Page 45 of 318 FirstFirst ... 5152541424344454647484965758595145195245295 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 900 of 6351

*** The TRAIN ***

This is a discussion on *** The TRAIN *** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Originally Posted by ShelbySS Well Jaison's flight was supposed to land at 2 but he told me there is a ...

  1. #881
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by ShelbySS View Post
    Well Jaison's flight was supposed to land at 2 but he told me there is a 45 minute delay on his end. So I'm thinking we won't be leaving the air port until around 3. Then we are all heading to the hotel.
    i'd laugh my ass off if he got on the wrong flight...

  2. #882
    Senior Member ShelbySS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Denton (Dallas, TX)
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,206

    Dark Gray 02 Tahoe
    A few too many Lsx's!

    Quote Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! View Post
    everything is falling into place
    We will meet you at the hotel. Rich and Brian should be there before me since I just talked to Rich and he is already here and waiting on Brian.
    He said Brian was not answering his phone. Rich said they would just head to the hotel

  3. #883
    Missing 4 Cylinders BULLET_WS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Denton (Dallas)
    Posts
    10,577

    Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(

    Quote Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! View Post
    everything is falling into place

  4. #884
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by ShelbySS View Post
    He wasn't paying before. my attorney told me on Feb 20th that it would be set up to "garnish" his wages. However here it is April 4th and still no payment
    i'd call your attorney and bitch about it... if i were you i'd also say "and i expect not to be charged for this because this isn't my fault."...

  5. #885
    Senior Member ShelbySS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Denton (Dallas, TX)
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,206

    Dark Gray 02 Tahoe
    A few too many Lsx's!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    i'd laugh my ass off if he got on the wrong flight...
    Not me! I have to pick him up!

  6. #886
    King 0f n00bz shady milkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Shepherd, Michigan
    Age
    31
    Posts
    11,773

    blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by ShelbySS View Post
    We will meet you at the hotel. Rich and Brian should be there before me since I just talked to Rich and he is already here and waiting on Brian.
    He said Brian was not answering his phone. Rich said they would just head to the hotel
    Brian is probably lost

  7. #887
    Missing 4 Cylinders BULLET_WS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Denton (Dallas)
    Posts
    10,577

    Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    i'd laugh my ass off if he got on the wrong flight...
    maybe he will accidently land in PA... then you can show him how spaz parties... just dont scare him too bad...

  8. #888
    King 0f n00bz shady milkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Shepherd, Michigan
    Age
    31
    Posts
    11,773

    blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    i'd call your attorney and bitch about it... if i were you i'd also say "and i expect not to be charged for this because this isn't my fault."...
    gtfo with all that bullshit ryan

  9. #889
    Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Gadsden, AL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,470

    Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by ShelbySS View Post
    Not me! I have to pick him up!
    you can pick me up anytime ... I had to

  10. #890
    Senior Member ShelbySS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Denton (Dallas, TX)
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,206

    Dark Gray 02 Tahoe
    A few too many Lsx's!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    i'd call your attorney and bitch about it... if i were you i'd also say "and i expect not to be charged for this because this isn't my fault."...
    yeah that is why I haven't called as of yet. I don't wanna shed out more money. I'm tired of paying for this shit.

    I guess I'll do it Monday if I still don't have anything.

  11. #891
    King 0f n00bz shady milkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Shepherd, Michigan
    Age
    31
    Posts
    11,773

    blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by BULLET_WS6 View Post
    maybe he will accidently land in PA... then you can show him how spaz parties... just dont scare him too bad...
    alot of beer, pee, lube, and buttocks....i'm not sure is tss is into that

  12. #892
    Senior Member ShelbySS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Denton (Dallas, TX)
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,206

    Dark Gray 02 Tahoe
    A few too many Lsx's!

    Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    Brian is probably lost
    Not sure.. he shouldn't be. He lives here. However he is blonde.

  13. #893
    No fat chicks 2000 SS Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    "A small town called none of your god damn
    Age
    34
    Posts
    4,690

    Silver
    2006 Cadillac CTS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    alot of beer, pee, lube, and buttocks....i'm not sure is tss is into that
    who isn't?

  14. #894
    Missing 4 Cylinders BULLET_WS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Denton (Dallas)
    Posts
    10,577

    Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(

    Quote Originally Posted by ShelbySS View Post
    yeah that is why I haven't called as of yet. I don't wanna shed out more money. I'm tired of paying for this shit.

    I guess I'll do it Monday if I still don't have anything.
    im sorry... that must suck... i can relate in a odd way... where i work my boss is my neighbor to my parents house.. known him since i was little... so he feels no need to ever pay me regularly... so sometimes i can go like two months wihtout gettting my paycheck... and i keep bugging him for it but he tries to guilt trip me... so yeah a bit diff but kinda the same

  15. #895
    No fat chicks 2000 SS Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    "A small town called none of your god damn
    Age
    34
    Posts
    4,690

    Silver
    2006 Cadillac CTS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by ShelbySS View Post
    Not sure.. he shouldn't be. He lives here. However he is blonde.








  16. #896
    Missing 4 Cylinders BULLET_WS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Denton (Dallas)
    Posts
    10,577

    Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(

    uhhhhh... i cant find my jacket... wtf... not in my room anywhere... its def a 300 dollar leather jacket... i hope to god i left it in my car...

  17. #897
    Missing 4 Cylinders BULLET_WS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Denton (Dallas)
    Posts
    10,577

    Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(

    alright off to wash the car... be back shortly...

  18. #898
    Senior Member ShelbySS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Denton (Dallas, TX)
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,206

    Dark Gray 02 Tahoe
    A few too many Lsx's!

    Quote Originally Posted by BULLET_WS6 View Post
    im sorry... that must suck... i can relate in a odd way... where i work my boss is my neighbor to my parents house.. known him since i was little... so he feels no need to ever pay me regularly... so sometimes i can go like two months wihtout gettting my paycheck... and i keep bugging him for it but he tries to guilt trip me... so yeah a bit diff but kinda the same


    Yep, sucks.

  19. #899
    Senior Member ShelbySS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Denton (Dallas, TX)
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,206

    Dark Gray 02 Tahoe
    A few too many Lsx's!

    Quote Originally Posted by 2000 SS Beast View Post









    Lol

  20. #900
    Senior Member ShelbySS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Denton (Dallas, TX)
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,206

    Dark Gray 02 Tahoe
    A few too many Lsx's!

    Quote Originally Posted by BULLET_WS6 View Post
    alright off to wash the car... be back shortly...

    Mine is dirty

Page 45 of 318 FirstFirst ... 5152541424344454647484965758595145195245295 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Ftw train
    By 402 Guru in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 11:50 AM
  2. Baby run over by train...
    By Firebug in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 07:53 PM
  3. The Flame Train
    By Speedy_Gonzales in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 347
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 09:41 PM
  4. Got on the PC train...
    By 99'CajunFirehawk157 in forum Showcar and Detailing
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 02:01 PM
  5. TX mini TRAIN
    By djvaly in forum Texas Members
    Replies: 7095
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 11:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •