Page 51 of 159 FirstFirst ... 112131474849505152535455718191101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 3166

***WOOT, WOOT on the November Train***

This is a discussion on ***WOOT, WOOT on the November Train*** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; 43 currently...

  1. #1001
    I like turtles GTP231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Corn and Soybean fields
    Posts
    5,445

    Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

    43 currently

  2. #1002
    Super Moderator
    pajeff02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Mansfield, PA
    Posts
    22,025

    Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

    Quote Originally Posted by tep98ws6 View Post
    oh god no! i haaaaaaaaaaate snow and rain. its about 68* here, not a cloud in the sky and supposted to be up to 75* all weekend ... and im leaving to go camping tonight so i was just prepping ...

    it'll be :

    You got to my post before I could edit it... your not as far south as I thought you were. We were in the low 30's overnight and the wind was blowing good this morning. Brrrrrrrrr.

  3. #1003
    LSwut tep98ws6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Saint Louis, MO
    Posts
    1,705

    Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

    we usually are like 30* by now so i'm not taking this for granted at all! all the windows are open, i drove in with the windows open, i'm washing the TA and hopefully NOT freezing my ass off sleeping outside tonight and tomorrow. it's been only getting down to about 52* at night so fingers crossed on that.

  4. #1004
    NASCAR Go Fast, Turn Left ntimid8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    8,051

    383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by tep98ws6 View Post
    oh god no! i haaaaaaaaaaate snow and rain. its about 68* here, not a cloud in the sky and supposted to be up to 75* all weekend ... and im leaving to go camping tonight so i was just prepping ...

    it'll be :
    So when you moving to San Diego?



  5. #1005
    LSwut tep98ws6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Saint Louis, MO
    Posts
    1,705

    Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

    Quote Originally Posted by ntimid8r View Post
    So when you moving to San Diego?

    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    oooo that's gorgeous

  6. #1006
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    TEP!

  7. #1007
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    I had a case up in New York this morning. That thread was awful!
    what angle could he go after the bitch for? Punitive damages? (michelle always seems to say that...i guess that's the most reliable "attack" ?)

  8. #1008
    NASCAR Go Fast, Turn Left ntimid8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    8,051

    383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by tep98ws6 View Post
    oooo that's gorgeous
    It hardly ever rains here and the cold winters only dip into the low 60's (daytime high's). Summer time see's upper 80 mainly but we do get a couple weeks of humidity and 90 in August. Although those temps can go a little higher the more inland you go. But overall, San Diego has the best weather in the nation.

  9. #1009
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    Quote Originally Posted by ntimid8r View Post
    It hardly ever rains here and the cold winters only dip into the low 60's (daytime high's). Summer time see's upper 80 mainly but we do get a couple weeks of humidity and 90 in August. Although those temps can go a little higher the more inland you go. But overall, San Diego has the best weather in the nation.
    stfu.

  10. #1010
    LSwut tep98ws6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Saint Louis, MO
    Posts
    1,705

    Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

    Quote Originally Posted by ntimid8r View Post
    It hardly ever rains here and the cold winters only dip into the low 60's (daytime high's). Summer time see's upper 80 mainly but we do get a couple weeks of humidity and 90 in August. Although those temps can go a little higher the more inland you go. But overall, San Diego has the best weather in the nation.
    that sounds awesome. i've on and off been entertaining the idea of moving to western arizona for the past three years and idk, i may do it for like a year just cuz after i graduate but i havn't made a for sure decision. im sure if i do, it'll be a decision i pick flying by the seat of my pants

  11. #1011
    Impounded 86 IROC-Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    .
    Age
    30
    Posts
    11,760

    Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

    Convinced the bartender that I'm a congressman. Free Drinks. God bless America.

  12. #1012
    LSwut tep98ws6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Saint Louis, MO
    Posts
    1,705

    Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

    Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    Convinced the bartender that I'm a congressman. Free Drinks. God bless America.
    i sincerely hope this is the true story because that is awesome.

  13. #1013
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    Convinced the bartender that I'm a congressman. Free Drinks. God bless America.
    wut? nice.

  14. #1014
    Impounded 86 IROC-Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    .
    Age
    30
    Posts
    11,760

    Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

    Quote Originally Posted by tep98ws6 View Post
    i sincerely hope this is the true story because that is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    wut? nice.
    Nope, just a tfln. But it's a good idea and I might try it.

    I didn't go out last night, epic fail.

    brb, finding a picture to show how stupid I am.

  15. #1015
    LSwut tep98ws6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Saint Louis, MO
    Posts
    1,705

    Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

    Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    Nope, just a tfln. But it's a good idea and I might try it.

    I didn't go out last night, epic fail.

    brb, finding a picture to show how stupid I am.
    oh. disappointing.

  16. #1016
    NASCAR Go Fast, Turn Left ntimid8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    8,051

    383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    stfu.
    You have an open invite to come visit....muchacho.

  17. #1017
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    Quote Originally Posted by ntimid8r View Post
    You have an open invite to come visit....muchacho.
    hey, aren't bandit/silverstreak out ther now? you hang with them at all?

  18. #1018
    Super Moderator
    pajeff02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Mansfield, PA
    Posts
    22,025

    Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    what angle could he go after the bitch for? Punitive damages? (michelle always seems to say that...i guess that's the most reliable "attack" ?)
    Here, it would be a straight negligence claim. Fortunately, the legislature has not yet enacted the "stupidity defense."

  19. #1019
    NASCAR Go Fast, Turn Left ntimid8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    8,051

    383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by tep98ws6 View Post
    that sounds awesome. i've on and off been entertaining the idea of moving to western arizona for the past three years and idk, i may do it for like a year just cuz after i graduate but i havn't made a for sure decision. im sure if i do, it'll be a decision i pick flying by the seat of my pants
    AZ is pretty nice. One of my good fbody buddies who lived in San Diego all his life now lives just outside of Phoenix. Alot of growth out there but prices, compared to San Diego, are still a ton cheaper. Only downside there is summer time heat. It goes from 105 up to occasional 120. You can go a couple hours north to Prescott Valley where temps are better, but not much work and opportunity.

    Definitely check it out sometime....nothing worse than a missed opportunity.

  20. #1020
    NASCAR Go Fast, Turn Left ntimid8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    8,051

    383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    hey, aren't bandit/silverstreak out ther now? you hang with them at all?
    I haven't heard from them since they've moved out here. Not sure what's going on with that.

Page 51 of 159 FirstFirst ... 112131474849505152535455718191101151 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. woot!
    By Aetos in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 02:08 PM
  2. TS/S woot
    By blackout5.3 in forum Sponsor Feedback
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-05-2009, 06:51 AM
  3. woot woot!
    By NE98LS1 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-28-2008, 05:11 AM
  4. Woot!
    By Sassy Cassie in forum Southern Members
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-27-2006, 10:02 AM
  5. woot!! they came in!!
    By ninobrn99 in forum Western Members
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-08-2005, 06:11 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •