Page 105 of 159 FirstFirst ... 555657585101102103104105106107108109125135145155 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 3166

***WOOT, WOOT on the November Train***

This is a discussion on ***WOOT, WOOT on the November Train*** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Originally Posted by Smittro I have the 2 biggest trees on my block here in the city, old maple and ...

Super Moderator

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    I have the 2 biggest trees on my block here in the city, old maple and a damn choke cherry. My neighbor asked me the other day what I planned on doing with all the leaves that are in his yard.

My reply: "You have a rake?"
    neighbor: yeah
    Me: there you go.. should be used to it by now, I don't rake leaves..
    neighbor: shakes head walks away..

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Nah. The one about the girl who was texting while driving and she almost sideswiped you and you got right next to her and screamed "WTF ARE YOU DOING??!!"
    I think me and Spaz would get along well.. Same here except I pulled up next to them and knocked on thier window.

Me: knock-knock
    Him: puts window down but not his phone.

me: OPEN YOUR F%^KING EYES JACKASS!!

Him: drops phone, OH YOU WANNA GO?

Me: take off seat belt and hop out of my car, all 6'-2"-3" 265+ pounds of me.

Him: looks up @ me and runs red light..
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

I think me and Spaz would get along well.. Same here except I pulled up next to them and knocked on thier window.

Me: knock-knock
    Him: puts window down but not his phone.

me: OPEN YOUR F%^KING EYES JACKASS!!

Him: drops phone, OH YOU WANNA GO?

Me: take off seat belt and hop out of my car, all 6'-2"-3" 265+ pounds of me.

Him: looks up @ me and runs red light..
    LOVE IT!!!

Spaz had me dyin at Spazapalooza. He told me the chick was cryin after he went off on her.

White
    2008 Hummer H3

LOVE IT!!!

Spaz had me dyin at Spazapalooza. He told me the chick was cryin after he went off on her.
    I was so pissed all I can really remember before he ran the light was someone in the back seat of his car saying, "OH SHITTT". I'm glad he did'nt kill anyone though. He was obviously not the sharpest knife in the drawer.. I had my kid and wife in the car. He came so close, scared the shit out me. Like when the hair on your neck stands up right before having an accident and you know you're gonna hit hard..

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

LOVE IT!!!

she was a dumb bitch... i'm glad i made her cry... i hope her fucking fingers fell off so she can't text anymore...

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

I was so pissed all I can really remember before he ran the light was someone in the back seat of his car saying, "OH SHITTT". I'm glad he did'nt kill anyone though. He was obviously not the sharpest knife in the drawer.. I had my kid and wife in the car. He came so close, scared the shit out me. Like when the hair on your neck stands up right before having an accident and you know you're gonna hit hard..
    I have been there many times. NOT a good feeling. Especially when you are the attentive driver.

White
    2008 Hummer H3

I have been there many times. NOT a good feeling. Especially when you are the attentive driver.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

bwaaaaaaaaahahaha!!! i've had a guy go through a red light before... late at night i was coming home from work and a guy cut me off to the point that i almost hit him then a telephone pole and almost went in a ditch... i already had a miserable day and that set me off... when he stopped at the light (after me high beaming him and riding his ass) i got out of my car screaming "you mother fucker!!! i'm going to kick the shit ou"*RRRRRRRRRRTTT!* dude went right through the light... i was so tempted to chase him down...

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    bwaaaaaaaaahahaha!!! i've had a guy go through a red light before... late at night i was coming home from work and a guy cut me off to the point that i almost hit him then a telephone pole and almost went in a ditch... i already had a miserable day and that set me off... when he stopped at the light (after me high beaming him and riding his ass) i got out of my car screaming "you mother fucker!!! i'm going to kick the shit ou"*RRRRRRRRRRTTT!* dude went right through the light... i was so tempted to chase him down...
    Awesomesauce!!! Here, folks don't care. They just threaten to call the cops and refuse to admit they effed up. It sucks. This is why I like Pa so much. Room to breathe.

I actually had a guy in a Honda on I think 309 pace me and he wouldn't let me take the right off to get to Spaz' house, so I hit the brakes and got behind the idiot in the Honda. He hit his brakes and he was giving me the staredown in his rearview. What a tard.
    Last edited by cammed goat; 11-16-2009 at 10:56 AM.

Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar

Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

farts are bad enough..but been sick farts oh my

Super Moderator

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Almost got puffed today on the way to the Courthouse. Guy in front of me locked them up when the person in front of him stopped to make a left turn. I could see his right hand holding a phone. I was on the brakes hard and pulled to the right berm as I knew it was going to be close.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    Almost got puffed today on the way to the Courthouse. Guy in front of me locked them up when the person in front of him stopped to make a left turn. I could see his right hand holding a phone. I was on the brakes hard and pulled to the right berm as I knew it was going to be close.
    See, this is why I scream out the window "HANG UP THE PHONE!!" or I get close or next to them and give a nice lil rev to disturb their convo. I HATE IT!!!

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

See, this is why I scream out the window "HANG UP THE PHONE!!" or I get close or next to them and give a nice lil rev to disturb their convo. I HATE IT!!!
    i'll reach in thier car take the phone out of thier hands and throw it in the woods... i've done that already... then the dumb bastard parked his car on the 309 to look for his phone... i almost got stuck behind him... i got the "what the fuck?!? what the fuck man?!? are you fucking crazy?!? what the fuck is wrong with you?!? you ass hole!!! i'm calling the cops!!!" i laughed as i got back in my car and said "no your not..."

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

my mom says i'll get shot one day for doing stupid shit like that...

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

i'll reach in thier car take the phone out of thier hands and throw it in the woods... i've done that already... then the dumb bastard parked his car on the 309 to look for his phone... i almost got stuck behind him... i got the "what the fuck?!? what the fuck man?!? are you fucking crazy?!? what the fuck is wrong with you?!? you ass hole!!! i'm calling the cops!!!" i laughed as i got back in my car and said "no your not..."
    I can picture you doin that.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

I can picture you doin that.
    the dude was in the left lane... every time he got next to a car he'd brake and slow everyone down... he'd slow down going through intersections and any road he could turn off on... mean time traffic in the right hand side starts to go faster and i can't get over to pass the asshole...

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

the dude was in the left lane... every time he got next to a car he'd brake and slow everyone down... he'd slow down going through intersections and any road he could turn off on... mean time traffic in the right hand side starts to go faster and i can't get over to pass the asshole...
    Yup. The typical @$$hole who gets in everyone's way and doesn't get it. A complete MORON.

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Heading to the shop in a little while hopefully get the custom exhaust done on the Camaro tonight, finally..

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Heading to the shop in a little while hopefully get the custom exhaust done on the Camaro tonight, finally..

Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar

Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

well my monday is over

Page 105 of 159 FirstFirst ... 555657585101102103104105106107108109125135145155 ... LastLast

Thread Information