Page 137 of 163 FirstFirst ... 378797107117133134135136137138139140141157 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,740 of 3251

***January Train***

This is a discussion on ***January Train*** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; I enjoy the dreams. They are for some reason always about me whooping ass in an apocalyptic world (all these ...

  1. #2721
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    park bench
    Posts
    1,399
    gmcheviac

    I enjoy the dreams. They are for some reason always about me whooping ass in an apocalyptic world (all these recent movies maybe), fucking a hot girl, or childhood memories. I never used to remember my dreams before

  2. #2722
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    park bench
    Posts
    1,399
    gmcheviac

    Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    Try a time difference of 14 hrs (twice) in a week time frame. I've been fucked up with sleep since I got back on Friday. In the last 3 days I've got 10 hrs total.

    Surprisingly, I still feel pretty good. I'm sure it will catch up to me soon though.
    We ended up taking off and arriving at our hotel in London at the same time over the summer. Was very weird

  3. #2723
    Impounded 86 IROC-Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    .
    Age
    30
    Posts
    11,760

    Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

    This is my first week taking adderall, I started on Saturday (Prescribed; never used it before, illicitly or otherwise).

    Reading the side effects list was worrying, which is why it took me so long to begin taking it (prescribed in December lol).

    But it's working out excellently for me.
    - I can focus and concentrate like no other (the first day I played SOCOM for 5 hours straight without realizing it )
    - I can read three times faster
    - I haven't lost my appetite
    - I've actually started sleeping better than before (easier to get to sleep, sleep longer, and feel more rested upon waking)
    - I can exercise with greater intensity & endurance with only an average heart rate increase of ~10 BPM
    - I haven't experienced any of the "social zombie" effects commonly describe, nor have I gotten agitated or whatever with people.


    So it's working great for me, I'm very pleased.

  4. #2724
    Veteran 35th-ANV-SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wherever life takes me
    Posts
    12,530

    Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by wheeliE-maxx View Post
    We ended up taking off and arriving at our hotel in London at the same time over the summer. Was very weird
    On your way home you mean?

    London is 6 hours ahead of central std time and a 7 hour flight (from Chicago). So on the way there you would be 12-13 hours ahead.

    Coming home though you would arrive the same time approx.

    That is what happened to me coming home. Plane left at 530PM Friday and I arrived in Chicago 4:45PM Friday. Strange indeed.

  5. #2725
    Impounded 86 IROC-Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    .
    Age
    30
    Posts
    11,760

    Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

    So it's official. Going on a Cruise for spring break. First time going on a cruise for me. I'm excited

  6. #2726
    Member cuervo25_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Oakland NJ
    Posts
    736

    Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

    Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    This is my first week taking adderall, I started on Saturday (Prescribed; never used it before, illicitly or otherwise).

    Reading the side effects list was worrying, which is why it took me so long to begin taking it (prescribed in December lol).

    But it's working out excellently for me.
    - I can focus and concentrate like no other (the first day I played SOCOM for 5 hours straight without realizing it )
    - I can read three times faster
    - I haven't lost my appetite
    - I've actually started sleeping better than before (easier to get to sleep, sleep longer, and feel more rested upon waking)
    - I can exercise with greater intensity & endurance with only an average heart rate increase of ~10 BPM
    - I haven't experienced any of the "social zombie" effects commonly describe, nor have I gotten agitated or whatever with people.


    So it's working great for me, I'm very pleased.
    But is has made you a bigger homo

  7. #2727
    Super Moderator
    pajeff02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Mansfield, PA
    Posts
    22,025

    Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

    Quote Originally Posted by cuervo25_1 View Post
    But is has made you a bigger homo

    All the positive effects negated in 8 simple words.

  8. #2728
    Impounded 86 IROC-Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    .
    Age
    30
    Posts
    11,760

    Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

    Quote Originally Posted by cuervo25_1 View Post
    But is has made you a bigger homo
    Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    All the positive effects negated in 8 simple words.

  9. #2729
    LSwut tep98ws6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Saint Louis, MO
    Posts
    1,705

    Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

    i took adderall one time during exam week ... my last exam just so happened to be on a friday so we went out and partied that night. my exam was at 430pm and we were tanked by 8 or 9. basically - if you're amused by projectile vomiting, mix adderall and beer.
    Last edited by tep98ws6; 01-27-2010 at 09:55 AM. Reason: edit

  10. #2730
    Impounded 86 IROC-Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    .
    Age
    30
    Posts
    11,760

    Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

    Quote Originally Posted by tep98ws6 View Post
    i took adderall one time during exam week ... my last exam just so happened to be on a friday so we went out and partied that night. my exam was at 430pm and we were tanked by 8 or 9. basically - if you're amused by projectile vomiting, mix adderall and beer.
    I had a similar experience with a strong stimulant like that. It was in the evening and I was planning on going to the gym, so I drank 3-scoops of N.O.Xplode (orange flavor). A few minutes before I'm about to leave my friends call me up and say we're going to the party. The gym is forgotten.

    A few hours later I make it back to my apartment, and I'm laying on my bed, with my head hanging off the edge, throwing up this foamy-orange mixture of alcohol and N.O.Xplode onto my carpet. Almost stepped in the puddle when I woke up.

    I never have a problem with vodka and redbull though, I guess redbull isn't as strong.

  11. #2731
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    can't be as bad as my ex when she got the flu... vomiting with explosive diarrhea is bad...

  12. #2732
    LSwut tep98ws6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Saint Louis, MO
    Posts
    1,705

    Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

    Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    I had a similar experience with a strong stimulant like that. It was in the evening and I was planning on going to the gym, so I drank 3-scoops of N.O.Xplode (orange flavor). A few minutes before I'm about to leave my friends call me up and say we're going to the party. The gym is forgotten.

    A few hours later I make it back to my apartment, and I'm laying on my bed, with my head hanging off the edge, throwing up this foamy-orange mixture of alcohol and N.O.Xplode onto my carpet. Almost stepped in the puddle when I woke up.

    I never have a problem with vodka and redbull though, I guess redbull isn't as strong.

    i bet that was fun to clean up

  13. #2733
    Impounded 86 IROC-Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    .
    Age
    30
    Posts
    11,760

    Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

    Quote Originally Posted by tep98ws6 View Post
    i bet that was fun to clean up
    This happened about 5 months ago, but it came to mind the other day while I was sitting at my desk... and I remembered that I never cleaned it up. I turned around to look at the location.... and it's a hardly visible faint orange mark the size of an index card.

    Dark grey carpets for the win

  14. #2734
    I like turtles GTP231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Corn and Soybean fields
    Posts
    5,445

    Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    can't be as bad as my ex when she got the flu... vomiting with explosive diarrhea is bad...
    Entertaining to watch though

  15. #2735
    Impounded 86 IROC-Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    .
    Age
    30
    Posts
    11,760

    Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

    Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    Entertaining to watch though
    The best part is seeing them come to the realization that they'll have to make a decision about which one to get in the toilet.

  16. #2736
    Super Moderator
    pajeff02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Mansfield, PA
    Posts
    22,025

    Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

    Since I cannot find the Joke Thread, here's the funny:

    A teacher is explaining biology to her 4th grade students.
    "Human beings are the only animals that stutter," she says.
    A little girl raises her hand and says, "I had a kitty-cat who stuttered."

    The teacher, knowing how precious some of these stories could become, asked the girl to describe the incident.

    "Well", she began, "I was in the back yard with my kitty and the Rottweiler that lives next door got a running start and before we knew it, he jumped over the fence into our yard!"

    "That must've been scary," said the teacher.

    "It sure was," said the little girl.
    "My kitty raised her back, went "Ffffff!, Ffffff!, FfffffF," but before she could say "Fuck!" the Rottweiler ate her!

    The teacher had to leave the room.

  17. #2737
    LSwut tep98ws6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Saint Louis, MO
    Posts
    1,705

    Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

    Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    This happened about 5 months ago, but it came to mind the other day while I was sitting at my desk... and I remembered that I never cleaned it up. I turned around to look at the location.... and it's a hardly visible faint orange mark the size of an index card.

    Dark grey carpets for the win
    i puked up irish car bombs in bf's truck over the summer. he had to clean it up. win! haha

    i hate puke. i'll do anything to avoid it. i've had food poisoning and a stomach virus in the past month and a half so i've had two weekends gone to puking

  18. #2738
    LSwut tep98ws6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Saint Louis, MO
    Posts
    1,705

    Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

    Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    Since I cannot find the Joke Thread, here's the funny:

    A teacher is explaining biology to her 4th grade students.
    "Human beings are the only animals that stutter," she says.
    A little girl raises her hand and says, "I had a kitty-cat who stuttered."

    The teacher, knowing how precious some of these stories could become, asked the girl to describe the incident.

    "Well", she began, "I was in the back yard with my kitty and the Rottweiler that lives next door got a running start and before we knew it, he jumped over the fence into our yard!"

    "That must've been scary," said the teacher.

    "It sure was," said the little girl.
    "My kitty raised her back, went "Ffffff!, Ffffff!, FfffffF," but before she could say "Fuck!" the Rottweiler ate her!

    The teacher had to leave the room.

  19. #2739
    Member cuervo25_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Oakland NJ
    Posts
    736

    Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

    That is what the trash can next to the toilet is for. If it is going to come out both ends I will have something to deposit it all into. When I drank super heavy I use to keep a bucket with about a quart or so of water next to the bed. just roll over hang off and hurl in the bucket. Never had to clean the carpet because of that. I learned that trick when I was young and had the flu for the first time. I also learned Orange or Fruit punch gatoraid is the best thing on the earth to drink when ill. Not only does it rehydrate you,but it also tastes better and smells better coming back out.

  20. #2740
    Super Moderator
    pajeff02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Mansfield, PA
    Posts
    22,025

    Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

    Quote Originally Posted by tep98ws6 View Post
    i puked up irish car bombs in bf's truck over the summer. he had to clean it up. win! haha

    i hate puke. i'll do anything to avoid it. i've had food poisoning and a stomach virus in the past month and a half so i've had two weekends gone to puking

    Knock on wood. I have not puked once in the past 14 years.

Page 137 of 163 FirstFirst ... 378797107117133134135136137138139140141157 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. *** Goodbye 2016 January TRAIN ***
    By GTP231 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 186
    Last Post: 01-31-2017, 07:27 PM
  2. * * * The Jump into the New Year January TRAIN * * *
    By pajeff02 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 265
    Last Post: 02-03-2016, 05:23 AM
  3. ***It's the January Texas mini-train***
    By ntimid8r in forum Texas Members
    Replies: 1251
    Last Post: 02-01-2009, 01:15 PM
  4. January Motorgen Meet and Cruise - JANUARY 10th!!!
    By SeanPlunk in forum Western Members
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 12:05 PM
  5. Car down again in January
    By Redphoenix1998 in forum Firebird / WS6
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-31-2006, 06:01 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •