Page 167 of 177 FirstFirst ... 1767117127137147163164165166167168169170171 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,340 of 3524

*** The TRAIN ***

This is a discussion on *** The TRAIN *** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Originally Posted by Spaz it all depends... i'd need to see pictures... i'll probably be able to help you install ...

  1. #3321
    Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    West Cheter, PA
    Posts
    2,851

    '98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    it all depends... i'd need to see pictures... i'll probably be able to help you install them...

    also get new spark plugs... best time to change them is during the headers install... also the same with oil... your filter is going to be a bitch to get to with the headers...
    i already did the plugs and wires *i think that may be a reason we broke up, it was atleast the reason a few wrenches were thrown*


    Quote Originally Posted by Nhra Firebird View Post
    I can turn off your rear 02's if you want.

    yea i was just thinking about them, i dont want an SES light on all the time that will freak me out, i might take u up on that, thanks!

  2. #3322
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by MadSeason View Post
    yea i've heard of that, its just more junk when you already know where you're going though
    not me.. i get all lost still... i'm friggin dying to get a flying mount... then i want the dragon one!!!

  3. #3323
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by ls1blackbeauty98 View Post
    i already did the plugs and wires *i think that may be a reason we broke up, it was atleast the reason a few wrenches were thrown*




    Quote Originally Posted by ls1blackbeauty98 View Post
    yea i was just thinking about them, i dont want an SES light on all the time that will freak me out, i might take u up on that, thanks!
    it will do more than that... it will screw up your AF ratio and put you in limp home mode...

  4. #3324
    Senior Member Nhra Firebird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    southern pa
    Posts
    3,517
    Quote Originally Posted by ls1blackbeauty98 View Post
    i already did the plugs and wires *i think that may be a reason we broke up, it was atleast the reason a few wrenches were thrown*





    yea i was just thinking about them, i dont want an SES light on all the time that will freak me out, i might take u up on that, thanks!
    anytime... I think i have deleted the codes for about half the fbodies running around in york. lol

  5. #3325
    Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    West Cheter, PA
    Posts
    2,851

    '98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post





    it will do more than that... it will screw up your AF ratio and put you in limp home mode...
    the back ones arent ones i have to worry about right? just the front measure the AF ratio right? i thought the backs just monitored the cats..blah blah blah no cats lol, hope the car isnt to loud...hope im not getting in over my head either, she has SSOOOO many miles on her...

  6. #3326
    Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    West Cheter, PA
    Posts
    2,851

    '98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by Nhra Firebird View Post
    anytime... I think i have deleted the codes for about half the fbodies running around in york. lol
    lol sweet

  7. #3327
    Senior Member Nhra Firebird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    southern pa
    Posts
    3,517
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post





    it will do more than that... it will screw up your AF ratio and put you in limp home mode...
    I ran around with my light on till i got the hptuners, but it didn't go in limp mode for me. After i got the hptuners i got ride of my maf and was running speed density

  8. #3328
    Senior Member MadSeason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,000
    1994 POS

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    not me.. i get all lost still... i'm friggin dying to get a flying mount... then i want the dragon one!!!
    dragon looks cool, but it takes up too much of my screen when i want to go killing people, my server is pvp and i'm a dick to anything red, also have the engineering one

  9. #3329
    Senior Member Nhra Firebird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    southern pa
    Posts
    3,517
    Quote Originally Posted by ls1blackbeauty98 View Post
    the back ones arent ones i have to worry about right? just the front measure the AF ratio right? i thought the backs just monitored the cats..blah blah blah no cats lol, hope the car isnt to loud...hope im not getting in over my head either, she has SSOOOO many miles on her...
    you are right, but if you don't turn the rear 02's off or use 02 sims you will see the ses light which might put your car in safe mode like Spaz said.

  10. #3330
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by ls1blackbeauty98 View Post
    the back ones arent ones i have to worry about right? just the front measure the AF ratio right? i thought the backs just monitored the cats..blah blah blah no cats lol, hope the car isnt to loud...hope im not getting in over my head either, she has SSOOOO many miles on her...
    both measure af... front are for before cat backs arebehind the cat to make sure the cats are doing their job... if the backs see you are putting out to much polutants they will alter your AF ratio...

    if you want to hear what it sounds like with headers, no cats, slp y, and LM 1 let me know...

  11. #3331
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by MadSeason View Post
    dragon looks cool, but it takes up too much of my screen when i want to go killing people, my server is pvp and i'm a dick to anything red, also have the engineering one
    the plane?!

  12. #3332
    Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    West Cheter, PA
    Posts
    2,851

    '98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by Nhra Firebird View Post
    you are right, but if you don't turn the rear 02's off or use 02 sims you will see the ses light which might put your car in safe mode like Spaz said.
    aahhh ok

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    both measure af... front are for before cat backs arebehind the cat to make sure the cats are doing their job... if the backs see you are putting out to much polutants they will alter your AF ratio...

    if you want to hear what it sounds like with headers, no cats, slp y, and LM 1 let me know...
    im nervous to hear what my car sounds like, what if i dont like it? im pretty screwed for atleast the time being.... *getting nervous* panic attack settling in

  13. #3333
    Senior Member MadSeason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,000
    1994 POS

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    the plane?!
    hell yea http://westveer.tweakdsl.nl/gyrocopter.jpg

  14. #3334
    Senior Member Nhra Firebird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    southern pa
    Posts
    3,517
    my car with the loud mouth, slp headers and no cats was pretty damn loud.

  15. #3335
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    Negative.

    The rears have NO control over the A/F.
    so your saying safe mode doesn't adjust AF ratio???

  16. #3336
    Senior Member MadSeason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,000
    1994 POS

    Quote Originally Posted by Nhra Firebird View Post
    my car with the loud mouth, slp headers and no cats was pretty damn loud.
    i had that with a heads/cam .... quickly switched back to what i knew i loved... a hooker

  17. #3337
    Senior Member Nhra Firebird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    southern pa
    Posts
    3,517
    The ve table in our cars have a low and high octane table, and when are cars go into safe mode it is just running off the low octane table.

  18. #3338
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by MadSeason View Post
    seen some guy trying to fly around for his first time with one of them... dude crashing in to all kinds of shit... funniest thing i ever seen in wow...

  19. #3339
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by ls1blackbeauty98 View Post
    aahhh ok



    im nervous to hear what my car sounds like, what if i dont like it? im pretty screwed for atleast the time being.... *getting nervous* panic attack settling in
    so come take a listen and see how you like it... i can show you my shop and my dads lingenfelter to!!! D should come out and too!!!

  20. #3340
    Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    West Cheter, PA
    Posts
    2,851

    '98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by Nhra Firebird View Post
    my car with the loud mouth, slp headers and no cats was pretty damn loud.
    i think loud mouth is loud, with cats haha
    im hopen a set of pace setters, no cats and a magnaflow sound good


    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    so come take a listen and see how you like it... i can show you my shop and my dads lingenfelter to!!! D should come out and too!!!

    ure trying to bribe me with the vette!

Page 167 of 177 FirstFirst ... 1767117127137147163164165166167168169170171 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Ftw train
    By 402 Guru in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 11:50 AM
  2. Baby run over by train...
    By Firebug in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 07:53 PM
  3. The Flame Train
    By Speedy_Gonzales in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 347
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 09:41 PM
  4. Got on the PC train...
    By 99'CajunFirehawk157 in forum Showcar and Detailing
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 02:01 PM
  5. TX mini TRAIN
    By djvaly in forum Texas Members
    Replies: 7095
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 11:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •