Texas Mini Train March

This is a discussion on Texas Mini Train March within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; 1. Ive got as much dirty mindedness as you guys, I'm just not as verbal about it. 2. Edwin doesnt ...

  1. #2801
    Senior Member Bowtie_girl30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Everything's better in Texas.
    Posts
    6,414

    Black
    2009 Cobalt SS

    1. Ive got as much dirty mindedness as you guys, I'm just not as verbal about it.
    2. Edwin doesnt count cause Ive already met him
    3. If the order was reversed it wouldnt be as much fun.... for me


    p.s. I just raped the sh*t out of my polisci test

  2. #2802
    Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    9,288

    '12 Silver SS 1SS
    '00 Black SS #8617

    Quote Originally Posted by 2000 SS Beast View Post
    Not touch hit.

    soft ball= hit other teams balls with your long cylindrical object
    football = being bent over from behind while putting both your hands between another guys legs to handle his balls when youre ready to recieve them...

  3. #2803
    Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    9,288

    '12 Silver SS 1SS
    '00 Black SS #8617

    Quote Originally Posted by Bowtie_girl30 View Post
    3. If the order was reversed it wouldnt be as much fun.... for me
    this isnt going to be the AXE commerical that you have envisioned/engrained in your head, Audrey....

  4. #2804
    Senior Member Bowtie_girl30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Everything's better in Texas.
    Posts
    6,414

    Black
    2009 Cobalt SS

    Quote Originally Posted by SSwt00SS View Post
    football = being bent over from behind while putting both your hands between another guys legs to handle his balls when youre ready to recieve them...
    You dont even want to get me started on what Cheerleading is... it would be lesbo and guy heaven

  5. #2805
    Senior Member Bowtie_girl30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Everything's better in Texas.
    Posts
    6,414

    Black
    2009 Cobalt SS

    Quote Originally Posted by SSwt00SS View Post
    this isnt going to be the AXE commerical that you have envisioned/engrained in your head, Audrey....
    A girl can dream. I'd be better off setting up a football game with my college buddies if I wanted eye candy, afterall there is surplus here

  6. #2806
    Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    9,288

    '12 Silver SS 1SS
    '00 Black SS #8617

    Quote Originally Posted by Bowtie_girl30 View Post
    A girl can dream. I'd be better off setting up a football game with my college buddies if I wanted eye candy, afterall there is surplus here
    eyef*cking is the best...



  7. #2807
    Senior Member Bowtie_girl30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Everything's better in Texas.
    Posts
    6,414

    Black
    2009 Cobalt SS

    Quote Originally Posted by SSwt00SS View Post
    eyef*cking is the best...


    Agreed.

  8. #2808
    Senior Member Bowtie_girl30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Everything's better in Texas.
    Posts
    6,414

    Black
    2009 Cobalt SS

    So my English professor is letting us pick our topic for our research paper. We had to brainstorm ideas and share them with the rest of the class. I can't decide between influential women in history or death of the muscle car. And I was thinking the second option wouldn't be as serious but the professor thought it would be enlightening to see a different direction from the typical research paper. What do you guys think?

  9. #2809
    No fat chicks 2000 SS Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    "A small town called none of your god damn
    Age
    34
    Posts
    4,690

    Silver
    2006 Cadillac CTS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by SSwt00SS View Post
    eyef*cking is the best...


    werd



    Softball= chew tobacco a d practice spitting not swallowing.

  10. #2810
    No fat chicks 2000 SS Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    "A small town called none of your god damn
    Age
    34
    Posts
    4,690

    Silver
    2006 Cadillac CTS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by Bowtie_girl30 View Post
    So my English professor is letting us pick our topic for our research paper. We had to brainstorm ideas and share them with the rest of the class. I can't decide between influential women in history or death of the muscle car. And I was thinking the second option wouldn't be as serious but the professor thought it would be enlightening to see a different direction from the typical research paper. What do you guys think?
    go with the muscle car, professor has probably seen tons of papers on influential women. This might be something new for him

  11. #2811
    $ 25,000 panty dropper VENOMOUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Waco
    Posts
    1,186

    2005 Ram SRT-10 QC 8.3l
    1999 FRC Black

    Quote Originally Posted by Bowtie_girl30 View Post
    Agreed.
    That's enough eye f*cking around here. As an elder I am disappointed by an 18 year old's line of thinking!!!! LOL !! Whatever!! Keep it up!!

  12. #2812
    $ 25,000 panty dropper VENOMOUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Waco
    Posts
    1,186

    2005 Ram SRT-10 QC 8.3l
    1999 FRC Black

    I'm gonna hit 100 posts today if my fingers fall off from doing so!!

  13. #2813
    Senior Member Bowtie_girl30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Everything's better in Texas.
    Posts
    6,414

    Black
    2009 Cobalt SS

    Quote Originally Posted by 2000 SS Beast View Post
    go with the muscle car, professor has probably seen tons of papers on influential women. This might be something new for him
    True, plus I would actually enjoy writing it if I chose the muscle car. In my english class last semester the professor asked us to pick a symbol and write about it. I picked the bowtie and what it represented to America. Im going to do a short write up on my topic and run it by the professor tomorrow.

  14. #2814
    Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    9,288

    '12 Silver SS 1SS
    '00 Black SS #8617

    Quote Originally Posted by 2000 SS Beast View Post
    werd



    Softball= chew tobacco a d practice spitting not swallowing.
    softball = coed teammates touching and scoring

    football = men only teammates touching and scoring

  15. #2815
    No fat chicks 2000 SS Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    "A small town called none of your god damn
    Age
    34
    Posts
    4,690

    Silver
    2006 Cadillac CTS-V

    my essay would go like this

    Why did muscle car die? Muscle cars died because of those &$&%^^ &&#% *+#= f-ing hippies. The end

  16. #2816
    Senior Member Bowtie_girl30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Everything's better in Texas.
    Posts
    6,414

    Black
    2009 Cobalt SS

    That would be one of my main points.
    Also diving into the history and the grim future of the muscle car with all this "going green" crap....

  17. #2817
    No fat chicks 2000 SS Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    "A small town called none of your god damn
    Age
    34
    Posts
    4,690

    Silver
    2006 Cadillac CTS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by SSwt00SS View Post
    softball = coed teammates touching and scoring

    football = men only teammates touching and scoring
    this goes both ways so this one doesn't count

  18. #2818
    No fat chicks 2000 SS Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    "A small town called none of your god damn
    Age
    34
    Posts
    4,690

    Silver
    2006 Cadillac CTS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by Bowtie_girl30 View Post
    That would be one of my main points.
    Also diving into the history and the grim future of the muscle car with all this "going green" crap....
    Make sure you blame the hippies

  19. #2819
    Senior Member Bowtie_girl30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Everything's better in Texas.
    Posts
    6,414

    Black
    2009 Cobalt SS

    I'll be sure to blame the hippies

    So are you guys still on for Sunday?

  20. #2820
    No fat chicks 2000 SS Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    "A small town called none of your god damn
    Age
    34
    Posts
    4,690

    Silver
    2006 Cadillac CTS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by Triple Black WS6-M6 View Post
    I'm gonna hit 100 posts today if my fingers fall off from doing so!!
    just post your thoughts on whatever topic were discussing like right now. Me hating hippies

Page 141 of 431 FirstFirst ... 4191101111121137138139140141142143144145161171181191241291341391 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 5 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. ***MAY Texas mini-Train***
    By ntimid8r in forum Texas Members
    Replies: 595
    Last Post: 05-31-2009, 08:57 PM
  2. ***March Texas Mini-train***
    By ntimid8r in forum Texas Members
    Replies: 874
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 05:52 AM
  3. *** Texas Mini Train ***
    By SandmanWs7 in forum Texas Members
    Replies: 6246
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 05:34 AM
  4. Texas Mini Train Feb
    By Sarge in forum Texas Members
    Replies: 7680
    Last Post: 03-02-2008, 11:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •