Page 90 of 159 FirstFirst ... 40506070868788899091929394110120130140 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 3166

***WOOT, WOOT on the November Train***

This is a discussion on ***WOOT, WOOT on the November Train*** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Originally Posted by cammed goat 496?! He's gonna need some SERIOUS rubber for that car....

  1. #1781
    LSwut tep98ws6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Saint Louis, MO
    Posts
    1,705

    Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

    Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    496?! He's gonna need some SERIOUS rubber for that car.

  2. #1782
    Senior Member transamprincess98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Land of Gas Refineries
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,571

    Light Tarnished Silver
    STS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    496?! He's gonna need some SERIOUS rubber for that car.
    All depends on the heads/cam/ gear ratio etc
    A 496 can have as little as 410 hp

  3. #1783
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,489

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by transamprincess98 View Post
    All depends on the heads/cam/ gear ratio etc
    A 496 can have as little as 410 hp
    Anything with the number 4 in front of it is cool with me!!

  4. #1784
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    I saw one of those down in Busch Gardens this past Oct. Pretty cool kitty..

    Click for full size
    yeah... if i didn't get my dog back i'd be posting pictures of one that i'd buy...

  5. #1785
    Senior Member transamprincess98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Land of Gas Refineries
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,571

    Light Tarnished Silver
    STS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Anything with the number 4 in front of it is cool with me!!
    I say that cause there are stock factory cars on the road with 425+ hp

  6. #1786
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    i was also looking at getting a savanah kitten also...

  7. #1787
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    i was also looking at getting a savanah kitten also...
    http://www.cuttingedgecats.com/Avail...6_Kittens.html


  8. #1788
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,489

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by transamprincess98 View Post
    I say that cause there are stock factory cars on the road with 425+ hp
    Oh I know. SRT8s have that stock. I have had friends tell me I could get close to that number with LS2 heads, LTs and another tune.

  9. #1789
    ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    9,964

    White
    2008 Hummer H3

    Thumbs up

    Those are cool..
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif


    Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

  10. #1790
    Super Moderator
    pajeff02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Mansfield, PA
    Posts
    22,025

    Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

    Quote Originally Posted by transamprincess98 View Post
    All depends on the heads/cam/ gear ratio etc
    A 496 can have as little as 410 hp

    Can you put your dick back in your pants and try to be a girl.











































    (Actually, I am way impressed.)

  11. #1791
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,489

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    Can you put your dick back in your pants and try to be a girl.











































    (Actually, I am way impressed.)

  12. #1792
    Senior Member transamprincess98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Land of Gas Refineries
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,571

    Light Tarnished Silver
    STS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    Can you put your dick back in your pants and try to be a girl.











































    (Actually, I am way impressed.)
    Sorry I'll go zip my pants

  13. #1793
    NASCAR Go Fast, Turn Left ntimid8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    8,051

    383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

    Well I bought a used 2008 honda civic lx end of september...but I'm hating it already. Thought I could live the "economical" lifestyle but I'm just not happy with it. It's a decent car for what it is...but I hate how the brakes fade, I hate how gutless it is and I hate the no frill's interior. I initially was looking at a 2004 acura tsx and am now thinking of trading my civic in for a '05 or '06 tsx. Keep in mind maintaining a monthly payment at or under $300, plus no other cash down. The tsx has a bigger motor, 4 wheel disc brakes, leather interior, sun roof....all under base model. What do you guys think of acura tsx?

    To head you guys off....this is for just a DD and tooling my kids around town. Not looking for a performance car, already got that, just something more exciting than the basic civic I have. But gas economy is still something desirable but the car also needs to be fairly small as to fit in the stupid, skinny ass garage I've got. No cadillac cts or anything like that....too big.


  14. #1794
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,489

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by ntimid8r View Post
    Well I bought a used 2008 honda civic lx end of september...but I'm hating it already. Thought I could live the "economical" lifestyle but I'm just not happy with it. It's a decent car for what it is...but I hate how the brakes fade, I hate how gutless it is and I hate the no frill's interior. I initially was looking at a 2004 acura tsx and am now thinking of trading my civic in for a '05 or '06 tsx. Keep in mind maintaining a monthly payment at or under $300, plus no other cash down. The tsx has a bigger motor, 4 wheel disc brakes, leather interior, sun roof....all under base model. What do you guys think of acura tsx?

    To head you guys off....this is for just a DD and tooling my kids around town. Not looking for a performance car, already got that, just something more exciting than the basic civic I have. But gas economy is still something desirable but the car also needs to be fairly small as to fit in the stupid, skinny ass garage I've got. No cadillac cts or anything like that....too big.

    I have serviced quite a few TSXs and they are nice cars. 5 speed manual has more get-up-and-go than the Civic.

  15. #1795
    Senior Member transamprincess98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Land of Gas Refineries
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,571

    Light Tarnished Silver
    STS-V

    A TSX is a Civic

  16. #1796
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,489

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by transamprincess98 View Post
    A TSX is a Civic
    With more goodies though.

  17. #1797
    NASCAR Go Fast, Turn Left ntimid8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    8,051

    383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    I have serviced quite a few TSXs and they are nice cars. 5 speed manual has more get-up-and-go than the Civic.
    Yeah they seem pretty nice. According to review's I've read, they're quite sporty suspension wise. Just I don't know anyone who has one to get their opinion. But thanks!

  18. #1798
    NASCAR Go Fast, Turn Left ntimid8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    8,051

    383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by transamprincess98 View Post
    A TSX is a Civic

  19. #1799
    Senior Member transamprincess98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Land of Gas Refineries
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,571

    Light Tarnished Silver
    STS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    With more goodies though.
    Tell that to the tech installing new air bags/seat belts etc that says " Ummm can you check these are the right parts they all say HONDA CIVIC"
    Quote Originally Posted by ntimid8r View Post
    It's like Ford is to Mercury and Lincoln
    Same shit different wrapping

  20. #1800
    NASCAR Go Fast, Turn Left ntimid8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    8,051

    383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by transamprincess98 View Post
    Tell that to the tech installing new air bags/seat belts etc that says " Ummm can you check these are the right parts they all say HONDA CIVIC"


    It's like Ford is to Mercury and Lincoln
    Same shit different wrapping
    The tsx is based on the europeon version honda accord...not civic.

    But I agree that they all share common parts. What manufacturers don't share with their own divisions?

Page 90 of 159 FirstFirst ... 40506070868788899091929394110120130140 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. woot!
    By Aetos in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 02:08 PM
  2. TS/S woot
    By blackout5.3 in forum Sponsor Feedback
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-05-2009, 06:51 AM
  3. woot woot!
    By NE98LS1 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-28-2008, 05:11 AM
  4. Woot!
    By Sassy Cassie in forum Southern Members
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-27-2006, 10:02 AM
  5. woot!! they came in!!
    By ninobrn99 in forum Western Members
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-08-2005, 06:11 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •