Page 161 of 163 FirstFirst ... 1161111121131141157158159160161162163 LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,220 of 3251

***January Train***

This is a discussion on ***January Train*** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Originally Posted by Zapper2003 FFFUUAUUAUAUA:LKDSD:LJKFHDSPLFKOF P OVAWN Fucking VIRUSES! fffuuuuuuuuu Cocksuckersonofabitch. Anyone guide me on how to get rid of ...

Super Moderator

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    FFFUUAUUAUAUA:LKDSD:LJKFHDSPLFKOF P OVAWN

Fucking VIRUSES! fffuuuuuuuuu Cocksuckersonofabitch.

Anyone guide me on how to get rid of 'antivirus soft'. It wont let me browse any websites, wont let me get into my control panel etc. I was looking up a user manual for a friend who bought a used truck and needed to know how to set the aftermarket radio, and the website flooded my computer and my current, up to date antivirus(yeah right..) and now its doing this shit. FUCK.

Sammie nailed us a few days ago with something call "Antivir" -- I ended up downloading a Spyware/Malware program from pctools.com. It cost around $40 -- worked as advertised and got rid of all the crap.

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Quote Originally Posted by tep98ws6 View Post
    she is. she kicks ass

last year, they didn't do the 50's at SX last year in STL but we had a giant ralley for the 50's ban on lead, it was dumb. they are the most adorable little things ever, esp when they fall over. the track was extremely muddy so they'd fall and just stick one kid fell in one of the big class' rut and he was wedged under his bike and the rut, it was sooooooooooo cute! haha i love them. there was two little girls racing on little suzukis with pink graphics. i love them haha
    That 50 ban is complete shit. I never put anything from my pw50 in my mouth and I got it when I was four. You can always tell when Ashley Fiolek is coming round the track. limiter pop limiter shift limiter limiter, i'm going to hell...

white
    1997 dodge dakota

Quote Originally Posted by wheeliE-maxx View Post
    That 50 ban is complete shit. I never put anything from my pw50 in my mouth and I got it when I was four. You can always tell when Ashley Fiolek is coming round the track. limiter pop limiter shift limiter limiter, i'm going to hell...
    poop

Impounded
    gmcheviac

why are you here?

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Was watching some of the Rolex race on Speed. New Camaros and Z06s are lookin pretty good.

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

You can always tell when Ashley Fiolek is coming round the track. limiter pop limiter shift limiter limiter, i'm going to hell...
    I am going to hell also cause I laughed out loud when I read that.

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Quote Originally Posted by Smkn_TA View Post
    I am going to hell also cause I laughed out loud when I read that.
    She blows her motors to hell quickly i'm sure. Somebody get her a shift light

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    Change of plans -- my friend called and is making the final move today out of his garage (divorce - FTL) and has rented a truck. Looks like I am going to be freezing my ass off!
    Yes it was cold today. Had a Ford Probe GT pushed to my shop by an Econoline. Had a dead battery. My manager replaced the battery but the car wouldn't fire. I thought about the ever-popular fuel cutoff module in the trunk. I told my manager and we looked and found it and my manager pushed the button to reset it. He attempted to fire it up and it started...and smoked up the shop requiring me to open the bay doors which let out all the smoke...and the heat. We were all shivering.

murdered out 06 z06

Quote Originally Posted by tep98ws6 View Post
    lol I'm sorry dude. My friend had that and it took about three weeks to go away. It's just a temporary paralysis.
    thanks. its totally wierd. i cant even smile and my eye wont blink
    im taking 10 pills a day now and i bet none of them will even give me a buzz

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

She blows her motors to hell quickly i'm sure. Somebody get her a shift light
    On facebook she claims to be only 99% def. I'd love to meet her in person. Wonder if she talks funny. Can you imagine having sex with someone that talked like that. It would be hard to keep it up while laughing your ass off. Now I am going to hell.

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Quote Originally Posted by Smkn_TA View Post
    On facebook she claims to be only 99% def. I'd love to meet her in person. Wonder if she talks funny. Can you imagine having sex with someone that talked like that. It would be hard to keep it up while laughing your ass off. Now I am going to hell.
    Why did Helen Keller's dog commit suicide.

Answer: you would too if your name was hurrrawhh shjddvfwdvnfg

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Why was Helen Keller a terrible driver?

Because she was a woman

Super Moderator

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Yesterday was a bit of an adventure... my friend rented a 24' box truck from the local Penske agent with an electric lift gate on the back. We had to move all his tool chests, shop press, parts washer, yet another engine, furniture, etc... ie. real fawkin' heavy stuff.

The agent never plugged the truck in the night before so it would not start in the morning when he went to pick it up. They called the truck garage and a mechanic came down and got it running (1-1/2 hour delay). We load the truck and halfway to his new house stop at a restaurant for lunch. They pull up in the Penske truck and I park mine facing it. As I get out, a cloud of steam rolls out from under the hood of the rental.

At first I thought it overheated. No, a fuel line on the side of the engine let loose and it is spraying diesel everywhere. A call to the leasing agent and they contact the local truck garage (again) and a mechanic is dispatched (45 minute delay). He arrives and tries to tighten a fitting, but cannot fix it.

Another call to the leasing agent, who then contacts the regional Penske depot. They are going to tow a replacement truck up to us from a depot about 1-1/2 hours south of where we are at (2-1/2 hour delay). The tow truck arrives, unhooks the new truck and we back it up to the other truck to transfer all his belongs. The new truck's lift gate does not want to work right and we end up messing with it quite a bit (1/2 hour delay).

We finally get all his stuff transferred and head to his new house with it to unload. It is now dark out and no one can figure out how to turn the lights on in the back of the truck to see what we are unloading, so we have to run a light out to the truck. What should have been about a 4-5 hour day turned into an all day adventure. Good times.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Yesterday was a bit of an adventure... my friend rented a 24' box truck from the local Penske agent with an electric lift gate on the back. We had to move all his tool chests, shop press, parts washer, yet another engine, furniture, etc... ie. real fawkin' heavy stuff.

The agent never plugged the truck in the night before so it would not start in the morning when he went to pick it up. They called the truck garage and a mechanic came down and got it running (1-1/2 hour delay). We load the truck and halfway to his new house stop at a restaurant for lunch. They pull up in the Penske truck and I park mine facing it. As I get out, a cloud of steam rolls out from under the hood of the rental.

At first I thought it overheated. No, a fuel line on the side of the engine let loose and it is spraying diesel everywhere. A call to the leasing agent and they contact the local truck garage (again) and a mechanic is dispatched (45 minute delay). He arrives and tries to tighten a fitting, but cannot fix it.

Another call to the leasing agent, who then contacts the regional Penske depot. They are going to tow a replacement truck up to us from a depot about 1-1/2 hours south of where we are at (2-1/2 hour delay). The tow truck arrives, unhooks the new truck and we back it up to the other truck to transfer all his belongs. The new truck's lift gate does not want to work right and we end up messing with it quite a bit (1/2 hour delay).

We finally get all his stuff transferred and head to his new house with it to unload. It is now dark out and no one can figure out how to turn the lights on in the back of the truck to see what we are unloading, so we have to run a light out to the truck. What should have been about a 4-5 hour day turned into an all day adventure. Good times.
    I've had those days before, be it a 5 minute job turning into a 5 hour job, or a 5 hour job turning into a five week job.

Unsurprisingly, most of them have something to do with my car

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Massive FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

25 degrees out right now. Again...FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Massive FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

25 degrees out right now. Again...FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    33 degrees here. Fuck this bullshit. I can't wait until I'm in Mexico.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

This is SERIOUSLY fkked up. South should be WARM dammit!!!

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    This is SERIOUSLY fkked up. South should be WARM dammit!!!
    Most of the time it is, but every now and then it finds it's head up it's ass and wanders in the wrong direction.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

It's just so effin weird. Cali was in the 50s yesterday, I think Va got hit with a snowstorm/icestorm.

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

Just finished my taxes, and e-filed. Go ME

Page 161 of 163 FirstFirst ... 1161111121131141157158159160161162163 LastLast

Thread Information