Page 42 of 163 FirstFirst ... 2122238394041424344454662728292142 ... LastLast

***January Train***

This is a discussion on ***January Train*** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Originally Posted by pajeff02 Drove our infamous Durango -- the one that took the Christmas Day excursion into the woods ...

Impounded
    2000 firechicken

Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    Drove our infamous Durango -- the one that took the Christmas Day excursion into the woods -- up to Lowe's today. I come out and as I open up the back to load my stuff, a gentleman walks up to me and says, "I don't want to cause any problems, but that lady just hit your vehicle with her truck," and he points to my right rear bumper.

Sure enough, I look and there is a nice size scrape mark. I was parked with my rear to the aisleway and she attemted to pull through the row, hitting me with her front left bumper. Now, I really do not care a whole lot about any damage as this is our beater vehicle, but the fact that she just did it and walked away pissed me off.

I snapped a couple of pics of the damage on both vehicles, her plates, and an overall of the scene with my phone. I then wrote her the following note and placed it on her windshield:

"Thank you for hitting our Durango. I have pictures and a witness. Please call my office on Mondy morning."

I then left my name and law office phone number... we'll see what happens.
    I hate Mondy morning

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Or...you will want to LIFT that thing.
    Well not until you just mentioned it .....you asshole.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by cuervo25_1 View Post
    Well not until you just mentioned it .....you asshole.
    Juuuust a thought.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Where da hell is zapfool?? Birfday!!!

Impounded
    2000 firechicken

bachelor party next weekend

Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Smkn_TA View Post
    Do you really want to sit next to someone at the doctors office? I go for urinal rules. That's a 1 seat buffer minimum! Don't touch the magazines. Don't touch anything really. Don't talk to anyone. And for the love of god, PURELL!!!
    Orthopedist for my knee. Ladies had their purses in one chair and coats on the other. It's obvious these people come in for pain, let them sit down when all other seats are taken

Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

Ps cuervo - its a Chrysler product, first mistake

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Quote Originally Posted by tep98ws6 View Post
    Ps cuervo - its a Chrysler product, first mistake
    well it was an older chrysler product,back when they first bought out AMC. Still had alot of the good AMC stuff on it , chrysler didn't change much yet. I mentiopned it has a chrysler rear. well my year didn't have chrysler rears it had either the shitty dana 35 or a dana 44. Mine came with the dana 35. the previous owner put in the better rears ,trans,and transfer case. Damn shame he didn't completley rebuild the engine as well.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Juuuust a thought.
    Ok you are no longer an asshole, you now have been promoted to SR Asshole in charge of making me spend money before I get it.

Prick I been looking at lifts, wheels, tires,front bumers with winch mounts, rear bumpers with tire mounts ect. You my friend should suffer long and hard locked in a closet with spence and john while you are gagged and in a straightjacket. well actually no it is pretty damn fun looking.......Who would have or is it even available a brand new Duramax with all the wiring and ecm?

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Diesel would finish the burb off as far as uselessness offroad. Giant ass suv with a long wheelbase. Then add a heavy ass diesel up front that will never pay for itself in mileage. Sounds fun. Go for an lq4 then add whatever heads you want if you feel the need for more. I'm drooling over the GMPP ht502. only 340 horsepower but like 530 lb/ft of torque, 350 at 1400 rpm All forged for only 5k. 8.75:1 compression so it will run on cat pee. thing is I heard gmpp big blocks aren't honed right and burn oil like crazy

Super Moderator

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Quote Originally Posted by Brian H Drifer View Post
    bachelor party next weekend

What venue? I did one in Pittsburgh years ago. That was a lot of fun.

Impounded
    2000 firechicken

What venue? I did one in Pittsburgh years ago. That was a lot of fun.
    Not sure... Its hard to say where I will end up knowing my friends.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Ok you are no longer an asshole, you now have been promoted to SR Asshole in charge of making me spend money before I get it.

Prick I been looking at lifts, wheels, tires,front bumers with winch mounts, rear bumpers with tire mounts ect. You my friend should suffer long and hard locked in a closet with spence and john while you are gagged and in a straightjacket. well actually no it is pretty damn fun looking.......Who would have or is it even available a brand new Duramax with all the wiring and ecm?

Super Moderator

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Not sure... Its hard to say where I will end up knowing my friends.
    Sounds like an adventure -- I have the numbers for a couple of bail bondsman should things get too interesting.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Quote Originally Posted by wheeliE-maxx View Post
    Diesel would finish the burb off as far as uselessness offroad. Giant ass suv with a long wheelbase. Then add a heavy ass diesel up front that will never pay for itself in mileage. Sounds fun. Go for an lq4 then add whatever heads you want if you feel the need for more. I'm drooling over the GMPP ht502. only 340 horsepower but like 530 lb/ft of torque, 350 at 1400 rpm All forged for only 5k. 8.75:1 compression so it will run on cat pee. thing is I heard gmpp big blocks aren't honed right and burn oil like crazy

Not a problem would have to have time to drive to PA or NY to go offroading anyway

I owned a long wheel base chevy truck before and it done fine off road, not as heavy as a burban though.

I am pretty sure that an 88 burban is lighter than the new ones. even after reenforcing the frame it will be lighter thus offsetting the weight of the diesel.

Impounded
    2000 firechicken

Sounds like an adventure -- I have the numbers for a couple of bail bondsman should things get too interesting.
    i gotta be good because we leave next sunday for the cruise and we get married that wendsday.

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Not a problem would have to have time to drive to PA or NY to go offroading anyway

I owned a long wheel base chevy truck before and it done fine off road, not as heavy as a burban though.

I am pretty sure that an 88 burban is lighter than the new ones. even after reenforcing the frame it will be lighter thus offsetting the weight of the diesel.
    Offset the weight of a diesel compared to a new burb sure, but they're not ideal offroad either I know what you mean though, hard to go offroading anywhere these days in the U.S.S.A. (United Soviet States of America). Just figured out the way to go for mine. Goodwrench 3/4-1-ton (4 bolt and inconel valve seats) 350 vortec. Roller cam, one piece rear main seal, vortec heads of course. 255/330 stock with that god awful manifold and injection system, emissions bullshit and way restrictive cats, crap manifolds, 2" down pipes, an almost T shaped merge, and finally 2.5" pea shooter with garbage can muffler. Maybe 290/380 with longtubes, performer, and my qjet. Should be a good sleeper with quiet exhaust and some 307 engine badges

Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar

Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

Where da hell is zapfool?? Birfday!!!
    stuck working night shift in a tire plant

Purple
    1998 Trans Am

i gotta be good because we leave next sunday for the cruise and we get married that wendsday.
    Please for the love of everything holy watch "The Hangover" funniest movie....whole new perspective on the whole bachelor party thing!

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

I'd like to get trashed enough to have a night like that of The Hangover.

Page 42 of 163 FirstFirst ... 2122238394041424344454662728292142 ... LastLast

Thread Information