Page 9 of 161 FirstFirst ... 567891011121329394959109159 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 3204

***July Train, All Aboard!!***

This is a discussion on ***July Train, All Aboard!!*** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Originally Posted by Spaz Too early! Makes Bug dizzy......

  1. #161
    Oi! Firebug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Newcastle Australia
    Posts
    1,390

    White
    2002 VY SS

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    Too early! Makes Bug dizzy...

  2. #162
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by Firebug View Post
    Too early! Makes Bug dizzy...




  3. #163
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,489

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebug View Post
    Too early! Makes Bug dizzy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post



  4. #164
    Miss October toi tyme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Colony, TX
    Posts
    4,003
    '06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

    omgosh i dont have work till 5 today.

    soo lame..

  5. #165
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,489

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Seven more days of vacation for me. I love it!!

  6. #166
    Miss October toi tyme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Colony, TX
    Posts
    4,003
    '06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

    Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Seven more days of vacation for me. I love it!!
    dam i wish!!


    tomorrow im gonna check out a gig at our downtown hospital.. My friend works there.. two 12 hour shifts on the weekends making 27k a year as a 20 yr old.. off on the weekdays and they pay for his school..
    I make 14k.. and work my ass off for it..


    SO Id def take his awesome gig..


    he says he can get me a job there so Im willin to check it out!

  7. #167
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,489

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by toityme View Post
    dam i wish!!


    tomorrow im gonna check out a gig at our downtown hospital.. My friend works there.. two 12 hour shifts on the weekends making 27k a year as a 20 yr old.. off on the weekdays and they pay for his school..
    I make 14k.. and work my ass off for it..


    SO Id def take his awesome gig..


    he says he can get me a job there so Im willin to check it out!
    Go for it. The more money ya make, the better off you'll be. And while you are saving money, you can decide what you can mod on yer SS.

  8. #168
    Miss October toi tyme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Colony, TX
    Posts
    4,003
    '06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

    Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Go for it. The more money ya make, the better off you'll be. And while you are saving money, you can decide what you can mod on yer SS.
    HELL YES..
    And if I get them to pay for school I would get to go through school paying for it myself, or not even having to take out a loan!

  9. #169
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,489

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by toityme View Post
    HELL YES..
    And if I get them to pay for school I would get to go through school paying for it myself, or not even having to take out a loan!
    Less stress for you.

  10. #170
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,489

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Watchin IRL at Watkins Glen and finished a cold beer. I love Sundays.

  11. #171
    Super Moderator
    pajeff02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Mansfield, PA
    Posts
    22,025

    Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

    Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Watchin IRL at Watkins Glen and finished a cold beer. I love Sundays.

    The Glen is less than an hour and half from my house. Used to go there for the Busch race and Bud at the Glen all the time. My family and the in-laws are up there now watching the race.

    I am not much into Indy cars. So... I went to the office this morning, have to change the transmission fluid in my wife's DD, and will probably mow the lawn.

  12. #172
    Miss October toi tyme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Colony, TX
    Posts
    4,003
    '06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

    I'm all for less stress. I'm sick of all that bs

  13. #173
    Miss October toi tyme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Colony, TX
    Posts
    4,003
    '06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

    Weird....I went to oreillys auto parts to get some parking/turn singal lights and the guy offered to put them in so I said Sure!! It's a pain in the ass. And he offered . Why not?


    So he came out to put them in,, cuz it was both lights... And near wrapping up he asked me if I ever considered being a model...


    I was honest and said nope!

    He gave me his card and said he was putting his portfolio together and some other work and if I was interested give him a shout..



    Now this isn't the first time scammers like this try to pull this shit..


    I never fallow up. Just thought it was weird.

  14. #174
    Senior Member Zboner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    cincinnati/northern ky
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,045

    Black
    99 SS

    creeper

  15. #175
    Miss October toi tyme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Colony, TX
    Posts
    4,003
    '06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

    For sure.....

    The business card had a naked women on it and some crazy background.

  16. #176
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,489

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Might be a photographer who deals with nude women. Who knows?


    extreme dimensions, driveshaft shop, harrop, hid(35watt/6k) lows, hurst, k&n, led fogs, maverick man, mishimoto, nitto, revshift, slp, stern st-1, smoked sidemarkers, whiteline poly radius rod bushings

  17. #177
    Consumer of kraut SiggyZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Jenks/Tulsa
    Posts
    4,802

    Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

    That's pretty odd Kristi. Was he some greasy old fart?

    Quote Originally Posted by toityme View Post
    Weird....I went to oreillys auto parts to get some parking/turn singal lights and the guy offered to put them in so I said Sure!! It's a pain in the ass. And he offered . Why not?


    So he came out to put them in,, cuz it was both lights... And near wrapping up he asked me if I ever considered being a model...


    I was honest and said nope!

    He gave me his card and said he was putting his portfolio together and some other work and if I was interested give him a shout..





    Now this isn't the first time scammers like this try to pull this shit..


    I never fallow up. Just thought it was weird.

  18. #178
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,489

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    The Glen is less than an hour and half from my house. Used to go there for the Busch race and Bud at the Glen all the time. My family and the in-laws are up there now watching the race.

    I am not much into Indy cars. So... I went to the office this morning, have to change the transmission fluid in my wife's DD, and will probably mow the lawn.
    I didn't see who won the race as I fell asleep...as I always do on Sundays when there is nothing to do. I nap out off and on on Sundays. Probably will do that next week as well. Ahhhh...rest.

  19. #179
    Senior Member Zboner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    cincinnati/northern ky
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,045

    Black
    99 SS

    Quote Originally Posted by toityme View Post
    For sure.....

    The business card had a naked women on it and some crazy background.

    well you should have some kind of clue who the person is, he works at a car parts store. if he was a photographer, like he says then i wouldn't think he would be working there

  20. #180
    Super Moderator
    pajeff02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Mansfield, PA
    Posts
    22,025

    Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

    Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    I didn't see who won the race as I fell asleep...as I always do on Sundays when there is nothing to do. I nap out off and on on Sundays. Probably will do that next week as well. Ahhhh...rest.

    No nap for me... I am in the midst of a trans fluid change. This is interesting -- on our '04 Dodge Stratus there is not a servicable filter and you do not drop the pan. Instead, you pull the trans cooler line, start the engine in "neutral" and let it pump the fluid out. You then drop the drain plug on the differential and let that drain.

    After draining, you put the plug back in dump in 5.5 quarts or so and then start it up again and let it pump the fluid out the cooler line. Repeat this step until the fluid is clean, top it off and your done. This just seems odd, but it sure is a lot quicker than what I am used to doing.

Page 9 of 161 FirstFirst ... 567891011121329394959109159 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. ***July Texas Mini-Train***
    By ntimid8r in forum Texas Members
    Replies: 546
    Last Post: 08-01-2009, 03:18 PM
  2. ***July Texas mini-train***
    By wultdat in forum Texas Members
    Replies: 1581
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 07:11 AM
  3. Permission to come aboard . . . .
    By Schnelles944 in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 07:18 PM
  4. New man aboard
    By John inNH in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-08-2006, 05:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •