Page 33 of 163 FirstFirst ... 31329303132333435363753637383133 ... LastLast

***January Train***

This is a discussion on ***January Train*** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Had 4 inches of snow last night when I went outside with the forklift to bring in pallets.(we got like ...

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

Had 4 inches of snow last night when I went outside with the forklift to bring in pallets.(we got like 8-9 right now). 16 degrees out at the time. Bottom pallet in the stack was in the snow for a couple days and the extreme colds made it brittle. It literally exploded. Stack fell foward. So there I am, 4am at night, no gloves, t-shirt. Outside for like 35 minutes cussing my ass off. At least I made it back up the ramp though...after shoveling it. FML

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Had a busy day:
    4 run-flat mounts, 4 wheel alignment, 1 BMW 328XI wagon, and 1 broken 3/8" Craftsman ratchet...all done by me. One of my coworkers heard the "snap" and asked "WTF DID YOU DO??!!" I looked over my shoulder and said "LOOK...I BROKE IT!!!" with a grin like this---.

Then I mounted 4 tires and aligned an 06 Exploder. Just had to set the toe on the right front wheel. Then it was quittin time. Replaced the front pads and cut the front rotors on the goat. Was nice to NOT have a pulsation while braking or driving on my way to the mall to replace a broken torx bit...and that 3/8" Craftsman ratchet.

Now I am

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

Just laid down a coat of silver, nothin' like waiting on paint to dry.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Had a busy day:
    4 run-flat mounts, 4 wheel alignment, 1 BMW 328XI wagon, and 1 broken 3/8" Craftsman ratchet...all done by me. One of my coworkers heard the "snap" and asked "WTF DID YOU DO??!!" I looked over my shoulder and said "LOOK...I BROKE IT!!!" with a grin like this---.

Then I mounted 4 tires and aligned an 06 Exploder. Just had to set the toe on the right front wheel. Then it was quittin time. Replaced the front pads and cut the front rotors on the goat. Was nice to NOT have a pulsation while braking or driving on my way to the mall to replace a broken torx bit...and that 3/8" Craftsman ratchet.

Now I am
    Thats all you did? all day? Lucky bastard!!!! John wasn't at work today but Jeff was. He got royally rolled by a customer in the shop. I stood at my doorway,watched and laughed Plus did a shit ton of oilchanges, a shit ton of tires, a couple seat beads on snowblower tires :rolleye: and a bunch of other crap including joining in with Mike on belittleing Jeff.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by cuervo25_1 View Post
    Thats all you did? all day? Lucky bastard!!!! John wasn't at work today but Jeff was. He got royally rolled by a customer in the shop. I stood at my doorway,watched and laughed Plus did a shit ton of oilchanges, a shit ton of tires, a couple seat beads on snowblower tires :rolleye: and a bunch of other crap including joining in with Mike on belittleing Jeff.
    WTF DID LAUGHING BOY DO NOW??!!

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    WTF DID LAUGHING BOY DO NOW??!!
    well a customer came in to have his pressures checked, and told the new guy that he was losing air pretty fast in one of the tires. So the new guy brought it in and was fixing the tire and checked all the pressures. well jeff went off on him because he had a set of 20" tires to do. then he went in the showroom and went off on the customer, then the customer went off on him yelling at him for yelling at the new guy. well jeff ran like a little bitch to the shop. the cust. went outside and came in the shop and proceeded to chew jeff a new one. I have seen the cust. and apparently he Knows John and Mike well enough to say he will call them later at home. so jeffy may not have a job for long

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

what was the best part was that I caught the beginning when I went to the office to ask matt a question. then walked to my bay and was working on a set of tires and Talking to Jerry when it came to the shop. I looked at jerry and said oh shit Jeff is getting his ass rolled more!!! we both ran to the door and was laughing our asses of @ jeff. Donnie was having a hard time not laughing and poor jason and the new guy was stuck right there amongst the yelling

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

well a customer came in to have his pressures checked, and told the new guy that he was losing air pretty fast in one of the tires. So the new guy brought it in and was fixing the tire and checked all the pressures. well jeff went off on him because he had a set of 20" tires to do. then he went in the showroom and went off on the customer, then the customer went off on him yelling at him for yelling at the new guy. well jeff ran like a little bitch to the shop. the cust. went outside and came in the shop and proceeded to chew jeff a new one. I have seen the cust. and apparently he Knows John and Mike well enough to say he will call them later at home. so jeffy may not have a job for long
    what was the best part was that I caught the beginning when I went to the office to ask matt a question. then walked to my bay and was working on a set of tires and Talking to Jerry when it came to the shop. I looked at jerry and said oh shit Jeff is getting his ass rolled more!!! we both ran to the door and was laughing our asses of @ jeff. Donnie was having a hard time not laughing and poor jason and the new guy was stuck right there amongst the yelling
    Well, we both know Jeff is DUMB@$$. He acts like he does no wrong. FK HIM. He's a loser, a "yes-man", imp, doosh...

SCHEISSKOPF!!!

Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

Quote Originally Posted by wheeliE-maxx View Post
    Lul, got some free donut holes over the summer after getting dialated. Went in to a donut shop with my oakleys on (was really dark in the store) and was walking around aimlessly and feeling stuff like I was blind to for lulz. The Asian guy said "aww he some donut hoe fo' yo poor son". Was pretty cool.
    i hate how it feels. it's like going crosseyed and lights hurt. so i had my dad come get me and hang out for an hour or so. he took me to get dinner with him and we just hung out. it was pretty cool

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

I wear glasses and contacts 24/7. And I get used to them being on to the point I forget. I got prescription oakleys for when I drive. Well, if I go in a store and forget to to switch to normal glasses when I leave the car, I just wear my sunglasses. No joke, I had a lady ask me to remove my sunglasses when I talked to her while at checkout in AE. Guess she thought I was looking at her chest....(I was).

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Evening all.

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

Everytime tep posts I think st. louis and get hungry for imo's. grr. At this point any pizza will do though.

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

my grill comes tomorrow

Super Moderator

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Got a start on swapping the rear this evening... finally.

Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Smkn_TA View Post
    Everytime tep posts I think st. louis and get hungry for imo's. grr. At this point any pizza will do though.
    did you know you can order it from iowa? they'll send it to you half frozen (still frozen, but easier to stick in the oven). i've never done it but i'm thinking of sending one to my sis in chicago no imos for awhile for me though, they gave me food poisoning like a week before xmas

it's a pain driving when you have glasses on for me. i dont have prescription sunglasses. i am however, getting a pair of white spy sunglasses next week for my bday so im pretty stoked. i finally got contacts tonight after wearing my glasses for three weeks, it's awesome to be able to take them off for a change

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

so you made it to your appointment! thats good

Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

Quote Originally Posted by toityme View Post
    so you made it to your appointment! thats good
    yeah, but not to work. haha, i caught up on my sleep

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

haha thatta girl.. i didnt do a thing all day today.. just watched a bunch of SVU..... and tomorrow I just have the doc appointment and thats it

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

I'll have to look into ordering a couple pizzas! What about the other big name. I only ate it once, started with an "A" arbicossos or something like that. Only ate there once like year and a half ago. Still I remember it was good.

Right now though I am looking to bootleg more liquor. Kinda scared though...I try to do it little as often. If I order it online, I have to sign and show id to the ups guy. BUT, it is ILLEGAL for me to recieve it period, can't cross state lines. It is a pretty serious misdemeanor I've been told. Still, it's the only way I can get 190 and I just used all mine on apple pie =(

murdered out 06 z06

arcobasso's. i used to work at the one outside of st louis like 12 years ago

Page 33 of 163 FirstFirst ... 31329303132333435363753637383133 ... LastLast

Thread Information