Page 60 of 159 FirstFirst ... 102030405657585960616263648090100110 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 3166

***WOOT, WOOT on the November Train***

This is a discussion on ***WOOT, WOOT on the November Train*** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Originally Posted by Zapper2003 I just farted and it smelled 100% just like the ribs i ate at lunchtime. I ...

  1. #1181
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    I just farted and it smelled 100% just like the ribs i ate at lunchtime. I give these ribs a +1111 on my scale of awesome.

  2. #1182
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,489

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0CfhdkrEmU&feature=related[/ame]

    Awesome!!!

    Wish I could use it as an avatar.

  3. #1183
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am


  4. #1184
    Senior Member justinmc978's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    college station, tx
    Posts
    2,564

    sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post


    Awesome!!!

    Wish I could use it as an avatar.
    here you are

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCte8ePw9Us[/ame]

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxsY4lEGRBI&feature=related[/ame]

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iWC5iwfqZw&feature=related[/ame]
    Last edited by justinmc978; 11-06-2009 at 01:46 PM.

  5. #1185
    Member cuervo25_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Oakland NJ
    Posts
    736

    Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

    I wonder how much I would have to belittle the boss in one day to get him to take a swing at me?

    more interesting stuff today at the end of the day. was supposed to do 4 tires on a crv. well guess what no wheel lock key. so the boss comes back and says...

    boss: well you have to do something I told them the tires were done and was just waiting for the rack to open up for an alignment.
    me: ok fine I will beat a socket on them then.

    Good thing I checked the tire size before removing the locknuts,we sold them the previous evening.

    me: hey dumbass, how the hell do you expect to put something on we don't have.
    boss: what do you mean we don't have them
    me: It isn't rocket science you idiot I will speak slower we doooo noooot haaavee theee tiiires
    him: what happened to them it is showing four on the computer
    me: we sold them last night about this time, so ask the dumbass that covered for you
    him: why did you sell them,you knew I sold them
    me: ~facepalms~ well for some reason your genius brother, your genius son and the genius you decided to have cover for you decided that I didn't know what I was talking about.
    him: well you should have showed them.
    me: so are you signing everything over to me
    hin: huh?
    me: well If i have to do all that plus my job and babysit the techs you might as well turn everything over to me, damn sure wouldn't screw up as much as you.

    with that came his head dropping and him walking away

  6. #1186
    I like turtles GTP231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Corn and Soybean fields
    Posts
    5,445

    Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd


  7. #1187
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,489

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by cuervo25_1 View Post
    I wonder how much I would have to belittle the boss in one day to get him to take a swing at me?

    more interesting stuff today at the end of the day. was supposed to do 4 tires on a crv. well guess what no wheel lock key. so the boss comes back and says...

    boss: well you have to do something I told them the tires were done and was just waiting for the rack to open up for an alignment.
    me: ok fine I will beat a socket on them then.

    Good thing I checked the tire size before removing the locknuts,we sold them the previous evening.

    me: hey dumbass, how the hell do you expect to put something on we don't have.
    boss: what do you mean we don't have them
    me: It isn't rocket science you idiot I will speak slower we doooo noooot haaavee theee tiiires
    him: what happened to them it is showing four on the computer
    me: we sold them last night about this time, so ask the dumbass that covered for you
    him: why did you sell them,you knew I sold them
    me: ~facepalms~ well for some reason your genius brother, your genius son and the genius you decided to have cover for you decided that I didn't know what I was talking about.
    him: well you should have showed them.
    me: so are you signing everything over to me
    hin: huh?
    me: well If i have to do all that plus my job and babysit the techs you might as well turn everything over to me, damn sure wouldn't screw up as much as you.

    with that came his head dropping and him walking away
    Boss is a fkin a$$hole. Tried that sh1t with me and ALWAYS failed. That is why I am GLAD I no longer work for him. When I had my interviews at Strauss and STS, I made it a POINT to tell the management of both shops why I left and the owner's sh1tty ethics.

    Blaming employees for his mistakes
    Threatening employees to fire them when they don't want to come in on their day off.
    Taking away vacation pay when an employee refuses to come in ON THEIR VACATION.
    Attempting to influence employee decisions on their personal time.
    Not honoring GoodYear warranties.

    Someone will bury his @$$. Only time will tell when.

  8. #1188
    Member cuervo25_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Oakland NJ
    Posts
    736

    Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

    Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Boss is a fkin a$$hole. Tried that sh1t with me and ALWAYS failed. That is why I am GLAD I no longer work for him. When I had my interviews at Strauss and STS, I made it a POINT to tell the management of both shops why I left and the owner's sh1tty ethics.

    Blaming employees for his mistakes
    Threatening employees to fire them when they don't want to come in on their day off.
    Taking away vacation pay when an employee refuses to come in ON THEIR VACATION.
    Attempting to influence employee decisions on their personal time.
    Not honoring GoodYear warranties.

    Someone will bury his @$$. Only time will tell when.
    his wife

    when he finally takes a swing at me

  9. #1189
    Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Gadsden, AL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,470

    Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Boss is a fkin a$$hole. Tried that sh1t with me and ALWAYS failed. That is why I am GLAD I no longer work for him. When I had my interviews at Strauss and STS, I made it a POINT to tell the management of both shops why I left and the owner's sh1tty ethics.

    Blaming employees for his mistakes
    Threatening employees to fire them when they don't want to come in on their day off.
    Taking away vacation pay when an employee refuses to come in ON THEIR VACATION.
    Attempting to influence employee decisions on their personal time.
    Not honoring GoodYear warranties.

    Someone will bury his @$$. Only time will tell when.
    From the blimp he must drop!!!!!!!!!!!

  10. #1190
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,489

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! View Post
    From the blimp he must drop!!!!!!!!!!!
    A car with GoodYear tires would come in with 20k on the clock and the tires could be low on tread and the boss WOULD NOT honor the treadlife warranty. I would document what I saw and he would flip out. He is FULL of excuses.

  11. #1191
    Super Moderator
    pajeff02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Mansfield, PA
    Posts
    22,025

    Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

    Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    Had an awesome lunch today. half rack of bbq ribs and 2 sides for 10 bucks. half rack= 2-1/2 pounds of meat and bones. Fuckin' A.

    http://www.burkesbbq.com/index.htm

    Never heard of this place before -- going to have to go sample their fare.

  12. #1192
    Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Gadsden, AL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,470

    Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    A car with GoodYear tires would come in with 20k on the clock and the tires could be low on tread and the boss WOULD NOT honor the treadlife warranty. I would document what I saw and he would flip out. He is FULL of excuses.
    we might of force grinded those a bit much lol

  13. #1193
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,489

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! View Post
    we might of force grinded those a bit much lol


    I used to enjoy telling the a-hole about the penalties involved with not honoring GoodYear policies. He would argue and I would usually win. Then he would tell me to leave or kiss his @$$, which ended with me asking him if I could break his neck.

  14. #1194
    Super Moderator
    pajeff02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Mansfield, PA
    Posts
    22,025

    Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

    The clock is ticking -- supposed to meet up with 2 friends in the morning for the last "test and tune" weekend of the year at Beaver Springs. I think I'm just a tad bit nervous...

  15. #1195
    Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Gadsden, AL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,470

    Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    The clock is ticking -- supposed to meet up with 2 friends in the morning for the last "test and tune" weekend of the year at Beaver Springs. I think I'm just a tad bit nervous...
    haha beaver haha

  16. #1196
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,489

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    The clock is ticking -- supposed to meet up with 2 friends in the morning for the last "test and tune" weekend of the year at Beaver Springs. I think I'm just a tad bit nervous...
    Taking the bird or are you runnin the Dart?

  17. #1197
    Super Moderator
    pajeff02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Mansfield, PA
    Posts
    22,025

    Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

    Quote Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! View Post
    haha beaver haha




    Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Taking the bird or are you runnin the Dart?

    The Bird, the Dart , and an '07 Mustang GT are going.

  18. #1198
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,489

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post






    The Bird, the Dart , and an '07 Mustang GT are going.
    Ooohhhhh...that's gonna rock!!!

  19. #1199
    Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Gadsden, AL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,470

    Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

    toes in the water ass in the sand...life is good today

  20. #1200
    I like turtles GTP231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Corn and Soybean fields
    Posts
    5,445

    Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd


Page 60 of 159 FirstFirst ... 102030405657585960616263648090100110 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. woot!
    By Aetos in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 02:08 PM
  2. TS/S woot
    By blackout5.3 in forum Sponsor Feedback
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-05-2009, 06:51 AM
  3. woot woot!
    By NE98LS1 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-28-2008, 05:11 AM
  4. Woot!
    By Sassy Cassie in forum Southern Members
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-27-2006, 10:02 AM
  5. woot!! they came in!!
    By ninobrn99 in forum Western Members
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-08-2005, 06:11 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •