Page 118 of 163 FirstFirst ... 1868788898114115116117118119120121122138148158 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,360 of 3251

***January Train***

This is a discussion on ***January Train*** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Originally Posted by justinmc978 protip: okay say you just met a chick at a social outing, or whateverthehell, actually say ...

  1. #2341
    Impwnded Smkn_TA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Davenport, Iowa
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,977

    Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

    Quote Originally Posted by justinmc978 View Post
    protip: okay say you just met a chick at a social outing, or whateverthehell, actually say you SEE a chick you want to meet,

    if you are in her line of sight and at ANY time you catch her glancing t you, take that as a door opener, walk over, ask her name, compliment it and be sure not to say yours, if she cares then she usually asks,

    an example of being ever so slightly insulting:

    cammedgoat: "so what do you like to do when your not working?, OTHER than comeing here"

    bitch: "well i LOVE to go to dance/ to go to the beach/ whatever.

    cammed goat: "ohh REALLY? you dont seem like the dance/beach/whatever type, you seem like you would love to go sightseeing/read a book at home/anythingboring."

    bitch: "oh no! not at all! i'm super fun blahblah.."

    this is what i sorta do if feel like putting up with a woman for the rest of the night...
    He's not in high school...30 year old women don't say, "I'm super fun". Before you ask her, try to figure her cycle out. You don't want to ask on d-day.

  2. #2342
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,489

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by justinmc978 View Post
    protip: okay say you just met a chick at a social outing, or whateverthehell, actually say you SEE a chick you want to meet,

    if you are in her line of sight and at ANY time you catch her glancing t you, take that as a door opener, walk over, ask her name, compliment it and be sure not to say yours, if she cares then she usually asks,

    an example of being ever so slightly insulting:

    cammedgoat: "so what do you like to do when your not working?, OTHER than comeing here"

    bitch: "well i LOVE to go to dance/ to go to the beach/ whatever.

    cammed goat: "ohh REALLY? you dont seem like the dance/beach/whatever type, you seem like you would love to go sightseeing/read a book at home/anythingboring."

    bitch: "oh no! not at all! i'm super fun blahblah.."

    this is what i sorta do if feel like putting up with a woman for the rest of the night...
    Oh she does better. She eavesdrops on my conversations with my father when I visit. She will then walk over to where we are and start a conversation with me. There was a day she complained to her coworkers about not being able to find a good man and everyone brought up my name. My mother was in the office and she told me this girl's face turned beet red.

  3. #2343
    Senior Member justinmc978's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    college station, tx
    Posts
    2,564

    sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by cuervo25_1 View Post
    U R NINJA 3L33T
    i lol'd

  4. #2344
    Impwnded Smkn_TA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Davenport, Iowa
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,977

    Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

    Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Oh she does better. She eavesdrops on my conversations with my father when I visit. She will then walk over to where we are and start a conversation with me. There was a day she complained to her coworkers about not being able to find a good man and everyone brought up my name. My mother was in the office and she told me this girl's face turned beet red.
    Act on that shit now. If you wait...even if she finds no one else, she will lose interest in the fact you do not respond to her signals. DON'T WAIT!

  5. #2345
    Senior Member justinmc978's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    college station, tx
    Posts
    2,564

    sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by Smkn_TA View Post
    He's not in high school...30 year old women don't say, "I'm super fun". Before you ask her, try to figure her cycle out. You don't want to ask on d-day.
    if he was 3l33t he wouldnt be hitting on 30+ yo women

  6. #2346
    Member cuervo25_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Oakland NJ
    Posts
    736

    Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

    Quote Originally Posted by justinmc978 View Post
    if he was 3l33t he wouldnt be hitting on 30+ yo women
    anybody can have an 18 year old ,anyone can have someone their own age, But I ame 3l33t3 3xtr3m3 I married a woman 10 years older. when you do that,can keep them sexually gratified and they adore you then talk trash I keep telling cammed to either go after what he want, or go after an older woman, or an asian woman from asia. best would be older asian woman from asia that he wants.

  7. #2347
    Senior Member justinmc978's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    college station, tx
    Posts
    2,564

    sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by cuervo25_1 View Post
    best would be older asian woman from asia that he wants.
    they do rove rong time.. and hey 5 dorrars, not bad for a brohjob

  8. #2348
    Member cuervo25_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Oakland NJ
    Posts
    736

    Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

    Quote Originally Posted by justinmc978 View Post
    they do rove rong time.. and hey 5 dorrars, not bad for a brohjob
    that was a misconception in hollywood, it was only 50 cent.I was told that by several people that was there for real

  9. #2349
    Senior Member justinmc978's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    college station, tx
    Posts
    2,564

    sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

    and yes cougars FTW, would love to find a woman with her own house, career, maybe a porsche... she could pay off my college debt

  10. #2350
    Senior Member justinmc978's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    college station, tx
    Posts
    2,564

    sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by cuervo25_1 View Post
    that was a misconception in hollywood, it was only 50 cent.I was told that by several people that was there for real

  11. #2351
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,489

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by Smkn_TA View Post
    Act on that shit now. If you wait...even if she finds no one else, she will lose interest in the fact you do not respond to her signals. DON'T WAIT!
    I hear ya. Just so effin confusing.

  12. #2352
    Senior Member issues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    st peters missouri
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,164
    murdered out 06 z06

    sunday nights = fail

  13. #2353
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    park bench
    Posts
    1,399
    gmcheviac

    Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    I hear ya. Just so effin confusing.
    What do you have to lose?

  14. #2354
    Super Moderator
    pajeff02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Mansfield, PA
    Posts
    22,025

    Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban


  15. #2355
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    holy shit... friggin rain...

  16. #2356
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    fucking property taxes went up $100 a month on our house payment. i'm feel so fucked in the ass right now

  17. #2357
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    fucking property taxes went up $100 a month on our house payment. i'm feel so fucked in the ass right now
    that is shity...

  18. #2358
    LSwut tep98ws6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Saint Louis, MO
    Posts
    1,705

    Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!



    i drove my car finally today !!! i get to school and the radio says snow showers this afternoon. FML

  19. #2359
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by tep98ws6 View Post


    i drove my car finally today !!! i get to school and the radio says snow showers this afternoon. FML

    did you get it tuned yet???

  20. #2360
    LSwut tep98ws6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Saint Louis, MO
    Posts
    1,705

    Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    did you get it tuned yet???
    that's why i drove it. tuning it tonight

Page 118 of 163 FirstFirst ... 1868788898114115116117118119120121122138148158 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. *** Goodbye 2016 January TRAIN ***
    By GTP231 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 186
    Last Post: 01-31-2017, 07:27 PM
  2. * * * The Jump into the New Year January TRAIN * * *
    By pajeff02 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 265
    Last Post: 02-03-2016, 05:23 AM
  3. ***It's the January Texas mini-train***
    By ntimid8r in forum Texas Members
    Replies: 1251
    Last Post: 02-01-2009, 01:15 PM
  4. January Motorgen Meet and Cruise - JANUARY 10th!!!
    By SeanPlunk in forum Western Members
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 12:05 PM
  5. Car down again in January
    By Redphoenix1998 in forum Firebird / WS6
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-31-2006, 06:01 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •