Page 42 of 318 FirstFirst ... 2122238394041424344454662728292142192242292 ... LastLast

*** The TRAIN ***

This is a discussion on *** The TRAIN *** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Originally Posted by ShelbySS Excuse me? My ex broght this on himself. I never asked for anything for almost 8 ...

06 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
    02 superchipsZ28 M6(sold)

Quote Originally Posted by ShelbySS View Post
    Excuse me? My ex broght this on himself. I never asked for anything for almost 8 years until he pulled the stunt of kid napping my son.

After that ordeal is when I went after his ass for what was rightfully owed to me anyway.

Spaz may have a hard time but some guys (such as my ex) have it made and it's the mom (me) who struggles.
    i'm sorry, but 95% of the time its the woman that leaves with the kid. and gets everything the guy will ever have, now when he deserves it for running out on his kid or kid napping take everything from his ass. i wasnt taking the male side just the right side.

Dark Gray 02 Tahoe
    A few too many Lsx's!

Quote Originally Posted by bamaz28 View Post
    i'm sorry, but 95% of the time its the woman that leaves with the kid. and gets everything the guy will ever have, now when he deserves it for running out on his kid or kid napping take everything from his ass. i wasnt taking the male side just the right side.
    I guess it is the women most of the time but trust me, I'm sure there are alot of dead beat dads out there that don't pay crap.

It does suck. I can't figure out how all these other girls get all this from their ex when i can't get anything! It makes me sooo mad!

Yeah, he did "kid nap" him in my opinion. He came back into our lives finally and started spending some time with our son. Then after only 3 months, my son was at his house (well his parents house since that is where he lives) and tells me he's not getting him back.

So I called everyone. Cops, sherrif, my attorney. They all said the same thing. Even though my son didn't even know him, he had 100% legal right to him since legal rights were never established. So even though I've raised him for almost 8 years with no help/child support from his father, he can just come and keep him from me??? My world fell apart that day

It's better now though..........$12k of debt later that is. but hey, at least now I have "Legal" sole custody. That makes it all worth it.

Ok....sorry I'm done

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

I guess it is the women most of the time but trust me, I'm sure there are alot of dead beat dads out there that don't pay crap.

It does suck. I can't figure out how all these other girls get all this from their ex when i can't get anything! It makes me sooo mad!
    i dont' blame the ones in my shoes... i'm all for my daughter but i'm not for her mom... i want to make less money so taht my ex has to work her ass off... why should i be the only one who works hard... fuck the american legal system...

Yeah, he did "kid nap" him in my opinion. He came back into our lives finally and started spending some time with our son. Then after only 3 months, my son was at his house (well his parents house since that is where he lives) and tells me he's not getting him back.

So I called everyone. Cops, sherrif, my attorney. They all said the same thing. Even though my son didn't even know him, he had 100% legal right to him since legal rights were never established. So even though I've raised him for almost 8 years with no help/child support from his father, he can just come and keep him from me??? My world fell apart that day
    it was VERY illegal of him to do... you sohuld have sued the hell out of the police and every on involved that didn't help get him back!!!

It's better now though..........$12k of debt later that is. but hey, at least now I have "Legal" sole custody. That makes it all worth it.

Ok....sorry I'm done
    it's not better if the jack ass isn't paying!!!

Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar

Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

yawn

Dark Gray 02 Tahoe
    A few too many Lsx's!

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    i dont' blame the ones in my shoes... i'm all for my daughter but i'm not for her mom... i want to make less money so taht my ex has to work her ass off... why should i be the only one who works hard... fuck the american legal system...

it was VERY illegal of him to do... you sohuld have sued the hell out of the police and every on involved that didn't help get him back!!!

it's not better if the jack ass isn't paying!!!

Well i meant the fact that I now have "legal" custody of my son. However it does suck he isn't paying. I'm not what to do, who to call. If I call my attorney, she'll charge me freaking $60 for just the damn phone call.....seriously, no joke. So I'm stuck I guess. Just waiting for him to pay something eventually.

Any suggestions on what to do?

Dark Gray 02 Tahoe
    A few too many Lsx's!

Quote Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! View Post
    yawn
    Talk about yawning.........I didnt sleep at all last night with the storms that blew in at 1:30....I was up until about 4, couldnt go back to sleep

Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar

Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

take a nap...you got a busy weekend ahead of you

06 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
    02 superchipsZ28 M6(sold)

Ok....sorry I'm done
    sounds like what my cuz is going through, she left with thier 2yr old son and he hasnt seen him in a month but the cops cant do anything about it. they said there is no law that says she cant leave so they cant do anything. so he went and filed for divorse the next day she wants to come back now but he doesnt want her just his son. the law in alabama protects the mom and dont do shit for the dad even though he is the best place for the child. and alabama is the hardest state to take a kid from his mother, so he is in for a long hard battle for custody.

"A small town called none of your god damn

Silver
    2006 Cadillac CTS-V

trying to work with only two hours of sleep is not fun

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Well i meant the fact that I now have "legal" custody of my son. However it does suck he isn't paying. I'm not what to do, who to call. If I call my attorney, she'll charge me freaking $60 for just the damn phone call.....seriously, no joke. So I'm stuck I guess. Just waiting for him to pay something eventually.

Any suggestions on what to do?
    $60.00 for a phone call to get $1,000.00 isn't bad... you can also make sure he pays the attourney fee's as well... you must also go to the police and file with them... contact the court house and they will freeze all his assets... he will not be able to pay ANY ONE untill you get your money... he won't be able to take out his own money... his employer will be notified to hold his checks...

his whole world will be fucked...

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

sounds like what my cuz is going through, she left with thier 2yr old son and he hasnt seen him in a month but the cops cant do anything about it. they said there is no law that says she cant leave so they cant do anything. so he went and filed for divorse the next day she wants to come back now but he doesnt want her just his son. the law in alabama protects the mom and dont do shit for the dad even though he is the best place for the child. and alabama is the hardest state to take a kid from his mother, so he is in for a long hard battle for custody.
    it's the same in every state... the court HATES dad and worships mommy... no matter what...

Dark Gray 02 Tahoe
    A few too many Lsx's!

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    $60.00 for a phone call to get $1,000.00 isn't bad... you can also make sure he pays the attourney fee's as well... you must also go to the police and file with them... contact the court house and they will freeze all his assets... he will not be able to pay ANY ONE untill you get your money... he won't be able to take out his own money... his employer will be notified to hold his checks...

his whole world will be fucked...
    It is only $60 but i'm already in debt of $11K in personal loans I'm paying off that I took out to pay my attorney. So $60 is ALOT!! Lol.

Hmmmm......I will call the police. He lives 3 hours from me so I guess call his police department? I will do that. I also have his employer info so do I just give that info to the police along with a copy of the court order? How will they believe me though that he hasn't paid?? You know? They could just think I'm lieing. I will contact the court house....He doesn't deserve to get off scott free.

Dark Gray 02 Tahoe
    A few too many Lsx's!

I sure hope he has lot's of money. I only battled in court for 6 months and spent $11K

Dark Gray 02 Tahoe
    A few too many Lsx's!

Quote Originally Posted by 2000 SS Beast View Post
    trying to work with only two hours of sleep is not fun
    Why the lack of sleep?

Black
    99 SS

fuckers

Dark Gray 02 Tahoe
    A few too many Lsx's!

Quote Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! View Post
    take a nap...you got a busy weekend ahead of you
    I do have a VERY busy weekend!! ugh. Oh well. I can manage. Sunday will be relaxing. We're cooking out.

Dark Gray 02 Tahoe
    A few too many Lsx's!

Quote Originally Posted by Zboner View Post
    fuckers

Black
    99 SS

whats going on everyone

"A small town called none of your god damn

Silver
    2006 Cadillac CTS-V

Why the lack of sleep?
    couldnt go to sleep last night and a few movies I havent seen were on tv
    Crank
    hostel
    and one otheer movie i cant remember(lack of sleep)
    southpark
    undisputed

Usually I dont get out of gym till about 9:00 and I'm not home till about 9:30
    but had to go to a graduation and got home early, and just started watching movies

Hugger Orange/W stripes
    1999 Z28 M6

I feel for you Shelby. It is very irritating to see people use the law to get what they want, but the cops can't do anything but follow the law (or risk the inevitable problems that will happen).

Just has a friend of my wife who had a ex-boyfriend stalking HER, have to go to a lawyer today and pay $150 to get a court continuance on a court case where he accused her of a harassing phone call. The magistrate didn't even issue a warrant, just a summons, but the court date is in a couple of weeks when she is taking her three kids to DisneyWorld (her husband was killed some years ago).

All because this guy is a jerk.

Page 42 of 318 FirstFirst ... 2122238394041424344454662728292142192242292 ... LastLast

Thread Information