Page 68 of 177 FirstFirst ... 182838486465666768697071728898108118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 3524

*** The TRAIN ***

This is a discussion on *** The TRAIN *** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Originally Posted by transamprincess98 Believe me Rich I can fuck up a wet dream involving Jenna Jameson or Jessica Alba ...

  1. #1341
    NASCAR Go Fast, Turn Left ntimid8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    8,051

    383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by transamprincess98 View Post
    Believe me Rich I can fuck up a wet dream involving Jenna Jameson or Jessica Alba or insert hot chicks name here
    Oh snap!!

    Well this may not make you feel any better but I think fate and karma have everything to do with how things turn out. Despite things perhaps going bad for you at the moment may only require time for reflection and allow you to correct things for your situation.

  2. #1342
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by transamprincess98 View Post
    Are you saying you want to run me over with your car
    yes...

  3. #1343
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by ntimid8r View Post
    Oh snap!!

    Well this may not make you feel any better but I think fate and karma have everything to do with how things turn out. Despite things perhaps going bad for you at the moment may only require time for reflection and allow you to correct things for your situation.
    i must redeem my self from my childhood...

  4. #1344
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    this should put me over 400rwhp and tq!!! then i'll be happy for about 5 mins and then want to cam my car...
    woww...how you makin 400hp uncammed?

  5. #1345
    NASCAR Go Fast, Turn Left ntimid8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    8,051

    383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    i must redeem my self from my childhood...
    I wish I just had a shot at redemption.

  6. #1346
    Senior Member transamprincess98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Land of Gas Refineries
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,571

    Light Tarnished Silver
    STS-V

    I think I have mended the situation as much as I can. Now I just have to let it ride.

  7. #1347
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    woww...how you makin 400hp uncammed?
    see sig...



  8. #1348
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    woww...how you makin 400hp uncammed?
    i should be over 400... i figure i got about 4-6 more hp and TQ from the break in... then the headers vs stock manifold i should see about another 10 - 15 in hp and TQ...

  9. #1349
    NASCAR Go Fast, Turn Left ntimid8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    8,051

    383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by transamprincess98 View Post
    I think I have mended the situation as much as I can. Now I just have to let it ride.
    I haven't looked.

  10. #1350
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by ntimid8r View Post
    I haven't looked.
    have you seen my 13 year old buys hookers thread? it's in the TX section...

  11. #1351
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    see sig...


    Click for full size
    forgot you have the LS6 mod

  12. #1352
    NASCAR Go Fast, Turn Left ntimid8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    8,051

    383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by transamprincess98 View Post
    Basically I am scared of the whole situation, don't know how to handle it and I have serious communication issues when I get insecure, am acting up and keeping doors open because I am affraid and want a back up plan, it's causing my BF to have doubts in me and our relationship and that about sums it all up.
    Found it!!!

    Sounds like you've got cold feet. Nothing's ever perfect. Taking risks are worth the reward. You just need to calm yourself down and really weigh the pro's and con's. Make the best choice and go with it. Things can be worked out either direction you decide.

  13. #1353
    Senior Member transamprincess98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Land of Gas Refineries
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,571

    Light Tarnished Silver
    STS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by ntimid8r View Post
    Found it!!!

    Sounds like you've got cold feet. Nothing's ever perfect. Taking risks are worth the reward. You just need to calm yourself down and really weigh the pro's and con's. Make the best choice and go with it. Things can be worked out either direction you decide.
    Actually I don't have cold feet. I have no paitience. I am one of those that wants everything now. It can't wait and if I don't get it I will find it somewhere else. It's not a grass is greener thing. It's just me not liking to wait for anything. I do need to calm down. I have alot of trouble talking about things when they are bothering me. Generally cause they sound stupid to me so I don't want to sound stupid to someone else..... I don't think I am making any sense, but that is the basics

  14. #1354
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by ntimid8r View Post
    Found it!!!

    Sounds like you've got cold feet. Nothing's ever perfect. Taking risks are worth the reward. You just need to calm yourself down and really weigh the pro's and con's. Make the best choice and go with it. Things can be worked out either direction you decide.
    nicely done!!!

  15. #1355
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by transamprincess98 View Post
    Actually I don't have cold feet. I have no paitience. I am one of those that wants everything now. It can't wait and if I don't get it I will find it somewhere else. It's not a grass is greener thing. It's just me not liking to wait for anything. I do need to calm down. I have alot of trouble talking about things when they are bothering me. Generally cause they sound stupid to me so I don't want to sound stupid to someone else..... I don't think I am making any sense, but that is the basics
    why rush... when every thing is done you'll have nothing left to do... you will start to look for a reason to carry on and become a grumpy old hag who hates life...

  16. #1356
    Senior Member transamprincess98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Land of Gas Refineries
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,571

    Light Tarnished Silver
    STS-V

    How about Spaz just comes out to Jersey. Slaps me mutliple times and tells me stop being such a baby

  17. #1357
    Senior Member transamprincess98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Land of Gas Refineries
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,571

    Light Tarnished Silver
    STS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    why rush... when every thing is done you'll have nothing left to do... you will start to look for a reason to carry on and become a grumpy old hag who hates life...
    I already am a grumpy old hag

  18. #1358
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    Quote Originally Posted by transamprincess98 View Post
    How about Spaz just comes out to Jersey. Slaps me mutliple times and tells me stop being such a baby
    are you tryin to get your dude to marry you or something?

  19. #1359
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by transamprincess98 View Post
    How about Spaz just comes out to Jersey. Slaps me mutliple times and tells me stop being such a baby

  20. #1360
    Senior Member transamprincess98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Land of Gas Refineries
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,571

    Light Tarnished Silver
    STS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    are you tryin to get your dude to marry you or something?
    That is involved in it yes, but not the biggest part.

Page 68 of 177 FirstFirst ... 182838486465666768697071728898108118168 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Ftw train
    By 402 Guru in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 11:50 AM
  2. Baby run over by train...
    By Firebug in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 07:53 PM
  3. The Flame Train
    By Speedy_Gonzales in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 347
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 09:41 PM
  4. Got on the PC train...
    By 99'CajunFirehawk157 in forum Showcar and Detailing
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 02:01 PM
  5. TX mini TRAIN
    By djvaly in forum Texas Members
    Replies: 7095
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 11:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •