Page 105 of 159 FirstFirst ... 555657585101102103104105106107108109125135145155 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 3166

***WOOT, WOOT on the November Train***

This is a discussion on ***WOOT, WOOT on the November Train*** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Originally Posted by Smittro I have the 2 biggest trees on my block here in the city, old maple and ...

  1. #2081
    Super Moderator
    pajeff02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Mansfield, PA
    Posts
    22,025

    Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

    Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    I have the 2 biggest trees on my block here in the city, old maple and a damn choke cherry. My neighbor asked me the other day what I planned on doing with all the leaves that are in his yard.

    My reply: "You have a rake?"
    neighbor: yeah
    Me: there you go.. should be used to it by now, I don't rake leaves..
    neighbor: shakes head walks away..


  2. #2082
    ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    9,964

    White
    2008 Hummer H3

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Nah. The one about the girl who was texting while driving and she almost sideswiped you and you got right next to her and screamed "WTF ARE YOU DOING??!!"
    I think me and Spaz would get along well.. Same here except I pulled up next to them and knocked on thier window.

    Me: knock-knock
    Him: puts window down but not his phone.

    me: OPEN YOUR F%^KING EYES JACKASS!!


    Him: drops phone, OH YOU WANNA GO?

    Me: take off seat belt and hop out of my car, all 6'-2"-3" 265+ pounds of me.

    Him: looks up @ me and runs red light..
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif


    Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

  3. #2083
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,489

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    I think me and Spaz would get along well.. Same here except I pulled up next to them and knocked on thier window.

    Me: knock-knock
    Him: puts window down but not his phone.

    me: OPEN YOUR F%^KING EYES JACKASS!!


    Him: drops phone, OH YOU WANNA GO?

    Me: take off seat belt and hop out of my car, all 6'-2"-3" 265+ pounds of me.

    Him: looks up @ me and runs red light..
    LOVE IT!!!

    Spaz had me dyin at Spazapalooza. He told me the chick was cryin after he went off on her.

  4. #2084
    ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    9,964

    White
    2008 Hummer H3

    Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    LOVE IT!!!

    Spaz had me dyin at Spazapalooza. He told me the chick was cryin after he went off on her.
    I was so pissed all I can really remember before he ran the light was someone in the back seat of his car saying, "OH SHITTT". I'm glad he did'nt kill anyone though. He was obviously not the sharpest knife in the drawer.. I had my kid and wife in the car. He came so close, scared the shit out me. Like when the hair on your neck stands up right before having an accident and you know you're gonna hit hard..

  5. #2085
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    LOVE IT!!!

    Spaz had me dyin at Spazapalooza. He told me the chick was cryin after he went off on her.
    she was a dumb bitch... i'm glad i made her cry... i hope her fucking fingers fell off so she can't text anymore...

  6. #2086
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,489

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    I was so pissed all I can really remember before he ran the light was someone in the back seat of his car saying, "OH SHITTT". I'm glad he did'nt kill anyone though. He was obviously not the sharpest knife in the drawer.. I had my kid and wife in the car. He came so close, scared the shit out me. Like when the hair on your neck stands up right before having an accident and you know you're gonna hit hard..
    I have been there many times. NOT a good feeling. Especially when you are the attentive driver.

  7. #2087
    ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    9,964

    White
    2008 Hummer H3

    Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    I have been there many times. NOT a good feeling. Especially when you are the attentive driver.

  8. #2088
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    I was so pissed all I can really remember before he ran the light was someone in the back seat of his car saying, "OH SHITTT". I'm glad he did'nt kill anyone though. He was obviously not the sharpest knife in the drawer.. I had my kid and wife in the car. He came so close, scared the shit out me. Like when the hair on your neck stands up right before having an accident and you know you're gonna hit hard..

    bwaaaaaaaaahahaha!!! i've had a guy go through a red light before... late at night i was coming home from work and a guy cut me off to the point that i almost hit him then a telephone pole and almost went in a ditch... i already had a miserable day and that set me off... when he stopped at the light (after me high beaming him and riding his ass) i got out of my car screaming "you mother fucker!!! i'm going to kick the shit ou"*RRRRRRRRRRTTT!* dude went right through the light... i was so tempted to chase him down...

  9. #2089
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,489

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    bwaaaaaaaaahahaha!!! i've had a guy go through a red light before... late at night i was coming home from work and a guy cut me off to the point that i almost hit him then a telephone pole and almost went in a ditch... i already had a miserable day and that set me off... when he stopped at the light (after me high beaming him and riding his ass) i got out of my car screaming "you mother fucker!!! i'm going to kick the shit ou"*RRRRRRRRRRTTT!* dude went right through the light... i was so tempted to chase him down...
    Awesomesauce!!! Here, folks don't care. They just threaten to call the cops and refuse to admit they effed up. It sucks. This is why I like Pa so much. Room to breathe.

    I actually had a guy in a Honda on I think 309 pace me and he wouldn't let me take the right off to get to Spaz' house, so I hit the brakes and got behind the idiot in the Honda. He hit his brakes and he was giving me the staredown in his rearview. What a tard.
    Last edited by cammed goat; 11-16-2009 at 10:56 AM.

  10. #2090
    Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Gadsden, AL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,470

    Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

    farts are bad enough..but been sick farts oh my

  11. #2091
    Super Moderator
    pajeff02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Mansfield, PA
    Posts
    22,025

    Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

    Almost got puffed today on the way to the Courthouse. Guy in front of me locked them up when the person in front of him stopped to make a left turn. I could see his right hand holding a phone. I was on the brakes hard and pulled to the right berm as I knew it was going to be close.

  12. #2092
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,489

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    Almost got puffed today on the way to the Courthouse. Guy in front of me locked them up when the person in front of him stopped to make a left turn. I could see his right hand holding a phone. I was on the brakes hard and pulled to the right berm as I knew it was going to be close.
    See, this is why I scream out the window "HANG UP THE PHONE!!" or I get close or next to them and give a nice lil rev to disturb their convo. I HATE IT!!!

  13. #2093
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    See, this is why I scream out the window "HANG UP THE PHONE!!" or I get close or next to them and give a nice lil rev to disturb their convo. I HATE IT!!!
    i'll reach in thier car take the phone out of thier hands and throw it in the woods... i've done that already... then the dumb bastard parked his car on the 309 to look for his phone... i almost got stuck behind him... i got the "what the fuck?!? what the fuck man?!? are you fucking crazy?!? what the fuck is wrong with you?!? you ass hole!!! i'm calling the cops!!!" i laughed as i got back in my car and said "no your not..."

  14. #2094
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    my mom says i'll get shot one day for doing stupid shit like that...

  15. #2095
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,489

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    i'll reach in thier car take the phone out of thier hands and throw it in the woods... i've done that already... then the dumb bastard parked his car on the 309 to look for his phone... i almost got stuck behind him... i got the "what the fuck?!? what the fuck man?!? are you fucking crazy?!? what the fuck is wrong with you?!? you ass hole!!! i'm calling the cops!!!" i laughed as i got back in my car and said "no your not..."
    I can picture you doin that.

  16. #2096
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    I can picture you doin that.
    the dude was in the left lane... every time he got next to a car he'd brake and slow everyone down... he'd slow down going through intersections and any road he could turn off on... mean time traffic in the right hand side starts to go faster and i can't get over to pass the asshole...

  17. #2097
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,489

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    the dude was in the left lane... every time he got next to a car he'd brake and slow everyone down... he'd slow down going through intersections and any road he could turn off on... mean time traffic in the right hand side starts to go faster and i can't get over to pass the asshole...
    Yup. The typical @$$hole who gets in everyone's way and doesn't get it. A complete MORON.

  18. #2098
    ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    9,964

    White
    2008 Hummer H3

    Heading to the shop in a little while hopefully get the custom exhaust done on the Camaro tonight, finally..

  19. #2099
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,489

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    Heading to the shop in a little while hopefully get the custom exhaust done on the Camaro tonight, finally..

  20. #2100
    Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Gadsden, AL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,470

    Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

    well my monday is over

Page 105 of 159 FirstFirst ... 555657585101102103104105106107108109125135145155 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. woot!
    By Aetos in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 02:08 PM
  2. TS/S woot
    By blackout5.3 in forum Sponsor Feedback
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-05-2009, 06:51 AM
  3. woot woot!
    By NE98LS1 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-28-2008, 05:11 AM
  4. Woot!
    By Sassy Cassie in forum Southern Members
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-27-2006, 10:02 AM
  5. woot!! they came in!!
    By ninobrn99 in forum Western Members
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-08-2005, 06:11 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •