Page 41 of 318 FirstFirst ... 112137383940414243444561718191141191241291 ... LastLast

*** The TRAIN ***

This is a discussion on *** The TRAIN *** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Ever been to Dallas before?...

Black
    1998 Trans Am

Ever been to Dallas before?

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

nope. im' pumped...and so g'night!

Black
    1998 Trans Am

Night

Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    i'm so pumped...all these people there...and only like 4 of us are really coming in
    it will be so much fun

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Dark Gray 02 Tahoe
    A few too many Lsx's!

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    nope. im' pumped...and so g'night!

Dude...do you not get text messages? I need you to call me so I can get your gate information.

Brian, do you know his info??

I just talked to Rich. He was about to board his plane from Calli to DALLAS!!

So it freaking stormed with hail last night about 3am. However they said that's the last of it. No more and from this morning and out it's only going to get beautiful today!!!

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by ShelbySS View Post
    Dude...do you not get text messages? I need you to call me so I can get your gate information.

Brian, do you know his info??

I just talked to Rich. He was about to board his plane from Calli to DALLAS!!

So it freaking stormed with hail last night about 3am. However they said that's the last of it. No more and from this morning and out it's only going to get beautiful today!!!
    i'm not sure if i will be able ot make it out there...

Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar

Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

Im trying to get out of here at noon

Dark Gray 02 Tahoe
    A few too many Lsx's!

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    i'm not sure if i will be able ot make it out there...

Were you planning on it?? You had almost a year, why didn't you make the plans?

Dark Gray 02 Tahoe
    A few too many Lsx's!

Quote Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! View Post
    Im trying to get out of here at noon
    Sounds good. I just talked to Jaision. Gave up on texting him......called him.

so that is all squared away.

How long is a drive is it for you Erick? Do you live in South Ok or North or the middleish?

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Were you planning on it?? You had almost a year, why didn't you make the plans?
    it's not so easy when you hav e a little one... last time i had her she had the flu... so i didn't get to spend any real quality time with her... so now i have her this week end... so it's kind of tough...

Dark Gray 02 Tahoe
    A few too many Lsx's!

it's not so easy when you hav e a little one... last time i had her she had the flu... so i didn't get to spend any real quality time with her... so now i have her this week end... so it's kind of tough...
    Ohhh...well that's completley understandable.

Will your ex not let you switch a weekend around?

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Ohhh...well that's completley understandable.

Will your ex not let you switch a weekend around?
    nope...

Dark Gray 02 Tahoe
    A few too many Lsx's!

nope...

wow.......I'm glad I'm an easy Ex to deal with. My son's dad has it made. Hell, I never even pushed for child support until about a year ago. I didn't even want it at first I just wanted he and our son to have a relationship but then he decided to call me up one day when he had our son and tell me he was keeping him and I was not getting him back. so then I had to get an attorney and go to court. That is when I decided to get child support and anything else I could from his dumb ass. He should have never messed with me and now he is regretting it.

So anyway.....our case was closed this past Feb 20th. He was ordered by the judge to pay child support on the 1st of every month. Here it is April 4th and I have not recieved Marches or Aprils. WTF. How does he get away with that shit?? I thought if a man didn't pay, his ass would go to jail or something?

What I find funny is he lives with his parents, yet can't make his child support payments???

So anyway, I now (legally) have sole custody of my son. I also don't agree that I had to be the one to take him to court and pay an attorney 11K to get legal rights to a kid that I've raised the past 7 and a half years on my own.

The system is not always fair and I def got the short end of the stick.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

wow.......I'm glad I'm an easy Ex to deal with. My son's dad has it made. Hell, I never even pushed for child support until about a year ago. I didn't even want it at first I just wanted he and our son to have a relationship but then he decided to call me up one day when he had our son and tell me he was keeping him and I was not getting him back. so then I had to get an attorney and go to court. That is when I decided to get child support and anything else I could from his dumb ass. He should have never messed with me and now he is regretting it.

So anyway.....our case was closed this past Feb 20th. He was ordered by the judge to pay child support on the 1st of every month. Here it is April 4th and I have not recieved Marches or Aprils. WTF. How does he get away with that shit?? I thought if a man didn't pay, his ass would go to jail or something?

What I find funny is he lives with his parents, yet can't make his child support payments???

So anyway, I now (legally) have sole custody of my son. I also don't agree that I had to be the one to take him to court and pay an attorney 11K to get legal rights to a kid that I've raised the past 7 and a half years on my own.

The system is not always fair and I def got the short end of the stick.

yeah... his ass should be locked up... i have to pay over $12,000.00 a year in child support for my daughter... that is supposed to be "half" of what it takes to raise her... judges are fucking ass holes... they get off on watching people struggle... they set you up for failure... i would not hessitate to beat my judge with in an inch of deaths drasp if i ever seen him alone... $over 250.00 every week... that is attrotious... i have turned down several promotions... i have no desire to make more money casue my greedy ex will take it from me... i'd rather make less so that she has to work harder... in fact... i hope to make less than 55 this year so i can take her back to court...

06 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
    02 superchipsZ28 M6(sold)

BITCHES!!!! always out to ruin a guy. my cousin is going threw this right now.

oh morning spaz...

Dark Gray 02 Tahoe
    A few too many Lsx's!

yeah... his ass should be locked up... i have to pay over $12,000.00 a year in child support for my daughter... that is supposed to be "half" of what it takes to raise her... judges are fucking ass holes... they get off on watching people struggle... they set you up for failure... i would not hessitate to beat my judge with in an inch of deaths drasp if i ever seen him alone... $over 250.00 every week... that is attrotious... i have turned down several promotions... i have no desire to make more money casue my greedy ex will take it from me... i'd rather make less so that she has to work harder... in fact... i hope to make less than 55 this year so i can take her back to court...
    Well....Lol, I actually deserve something from my Ex and can't seem to get it. I mean, I had to freaking go in debt to get ANTHING done. To me, that's f'd up.

The judge (based off of his income) ordered him to pay me $300 a month in child support plus an additional $200 for back child support. That is a total of $500 he has not paid yet.

However, I'm not getting the $16K in back child support I'm rightfully owed, the judge ordered him to pay $5,000 in back child support.

In my opinion, he got off easy.

So we have something in common. I hate my ex and you hate yours!!!

06 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
    02 superchipsZ28 M6(sold)

Well....Lol, I actually deserve something from my Ex and can't seem to get it. I mean, I had to freaking go in debt to get ANTHING done. To me, that's f'd up.

The judge (based off of his income) ordered him to pay me $300 a month in child support plus an additional $200 for back child support. That is a total of $500 he has not paid yet.

However, I'm not getting the $16K in back child support I'm rightfully owed, the judge ordered him to pay $5,000 in back child support.

In my opinion, he got off easy.

So we have something in common. I hate my ex and you hate yours!!!
    bastards! always out to ruin the lady's. sorry couldnt help it

Dark Gray 02 Tahoe
    A few too many Lsx's!

Quote Originally Posted by bamaz28 View Post
    BITCHES!!!! always out to ruin a guy. my cousin is going threw this right now.

oh morning spaz...
    Excuse me? My ex broght this on himself. I never asked for anything for almost 8 years until he pulled the stunt of kid napping my son.

After that ordeal is when I went after his ass for what was rightfully owed to me anyway.

Spaz may have a hard time but some guys (such as my ex) have it made and it's the mom (me) who struggles.

Dark Gray 02 Tahoe
    A few too many Lsx's!

Quote Originally Posted by bamaz28 View Post
    bastards! always out to ruin the lady's. sorry couldnt help it
    That's better! :hymph:

Page 41 of 318 FirstFirst ... 112137383940414243444561718191141191241291 ... LastLast

Thread Information