Page 122 of 159 FirstFirst ... 22728292102118119120121122123124125126142152 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,440 of 3166

***WOOT, WOOT on the November Train***

This is a discussion on ***WOOT, WOOT on the November Train*** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Originally Posted by Spaz ugh... i bit through my tongue before... fucker hurt for days... Yup. Eating wasn't cool...FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

  1. #2421
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,489

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    ugh... i bit through my tongue before... fucker hurt for days...
    Yup. Eating wasn't cool...FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

  2. #2422
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Yup. Eating wasn't cool...FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    actually i did it while eating... i was a little intoxicated i bit down heard and felt a poping sound... then it hit me like a freight train... i go and look in the mirror and the side of my tongue looked like a "Y"... i was to pissed off to finish eating so i just had some more beer...

  3. #2423
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    actually i did it while eating... i was a little intoxicated i bit down heard and felt a poping sound... then it hit me like a freight train... i go and look in the mirror and the side of my tongue looked like a "Y"... i was to pissed off to finish eating so i just had some more beer...
    oh and the next day i must have bit it on the same damned spot 10 times...

  4. #2424
    I like turtles GTP231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Corn and Soybean fields
    Posts
    5,445

    Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

    Damn that's a hike Your old boss sounds like one I had before so I could handle it

  5. #2425
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,489

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    Damn that's a hike Your old boss sounds like one I had before so I could handle it
    I busted @$$ for that moron. And then when I got a newer car and met people after work and make plans, I got sh1t for that. I am beginning to think this is the Jersey mentality. Own a company, be a workaholic, force employees to listen to you complain incessantly, cause them to develop health problems and die. He will never learn and will continue to blow smoke up people's @SSes to make himself look more appealing...yah, right.

  6. #2426
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    I busted @$$ for that moron. And then when I got a newer car and met people after work and make plans, I got sh1t for that. I am beginning to think this is the Jersey mentality. Own a company, be a workaholic, force employees to listen to you complain incessantly, cause them to develop health problems and die. He will never learn and will continue to blow smoke up people's @SSes to make himself look more appealing...yah, right.
    you can say "ass"...

  7. #2427
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,489

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    you can say "ass"...


  8. #2428
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    i can't wait... tomorrow is my friday... then i'm off ill tuesday... then off again thursday and friday again next week... i'm just going to be a fucking nerd and play world of warcraft for hours every day...

  9. #2429
    I like turtles GTP231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Corn and Soybean fields
    Posts
    5,445

    Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

    If it was closer to Philly I'd deal with it for awhile. I'm not driving up to NYC that's too far

  10. #2430
    Speak the truth jad628's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    2,307

    Hugger Orange/W stripes
    1999 Z28 M6

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    you can say "ass"...
    You can fucking say ass? Damn man, fucking A, that shit rocks!

  11. #2431
    ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    9,964

    White
    2008 Hummer H3

    Quote Originally Posted by jad628 View Post
    You can fucking say ass? Damn man, fucking A, that shit rocks!
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif


    Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

  12. #2432
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by jad628 View Post
    You can fucking say ass? Damn man, fucking A, that shit rocks!

    HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

  13. #2433
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,489

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    OMG...

  14. #2434
    Speak the truth jad628's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    2,307

    Hugger Orange/W stripes
    1999 Z28 M6

    I got some gasps a few hours ago when my button got pushed and I said (a little too loud), "It doesn't surprise me. They could fuck up a wet dream".

    I'm in an office loaded with punk-asses.

  15. #2435
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,489

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by jad628 View Post
    I got some gasps a few hours ago when my button got pushed and I said (a little too loud), "It doesn't surprise me. They could fuck up a wet dream".

    I'm in an office loaded with punk-asses.
    Yup. And I am sure the folks you are pissed at are asking that stupid-@$$ question..."WTF did we do?"

  16. #2436
    Alabama Member bamaz28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    heart of dixie
    Posts
    1,215

    06 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
    02 superchipsZ28 M6(sold)

    time to go home yet ?

  17. #2437
    Speak the truth jad628's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    2,307

    Hugger Orange/W stripes
    1999 Z28 M6

    Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Yup. And I am sure the folks you are pissed at are asking that stupid-@$$ question..."WTF did we do?"
    Only if the bitchy-ass backstabbers went and told them.

  18. #2438
    Speak the truth jad628's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    2,307

    Hugger Orange/W stripes
    1999 Z28 M6

    Fuck this....I'm thinking Arby's!!!

  19. #2439
    ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    9,964

    White
    2008 Hummer H3

    Nothing like the reaction from using the "F" word in church..

    Years ago, I went to a Catholic church with my then fiance. I'm not with the same girl now. But anyway, I'd never been to a catholic church before in my life. I did'nt know you had to neal on this long ass board that folds down on the backs of the pew's.
    So I'm sitting there and al of a sudden evryone on the bench grabs that board and folds it down.. Well, everyone except me! BAM! took that fucker right across both shins.. My exact words were, "FUCK!!!"
    Yeah dead ass silence, even the organ came to an abrupt stop. Everyone was just staring @ me with disgust.. So feeling the presure, I stood up and took a bow.. One lady turned to me and said' " I think you need to leave".

    Me: I think you need to shut the hell up!
    person next to her: you're a jerk!
    Me: YES the biggest one you'll ever meet!
    them: turns back around in disgust..

    Word of advise: Never us the F-word durring mid-night Mass...
    Last edited by Smittro; 11-18-2009 at 10:38 AM.

  20. #2440
    Speak the truth jad628's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    2,307

    Hugger Orange/W stripes
    1999 Z28 M6

    Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    Nothing like the reaction from using the "F" word in church..

    Years ago, I went to a Catholic church with my then fiance. I'm not with the same girl now. But anyway, I'd never been to a catholic church before in my life. I did'nt know you had to neal on this long ass board that folds down on the backs of the pew's.
    So I'm sitting there and al of a sudden evryone on the bench grabs that board and folds it down.. Well, everyone except me! BAM! took that fucker right across both shins.. My exact words were, "FUCK!!!"
    Yeah dead ass silence, even the organ came to an abrupt stop. Everyone was just staring @ me with disgust.. So feeling the presure, I stood up and took a bow.. One lady turned to me and said' " I think you need to leave".

    Me: I think you need to shut the hell up!
    person next to her: you're a jerk!
    Me: YES the biggest one you'll ever meet!
    them: turns back around in disgust..

    Should have reminded them that church is full of sinners.

Page 122 of 159 FirstFirst ... 22728292102118119120121122123124125126142152 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. woot!
    By Aetos in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 02:08 PM
  2. TS/S woot
    By blackout5.3 in forum Sponsor Feedback
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-05-2009, 06:51 AM
  3. woot woot!
    By NE98LS1 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-28-2008, 05:11 AM
  4. Woot!
    By Sassy Cassie in forum Southern Members
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-27-2006, 10:02 AM
  5. woot!! they came in!!
    By ninobrn99 in forum Western Members
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-08-2005, 06:11 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •