Page 121 of 159 FirstFirst ... 21718191101117118119120121122123124125141151 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,420 of 3166

***WOOT, WOOT on the November Train***

This is a discussion on ***WOOT, WOOT on the November Train*** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Originally Posted by tep98ws6 im about to quit my job because of all the fat sweaty men who keep two ...

  1. #2401
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by tep98ws6 View Post
    im about to quit my job because of all the fat sweaty men who keep two hurricane like fans on high and the windows open when its 38* outside and windy
    they just need to give you a nice sweaty hug...

  2. #2402
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    Nah the bar would lose money on alcohol if I was tending bar
    same for me...

    dude: "i'd like a miller please"

    drunk Spaz: "do you see i'm talking to this beautiful woman over here??? shut the fuck up or i'll staple your lips to the bar..."

    dude: "that's my girl friend man..."

    drunk Spaz: *gets out stapler*

  3. #2403
    I like turtles GTP231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Corn and Soybean fields
    Posts
    5,445

    Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    same for me...

    dude: "i'd like a miller please"

    drunk Spaz: "do you see i'm talking to this beautiful woman over here??? shut the fuck up or i'll staple your lips to the bar..."

    dude: "that's my girl friend man..."

    drunk Spaz: *gets out stapler*
    Nah I tend to put about double the amount of alcohol in drinks

  4. #2404
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    Nah I tend to put about double the amount of alcohol in drinks
    i'd only do that for the good looking women...

  5. #2405
    Member cuervo25_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Oakland NJ
    Posts
    736

    Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    i'd only do that for the good looking women...
    So thats how you get the super hotties? You add their "beer goggles first".Here I thought it was your super sized...................................


















    energy levels

  6. #2406
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    Quote Originally Posted by spaz View Post
    Same for me...

    Dude: "i'd like a miller please"

    drunk spaz: "do you see i'm talking to this beautiful woman over here??? Shut the fuck up or i'll staple your lips to the bar..."

    dude: "that's my girl friend man..."

    drunk spaz: *gets out stapler*
    hahahahahahhahaa

  7. #2407
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by cuervo25_1 View Post
    So thats how you get the super hotties? You add their "beer goggles first".Here I thought it was your super sized...................................



    energy levels

  8. #2408
    I like turtles GTP231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Corn and Soybean fields
    Posts
    5,445

    Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

    Cuervo where exactly in Jersey is that Goodyear?

  9. #2409
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,489

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Has been a busy morning so far. Took my father to work in his car then went to TTP and asked Matt for gaskets. He didn't have any but he ordered them for me...then told me he could do the pump for me today for $125. So I have to go to TTP around 2:45 to let Matt do his stuff. Friday I have an interview at STS at 11 am. So far, so good.


    extreme dimensions, driveshaft shop, harrop, hid(35watt/6k) lows, hurst, k&n, led fogs, maverick man, mishimoto, nitto, revshift, slp, stern st-1, smoked sidemarkers, whiteline poly radius rod bushings

  10. #2410
    I like turtles GTP231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Corn and Soybean fields
    Posts
    5,445

    Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

    Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Has been a busy morning so far. Took my father to work in his car then went to TTP and asked Matt for gaskets. He didn't have any but he ordered them for me...then told me he could do the pump for me today for $125. So I have to go to TTP around 2:45 to let Matt do his stuff. Friday I have an interview at STS at 11 am. So far, so good.
    You're paying to have it done?
    Glad to hear you finally heard back from STS

  11. #2411
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,489

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    You're paying to have it done?
    Glad to hear you finally heard back from STS
    Yah. My father is kinda worried I'll snap a bolt off in the motor, which could result in more $$$ in repairs. Plus, when I watched this morning's forecast, it called for chance of rain, which skroos me as I don't have a garage. I dunno how this interview is gonna go. Probably be another hour and a half of filing out an application and alot of

  12. #2412
    I like turtles GTP231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Corn and Soybean fields
    Posts
    5,445

    Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

    Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Yah. My father is kinda worried I'll snap a bolt off in the motor, which could result in more $$$ in repairs. Plus, when I watched this morning's forecast, it called for chance of rain, which skroos me as I don't have a garage. I dunno how this interview is gonna go. Probably be another hour and a half of filing out an application and alot of
    I've done plenty of engine, cam, water pump jobs on LS engines. I've never had any reason to worry about a bolt breaking. Some were cars that lived down by the Chesapeake Bay and looked as if they were parked in it. Biggest issue I ever had was I couldn't get the lower a/c line off the condensor once.

  13. #2413
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! damn that HURTS!!!


    i was licking the edge of my salad container to get the dressing off... and i cut the fuck out of my tongue...

  14. #2414
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,489

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    I've done plenty of engine, cam, water pump jobs on LS engines. I've never had any reason to worry about a bolt breaking. Some were cars that lived down by the Chesapeake Bay and looked as if they were parked in it. Biggest issue I ever had was I couldn't get the lower a/c line off the condensor once.
    I think my father is just lookin out for me...and wants to see pics I will probably take at the shop while I wait.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! damn that HURTS!!!


    i was licking the edge of my salad container to get the dressing off... and i cut the fuck out of my tongue...
    DUMMKOPF!!! You alright? I have almost bit through my tongue. Sux.

  15. #2415
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    anyone know what front and rear leather seats will fit a 2002 4 door s10?

  16. #2416
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,489

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    anyone know what front and rear leather seats will fit a 2002 4 door s10?
    Isn't there an optional leather interior for the S10? I could have sworn there was.

  17. #2417
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    nope, all cloth

  18. #2418
    I like turtles GTP231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Corn and Soybean fields
    Posts
    5,445

    Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

    Cammed what town is that Goodyear?

  19. #2419
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    DUMMKOPF!!! You alright? I have almost bit through my tongue. Sux.
    ugh... i bit through my tongue before... fucker hurt for days...

  20. #2420
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,489

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    Cammed what town is that Goodyear?
    Bergen Tire, Mahwah, NJ.

Page 121 of 159 FirstFirst ... 21718191101117118119120121122123124125141151 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. woot!
    By Aetos in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 02:08 PM
  2. TS/S woot
    By blackout5.3 in forum Sponsor Feedback
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-05-2009, 06:51 AM
  3. woot woot!
    By NE98LS1 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-28-2008, 05:11 AM
  4. Woot!
    By Sassy Cassie in forum Southern Members
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-27-2006, 10:02 AM
  5. woot!! they came in!!
    By ninobrn99 in forum Western Members
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-08-2005, 06:11 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •