Page 11 of 177 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141531415161111161 ... LastLast

*** The TRAIN ***

This is a discussion on *** The TRAIN *** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; people isnt' jheere? where the ufkc...

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

people isnt' jheere? where the ufkc

ALRIGHT NOW wont u listen

though you cant hear..
    i love you sweet leaf!!!

check this game out, its pretty sweet. youl get hooked just like i did.. registering is instant and free.. they only ask like 3 things.. user name.. password.. DOD.. and email.. ok 4 .. whheeu... its awsome tho!

http://www.themafiaunderground.com?r=183

Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar

'12 Silver SS 1SS
    '00 Black SS #8617

hello train!

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by SSwt00SS View Post
    hello train!
    Whats up Brian?

doesn'tplaywellwithothers superchargedblackgto's Avatar

Black
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    Whats up Brian?
    Don't you have something you should be doing?.....

'12 Silver SS 1SS
    '00 Black SS #8617

Whats up Brian?
    hey preston, not much. how are you? im actually in the office working...

Black
    2004 GTO

hey preston, not much. how are you? im actually in the office working...
    Me too!!!......well, If you want to call it that......Im getting paid....and thats ALL that matters...

'12 Silver SS 1SS
    '00 Black SS #8617

Quote Originally Posted by superchargedblackgto View Post
    Me too!!!......well, If you want to call it that......Im getting paid....and thats ALL that matters...
    im salary. i dont get paid overtime.

o.t. what im doing...

Black
    2004 GTO

im salary. i dont get paid overtime.

o.t. what im doing...
    You must luv your job......or you bumped your head when you got out of bed this mornin....LOL

'12 Silver SS 1SS
    '00 Black SS #8617

You must luv your job......or you bumped your head when you got out of bed this mornin....LOL
    actually i have had nothing but a 'conflict of interest' between myself and my PM. the bitch has already written me up for insubordination in regards to this project, it was completely un-called for, un-necessary and very unprofessional on her part...

Black
    2004 GTO

actually i have had nothing but a 'conflict of interest' between myself and my PM. the bitch has already written me up for insubordination in regards to this project, it was completely un-called for, un-necessary and very unprofessional on her part...
    Sounds like the typical woman....inferiority complex....is she cute?.....If so I would say try to smooze her a bit(wink) (smile) and tell her you like her new hair cute skirt

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Doing some maint. shit on the Camaro today then going to look at house progress after that. You guys are doing well I hope

Black
    2004 GTO

Doing some maint. shit on the Camaro today then going to look at house progress after that. You guys are doing well I hope
    1st, I have to say why?....that garage queen hasn't seen sunlight in what 3yrs?.....GET MY HOUSE DONE!!!!!....and tell them we need a bigger garage

'12 Silver SS 1SS
    '00 Black SS #8617

Sounds like the typical woman....inferiority complex....is she cute?.....If so I would say try to smooze her a bit(wink) (smile) and tell her you like her new hair cute skirt
    you think?! men talk shit out and then just do it. women need to assess the situation, blah, crap, shit, and fuck to the nth degree (thats time lost working). 1st time ever in my professional career something like this has happened. this is my 1st and last time EVER working w/her. i have made that clear to my boss and HR. i meet and exceed project expectations, but because i cant meet her presonal, ever changing demands, i pay the price...

no, she's not, and she sounds like miney mouse. mid 30's, single, etc.

the cliff notes are: im doing the grunt work and offering suggestions on how to setup files and the best way to centrally locate the information. she has no clue how she wants things done, but could care less about taking any advice. so, as a result of her indecisiveness, i got to pay the price by working 18hrs of OT, 2 wks ago. i meet the project deadline and afterwards instead of communicating with me throughout the time, she runs and gets people to 'watch over me' and instead of talking to me privately anytime she runs to my boss to figure out 'how to handle me'. then we have a little talk and i share w/her my frustrations of having to do repeat/duplicate work, how i felt she's burned me, etc. following day, she writes me up...

C.U.N.T.

Cant
    Understand
    Normal
    Thinking

'12 Silver SS 1SS
    '00 Black SS #8617

i have decided that in the late-near future ( ) im going to be looking into an U/D pulley and an EWP for the SS...

Black
    2004 GTO

you think?! men talk shit out and then just do it. women need to assess the situation, blah, crap, shit, and fuck to the nth degree (thats time lost working). 1st time ever in my professional career something like this has happened. this is my 1st and last time EVER working w/her. i have made that clear to my boss and HR. i meet and exceed project expectations, but because i cant meet her presonal, ever changing demands, i pay the price...

no, she's not, and she sounds like miney mouse. mid 30's, single, etc.

the cliff notes are: im doing the grunt work and offering suggestions on how to setup files and the best way to centrally locate the information. she has no clue how she wants things done, but could care less about taking any advice. so, as a result of her indecisiveness, i got to pay the price by working 18hrs of OT, 2 wks ago. i meet the project deadline and afterwards instead of communicating with me throughout the time, she runs and gets people to 'watch over me' and instead of talking to me privately anytime she runs to my boss to figure out 'how to handle me'. then we have a little talk and i share w/her my frustrations of having to do repeat/duplicate work, how i felt she's burned me, etc. following day, she writes me up...

C.U.N.T.

Cant
    Understand
    Normal
    Thinking
    Well, No need to sugar coat it.......ummm....tell me what you really think?......LOL....I think in my professional opnion....She likes you, just the corn cob up her butt is in the way and she can't express herself properly

'12 Silver SS 1SS
    '00 Black SS #8617

Well, No need to sugar coat it.......ummm....tell me what you really think?......LOL....I think in my professional opnion....She likes you, just the corn cob up her butt is in the way and she can't express herself properlyClick for full size
    i dont believe in sugar-coating it. its best to be upfront, direct and honest. that way there is no room for mis-interpretation of what's being said/discussed. if she cant handle the truth and realize im not 100% at fault and that responsability falls on her part as well, then there are issues that have existed long before i came along in regards to her management style/approach. i can only control my words and my actions, not hers as well. i will not allow myself to be a scapegoat for someone eles's short-comings...

Black
    2004 GTO

i dont believe in sugar-coating it. its best to be upfront, direct and honest. that way there is no room for mis-interpretation of what's being said/discussed. if she cant handle the truth and realize im not 100% at fault and that responsability falls on her part as well, then there are issues that have existed long before i came along in regards to her management style/approach. i can only control my words and my actions, not hers as well. i will not allow myself to be a scapegoat for someone eles's short-comings...
    Well said......I could be wrong then she may just hate you......LOLsend her a vibrator and a note that says "relax" a bit....annomously of course...who knows she might be a different woman by the end of the week....LOL

Black
    2004 GTO

Got to run Brian......work is callin...
    Later Bro......It'll ALL work out
    Brad

'12 Silver SS 1SS
    '00 Black SS #8617

Well said......I could be wrong then she may just hate you......LOLsend her a vibrator and a not that says "relax" a bit....annomously of course...who knows she might be a different woman by the end of the week....LOL
    thanks.

i do take my job seriously. i have never missed a deadline. i have gone in, gotten my work done during the regular 40hr work week, working very limited OT until this project...

my work drive and ethic have never come into question until working with her. i see it as she wrote me up because she didnt like what she heard in our one on one talk...

i went into HR and i said im not signing this form because i disagree w/the verbage (wording) and that what all was written was not discussed in our talk. if i were to type out word for word what she wrote about me, im sure it would piss you off to. it was a low and cheap shot 'her own opinion' about my professional experience and knowledge...

Page 11 of 177 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141531415161111161 ... LastLast

Thread Information