This is a discussion on Texas Mini Train March within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Originally Posted by SSwt00SS down the road might be some larger & wider wheels. 15" x 6.5" wheels arent that ...

  1. #6521
    Wants to be Snowboarding FuhBreezeE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    7,603

    Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777

    Quote Originally Posted by SSwt00SS View Post
    down the road might be some larger & wider wheels. 15" x 6.5" wheels arent that much fun. maybe some 16x8 or 17x8 will make it ride a little better...
    Some Rancho shocks would help the ride, does it have leaf springs in the back?

  2. #6522
    No fat chicks 2000 SS Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    "A small town called none of your god damn
    Age
    34
    Posts
    4,690

    Silver
    2006 Cadillac CTS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by FuhBreezeE View Post
    You mean Long Tubes and a Fast 90/90?
    Yes sir

  3. #6523
    Wants to be Snowboarding FuhBreezeE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    7,603

    Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777

    Quote Originally Posted by 2000 SS Beast View Post
    I didn't like what diesel had online

    I hate shopping I was trying to see what I could find online then go to the store and pic them up
    www.nordstroms.com

  4. #6524
    Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    9,288

    '12 Silver SS 1SS
    '00 Black SS #8617

    Quote Originally Posted by FuhBreezeE View Post
    Some Rancho shocks would help the ride, does it have leaf springs in the back?
    yes, it has leaf springs. 2 stage leaf springs since its a Z71 model...

  5. #6525
    $ 25,000 panty dropper VENOMOUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Waco
    Posts
    1,186

    2005 Ram SRT-10 QC 8.3l
    1999 FRC Black

    Quote Originally Posted by FuhBreezeE View Post
    From the way that's worded, it makes it seem as though you get new wheels as well...
    New 17x13 wheels and new 335's!! I went with the Dick Cepeck shocks though because they were out of pro comp and rancho!! LOL!!
    It actually rides no different then the 315's and 17x11's. I have to do more bfh'ing on the inners so I can tuck them in a little more!!

  6. #6526
    Wants to be Snowboarding FuhBreezeE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    7,603

    Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777

    Quote Originally Posted by SSwt00SS View Post
    yes, it has leaf springs. 2 stage leaf springs since its a Z71 model...
    Upgrade them again and up the payload capacity.

  7. #6527
    Wants to be Snowboarding FuhBreezeE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    7,603

    Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777

    Quote Originally Posted by VENOMOUS View Post
    New 17x13 wheels and new 335's!! I went with the Dick Cepeck shocks though because they were out of pro comp and rancho!! LOL!!
    It actually rides no different then the 315's and 17x11's. I have to do more bfh'ing on the inners so I can tuck them in a little more!!
    Looks good.

  8. #6528
    $ 25,000 panty dropper VENOMOUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Waco
    Posts
    1,186

    2005 Ram SRT-10 QC 8.3l
    1999 FRC Black

    Quote Originally Posted by FuhBreezeE View Post
    Looks good.
    Thanks, I've been working on it for a couple months, still need a little fabbing to tuck them neater in the well!! I Know,Iknow better pix, get rid of the camera phone!!

  9. #6529
    Wants to be Snowboarding FuhBreezeE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    7,603

    Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777

    Quote Originally Posted by VENOMOUS View Post
    Thanks, I've been working on it for a couple months, still need a little fabbing to tuck them neater in the well!! I Know,Iknow better pix, get rid of the camera phone!!
    Yes indeed. You're not doing your car any favors with that camera phone.

  10. #6530
    Senior Member Bottesini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Denton, Texas soon Lafayette, Louisiana
    Posts
    2,956

    Blue
    2002 Z28 Camaro M6

    Quote Originally Posted by VENOMOUS View Post
    New 17x13 wheels and new 335's!! I went with the Dick Cepeck shocks though because they were out of pro comp and rancho!! LOL!!
    It actually rides no different then the 315's and 17x11's. I have to do more bfh'ing on the inners so I can tuck them in a little more!!
    I am envious, right now I can't run anything larger then a 275 until I buy new wheels. Maybe I will have to make a trip down to Waco with a wrench soon

  11. #6531
    Missing 4 Cylinders BULLET_WS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Denton (Dallas)
    Posts
    10,577

    Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(

    edwin i just had to go shoe shopping... mans best friend is dsw... they got all kinds of shoes adn they are all cheaper than any where else... i walk in and two minutes later walk out with new ones... no bs... i got me some skechers... elastic and velcro... no ties baby...
    just like this... but lighter colors

  12. #6532
    Wants to be Snowboarding FuhBreezeE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    7,603

    Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777

    Quote Originally Posted by BULLET_WS6 View Post
    edwin i just had to go shoe shopping... mans best friend is dsw... they got all kinds of shoes adn they are all cheaper than any where else... i walk in and two minutes later walk out with new ones... no bs... i got me some skechers... elastic and velcro... no ties baby...
    just like this... but lighter colors
    Click for full size
    How's the retirement home treating you?

  13. #6533
    $ 25,000 panty dropper VENOMOUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Waco
    Posts
    1,186

    2005 Ram SRT-10 QC 8.3l
    1999 FRC Black




    These might be a little better due to not being midnight outside!!

  14. #6534
    Missing 4 Cylinders BULLET_WS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Denton (Dallas)
    Posts
    10,577

    Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(

    Quote Originally Posted by FuhBreezeE View Post
    How's the retirement home treating you?
    those look just as good as diesels and steve madden... i had two pairs of steve madden and the sole fell out after a month on both pair... never will buy a pair of those again... and i know of many other people it happened to... unacceptable for the price... and diesels, i like them, but they get faded fast and they are very stiff and uncomfortable... skechers... cheap and look plenty fine and who in their right mind doesnt like velcro i know edwin does lol

  15. #6535
    Wants to be Snowboarding FuhBreezeE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    7,603

    Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777

    Yep, that's a black TA alright.

  16. #6536
    $ 25,000 panty dropper VENOMOUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Waco
    Posts
    1,186

    2005 Ram SRT-10 QC 8.3l
    1999 FRC Black

    Quote Originally Posted by Bottesini View Post
    I am envious, right now I can't run anything larger then a 275 until I buy new wheels. Maybe I will have to make a trip down to Waco with a wrench soon
    Sure come on down, but you need no stinking wrenches!!!

  17. #6537
    Missing 4 Cylinders BULLET_WS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Denton (Dallas)
    Posts
    10,577

    Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(

    Quote Originally Posted by VENOMOUS View Post
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    These might be a little better due to not being midnight outside!!
    those tail pipes are interestin what are they?

  18. #6538
    $ 25,000 panty dropper VENOMOUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Waco
    Posts
    1,186

    2005 Ram SRT-10 QC 8.3l
    1999 FRC Black

    Quote Originally Posted by FuhBreezeE View Post
    Yep, that's a black TA alright.
    Alright Fab, a little cranky this morn??

  19. #6539
    Wants to be Snowboarding FuhBreezeE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    7,603

    Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777

    Quote Originally Posted by BULLET_WS6 View Post
    those look just as good as diesels and steve madden... i had two pairs of steve madden and the sole fell out after a month on both pair... never will buy a pair of those again... and i know of many other people it happened to... unacceptable for the price... and diesels, i like them, but they get faded fast and they are very stiff and uncomfortable... skechers... cheap and look plenty fine and who in their right mind doesnt like velcro i know edwin does lol
    I've never owned Madden's or a pair of Diesel shoes. Not my style in the least. I just throw out ideas since that's what society seems to go for. I wear a leather slip-on from Timberland as my casual shoe of choice.

  20. #6540
    Wants to be Snowboarding FuhBreezeE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    7,603

    Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777

    Quote Originally Posted by VENOMOUS View Post
    Alright Fab, a little cranky this morn??
    Before we jump to conclusions......I said that since some of your previous pictures made it difficult to tell what was going on, these were a better batch. Assuming is never a good idea.

Page 327 of 431 FirstFirst ... 2777127177227277287297307323324325326327328329330331347357367377427 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. ***MAY Texas mini-Train***
    By ntimid8r in forum Texas Members
    Replies: 595
    Last Post: 05-31-2009, 08:57 PM
  2. ***March Texas Mini-train***
    By ntimid8r in forum Texas Members
    Replies: 874
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 05:52 AM
  3. *** Texas Mini Train ***
    By SandmanWs7 in forum Texas Members
    Replies: 6246
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 05:34 AM
  4. Texas Mini Train Feb
    By Sarge in forum Texas Members
    Replies: 7680
    Last Post: 03-02-2008, 11:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •