Page 141 of 163 FirstFirst ... 4191101111121137138139140141142143144145161 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,820 of 3251

***January Train***

This is a discussion on ***January Train*** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; I dunno WHY I am tired after spending all day doing NOTHING. Well, I worked on like 5 cars today. ...

  1. #2801
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,489

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    I dunno WHY I am tired after spending all day doing NOTHING. Well, I worked on like 5 cars today. But I am tired.

  2. #2802
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,489

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Walked into my job this morning and met with RAGE GUY who showed me a Craftsman catalogue and I saw this and HAD TO take a pic:




  3. #2803
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    park bench
    Posts
    1,399
    gmcheviac

    I guess i'll be rage guy where I work. I thought they sent you in for classes if you showed any emotion in a business these days

  4. #2804
    Impwnded Smkn_TA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Davenport, Iowa
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,977

    Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

    Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    So it's official. Going on a Cruise for spring break. First time going on a cruise for me. I'm excited
    We were supposed to hang out on spring break! Where you going and what kind of cruise? Disney cruise? I would so tap the shit out of jasmine from Alladin.

  5. #2805
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,489

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by wheeliE-maxx View Post
    I guess i'll be rage guy where I work. I thought they sent you in for classes if you showed any emotion in a business these days
    Not at my job. This guy GOES COMPLETELY OFF THE DEEP END with people. Some of the guys tease him and I will hear him inhale like a D.I. and he snaps and goes smooth off. Like one morning I was aligning a BMW 3 series wagon. I heard:

    Rage Guy:

    "DO YOUR FKKIN JOB JANIS(pronounced JA-NEES)!!!"

    *can't hear her reply*

    "FKKIN LEAVE ME THE FK ALONE JANIS!!!"

    *again...can't hear her response*

    "GET OFF MY FKKIN BACK JANIS!!!"

    "GO BACK UP FRONT JANIS!!!"

    "STOP BEING A PAIN IN MY @$$ JANIS!!!"

    Janis:

    "LOOK...I AM THE ASSISTANT MANAGER...I TELL YOU WAHT TO DO!!!"

    Rage Guy:

    "BULLSHIT!!! I DO YOUR JOB BETTER THAN YOU CAN...AND YOU WANNA TRY TO PULL RANK??!! GTFO!!!"

    Janis:

    "I REALLY DON'T HAVE TIME TO DEAL WITH YOU TODAY."

    Rage Guy:

    "FK YOU!!! FK YOU!!! FK YOU!!! YOU'RE A STUPID BITCH!!! LEAVE ME THE FK ALOOOOOOOONE!!!"

    As I am making the final rear toe adjustment I began to laugh and I snapped my ratchet.

  6. #2806
    Member mrwdjv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Age
    40
    Posts
    213

    Purple
    1998 Trans Am

    NEW CAR NEW CAR




    Last edited by mrwdjv; 01-27-2010 at 04:56 PM.

  7. #2807
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Not at my job. This guy GOES COMPLETELY OFF THE DEEP END with people. Some of the guys tease him and I will hear him inhale like a D.I. and he snaps and goes smooth off. Like one morning I was aligning a BMW 3 series wagon. I heard:

    Rage Guy:

    "DO YOUR FKKIN JOB JANIS(pronounced JA-NEES)!!!"

    *can't hear her reply*

    "FKKIN LEAVE ME THE FK ALONE JANIS!!!"

    *again...can't hear her response*

    "GET OFF MY FKKIN BACK JANIS!!!"

    "GO BACK UP FRONT JANIS!!!"

    "STOP BEING A PAIN IN MY @$$ JANIS!!!"

    Janis:

    "LOOK...I AM THE ASSISTANT MANAGER...I TELL YOU WAHT TO DO!!!"

    Rage Guy:

    "BULLSHIT!!! I DO YOUR JOB BETTER THAN YOU CAN...AND YOU WANNA TRY TO PULL RANK??!! GTFO!!!"

    Janis:

    "I REALLY DON'T HAVE TIME TO DEAL WITH YOU TODAY."

    Rage Guy:

    "FK YOU!!! FK YOU!!! FK YOU!!! YOU'RE A STUPID BITCH!!! LEAVE ME THE FK ALOOOOOOOONE!!!"

    As I am making the final rear toe adjustment I began to laugh and I snapped my ratchet.
    i probably would have punched him in the mouth though...

  8. #2808
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,489

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    It's not showin Miranda.

  9. #2809
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by mrwdjv View Post
    NEW CAR NEW CAR
    Click for full size
    you getting your TA fixed??? last i remebe is was hurted...

  10. #2810
    Impounded 86 IROC-Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    .
    Age
    30
    Posts
    11,760

    Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

    Quote Originally Posted by Smkn_TA View Post
    We were supposed to hang out on spring break! Where you going and what kind of cruise? Disney cruise? I would so tap the shit out of jasmine from Alladin.
    Yeah I thought we were supposed to hang out too, until you decided to go to vegas, asshole.

  11. #2811
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,489

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    i probably would have punched him in the mouth though...
    It was damn funny. I listened to all this and I started laughin my @$$ off. So much that I put a lil too much force on my ratchet and snapped it. My other coworker, who was telling me which way to adjust the rear toe, saw me snap the ratchet and yelled out:

    "WTF ARE YOU DOING??!!"

    Me:

    "LOOK(holds up broken ratchet)...I BROKE IT!!!" and ed

    Coworker just shook his head and walked away.

  12. #2812
    Member mrwdjv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Age
    40
    Posts
    213

    Purple
    1998 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    you getting your TA fixed??? last i remebe is was hurted...
    Nope sold it back in like Aug...it sucked!!!

  13. #2813
    Impwnded Smkn_TA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Davenport, Iowa
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,977

    Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

    Quote Originally Posted by mrwdjv View Post
    NEW CAR NEW CAR
    Click for full size

    Click for full size

    Click for full size

    Is that a benz in front of it?

  14. #2814
    Member mrwdjv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Age
    40
    Posts
    213

    Purple
    1998 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    It's not showin Miranda.
    Sorry Rich I had to edit it like 4 times to get it right Yes I am a computer retard!!

  15. #2815
    Member mrwdjv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Age
    40
    Posts
    213

    Purple
    1998 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by Smkn_TA View Post
    Is that a benz in front of it?
    Yep, belongs to my stepdad

  16. #2816
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,489

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by mrwdjv View Post
    NEW CAR NEW CAR
    Click for full size

    Click for full size

    Click for full size
    OK...now it's workin. Me wanna put BlackBird stripes in that color on a ram air hood when I get it.

  17. #2817
    I like turtles GTP231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Corn and Soybean fields
    Posts
    5,445

    Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

    Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Not at my job. This guy GOES COMPLETELY OFF THE DEEP END with people. Some of the guys tease him and I will hear him inhale like a D.I. and he snaps and goes smooth off. Like one morning I was aligning a BMW 3 series wagon. I heard:

    Rage Guy:

    "DO YOUR FKKIN JOB JANIS(pronounced JA-NEES)!!!"

    *can't hear her reply*

    "FKKIN LEAVE ME THE FK ALONE JANIS!!!"

    *again...can't hear her response*

    "GET OFF MY FKKIN BACK JANIS!!!"

    "GO BACK UP FRONT JANIS!!!"

    "STOP BEING A PAIN IN MY @$$ JANIS!!!"

    Janis:

    "LOOK...I AM THE ASSISTANT MANAGER...I TELL YOU WAHT TO DO!!!"

    Rage Guy:

    "BULLSHIT!!! I DO YOUR JOB BETTER THAN YOU CAN...AND YOU WANNA TRY TO PULL RANK??!! GTFO!!!"

    Janis:

    "I REALLY DON'T HAVE TIME TO DEAL WITH YOU TODAY."

    Rage Guy:

    "FK YOU!!! FK YOU!!! FK YOU!!! YOU'RE A STUPID BITCH!!! LEAVE ME THE FK ALOOOOOOOONE!!!"

    As I am making the final rear toe adjustment I began to laugh and I snapped my ratchet.
    I'm enjoying the quiet dealer

  18. #2818
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,489

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by mrwdjv View Post
    Sorry Rich I had to edit it like 4 times to get it right Yes I am a computer retard!!
    Nope.

  19. #2819
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,489

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    I'm enjoying the quiet dealer
    The people at my job are hillarious. My manager, who I have known for 12 years hasn't changed a bit since we worked together at Sears Auto in Paramus years ago. It's great.

  20. #2820
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by mrwdjv View Post
    Nope sold it back in like Aug...it sucked!!!
    well... you better make the trek for spazpalooza this year anyway...

Page 141 of 163 FirstFirst ... 4191101111121137138139140141142143144145161 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. *** Goodbye 2016 January TRAIN ***
    By GTP231 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 186
    Last Post: 01-31-2017, 07:27 PM
  2. * * * The Jump into the New Year January TRAIN * * *
    By pajeff02 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 265
    Last Post: 02-03-2016, 05:23 AM
  3. ***It's the January Texas mini-train***
    By ntimid8r in forum Texas Members
    Replies: 1251
    Last Post: 02-01-2009, 01:15 PM
  4. January Motorgen Meet and Cruise - JANUARY 10th!!!
    By SeanPlunk in forum Western Members
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 12:05 PM
  5. Car down again in January
    By Redphoenix1998 in forum Firebird / WS6
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-31-2006, 06:01 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •