Page 32 of 318 FirstFirst ... 21228293031323334353652627282132182232282 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 640 of 6351

*** The TRAIN ***

This is a discussion on *** The TRAIN *** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; yeah...I going to be leaving pauls valley around 4:30 to head that way...

  1. #621
    Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Gadsden, AL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,470

    Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

    yeah...I going to be leaving pauls valley around 4:30 to head that way

  2. #622
    NASCAR Go Fast, Turn Left ntimid8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    8,051

    383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by ShelbySS View Post
    Well a few are single a few are not. However they're pretty hot so you'll have to look like freaking Brad Pitt or something to get w/them. I know...shallow but they're a little younger then me and haven't realized yet that there is more to people then their looks. Once they figure that out, they won't be single and they'll be alot happier in general
    Looks like I'll have to unzip and bust out goliath. That'll learn 'em whose who.

  3. #623
    NASCAR Go Fast, Turn Left ntimid8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    8,051

    383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! View Post
    yeah...I going to be leaving pauls valley around 4:30 to head that way
    Whose Paul and I don't even want to know why you're in his valley.

  4. #624
    Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Gadsden, AL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,470

    Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

    yeah you go ahead and do that rich...but I am not covering your bail

  5. #625
    No fat chicks 2000 SS Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    "A small town called none of your god damn
    Age
    34
    Posts
    4,690

    Silver
    2006 Cadillac CTS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by ntimid8r View Post
    Looks like I'll have to unzip and bust out goliath. That'll learn 'em whose who.
    you're silly man

  6. #626
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,924

    pie
    free

    On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair
    Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air
    Up ahead in the distance, I saw shimmering light
    My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim
    I had to stop for the night
    There she stood in the doorway;
    I heard the mission bell
    And I was thinking to myself,
    'This could be Heaven or this could be Hell'
    Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way
    There were voices down the corridor,
    I thought I heard them say...

    Welcome to the Hotel California
    Such a lovely place (Such a lovely place)
    Such a lovely face
    Plenty of room at the Hotel California
    Any time of year (Any time of year)
    You can find it here

    Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes Benz
    She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys she calls friends
    How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.
    Some dance to remember, some dance to forget

    So I called up the Captain,
    'Please bring me my wine'
    He said, 'We haven't had that spirit here since nineteen sixty nine'
    And still those voices are calling from far away,
    Wake you up in the middle of the night
    Just to hear them say...

    Welcome to the Hotel California
    Such a lovely place (Such a lovely place)
    Such a lovely face
    They livin' it up at the Hotel California
    What a nice surprise (what a nice surprise)
    Bring your alibis

    Mirrors on the ceiling,
    The pink champagne on ice
    And she said 'We are all just prisoners here, of our own device'
    And in the master's chambers,
    They gathered for the feast
    They stab it with their steely knives,
    But they just can't kill the beast

    Last thing I remember, I was
    Running for the door
    I had to find the passage back
    To the place I was before
    'Relax,' said the night man,
    'We are programmed to receive.
    You can check-out any time you like,
    But you can never leave!'

  7. #627
    No fat chicks 2000 SS Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    "A small town called none of your god damn
    Age
    34
    Posts
    4,690

    Silver
    2006 Cadillac CTS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by ntimid8r View Post
    Whose Paul and I don't even want to know why you're in his valley.

  8. #628
    NASCAR Go Fast, Turn Left ntimid8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    8,051

    383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! View Post
    yeah you go ahead and do that rich...but I am not covering your bail

  9. #629
    NASCAR Go Fast, Turn Left ntimid8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    8,051

    383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by 2000 SS Beast View Post
    you're silly man
    Nope....just a horny old bastard.

  10. #630
    Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Gadsden, AL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,470

    Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

    is crystal making this thing or bailing out on us?

  11. #631
    Senior Member ShelbySS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Denton (Dallas, TX)
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,206

    Dark Gray 02 Tahoe
    A few too many Lsx's!

    Quote Originally Posted by ntimid8r View Post
    C'mon, you can leave earlier to meet her on Friday.
    He's right ya know. You could have asked off for at least half a day or something

  12. #632
    NASCAR Go Fast, Turn Left ntimid8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    8,051

    383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by DanWS6 View Post
    On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair
    Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air
    Up ahead in the distance, I saw shimmering light
    My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim
    I had to stop for the night
    There she stood in the doorway;
    I heard the mission bell
    And I was thinking to myself,
    'This could be Heaven or this could be Hell'
    Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way
    There were voices down the corridor,
    I thought I heard them say...

    Welcome to the Hotel California
    Such a lovely place (Such a lovely place)
    Such a lovely face
    Plenty of room at the Hotel California
    Any time of year (Any time of year)
    You can find it here

    Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes Benz
    She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys she calls friends
    How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.
    Some dance to remember, some dance to forget

    So I called up the Captain,
    'Please bring me my wine'
    He said, 'We haven't had that spirit here since nineteen sixty nine'
    And still those voices are calling from far away,
    Wake you up in the middle of the night
    Just to hear them say...

    Welcome to the Hotel California
    Such a lovely place (Such a lovely place)
    Such a lovely face
    They livin' it up at the Hotel California
    What a nice surprise (what a nice surprise)
    Bring your alibis

    Mirrors on the ceiling,
    The pink champagne on ice
    And she said 'We are all just prisoners here, of our own device'
    And in the master's chambers,
    They gathered for the feast
    They stab it with their steely knives,
    But they just can't kill the beast

    Last thing I remember, I was
    Running for the door
    I had to find the passage back
    To the place I was before
    'Relax,' said the night man,
    'We are programmed to receive.
    You can check-out any time you like,
    But you can never leave!'

    You planning a trip Dan?

  13. #633
    NASCAR Go Fast, Turn Left ntimid8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    8,051

    383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! View Post
    is crystal making this thing or bailing out on us?
    Nope, she can't make it. Neither can Lady Ashley.

  14. #634
    Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Gadsden, AL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,470

    Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by ShelbySS View Post
    He's right ya know. You could have asked off for at least half a day or something
    I might just be a dick about it tomorrow, what are they going to do....fire me?

  15. #635
    Senior Member ShelbySS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Denton (Dallas, TX)
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,206

    Dark Gray 02 Tahoe
    A few too many Lsx's!

    Quote Originally Posted by ntimid8r View Post
    Looks like I'll have to unzip and bust out goliath. That'll learn 'em whose who.
    yeah, some of my single girlfriends need to lower their standards ALOT!! I would never tell them that though but I sure think it.

  16. #636
    No fat chicks 2000 SS Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    "A small town called none of your god damn
    Age
    34
    Posts
    4,690

    Silver
    2006 Cadillac CTS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! View Post
    I might just be a dick about it tomorrow, what are they going to do....fire me?
    tell them "Whatever I do what I want"

  17. #637
    Senior Member ShelbySS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Denton (Dallas, TX)
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,206

    Dark Gray 02 Tahoe
    A few too many Lsx's!

    Quote Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! View Post
    I might just be a dick about it tomorrow, what are they going to do....fire me?

    That's the spirit!!!!

    and if they do fire you, just move here and get a job. There are PLENTY in the DFDub

  18. #638
    Senior Member ShelbySS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Denton (Dallas, TX)
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,206

    Dark Gray 02 Tahoe
    A few too many Lsx's!

    Quote Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! View Post
    I might just be a dick about it tomorrow, what are they going to do....fire me?
    I'm leaving work at 1

  19. #639
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,924

    pie
    free

    Quote Originally Posted by ntimid8r View Post

    You planning a trip Dan?
    No. I should though.

  20. #640
    Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Gadsden, AL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,470

    Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by ShelbySS View Post
    That's the spirit!!!!

    and if they do fire you, just move here and get a job. There are PLENTY in the DFDub
    I dont think the new employer I start for on the 21st would like that

Page 32 of 318 FirstFirst ... 21228293031323334353652627282132182232282 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Ftw train
    By 402 Guru in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 11:50 AM
  2. Baby run over by train...
    By Firebug in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 07:53 PM
  3. The Flame Train
    By Speedy_Gonzales in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 347
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 09:41 PM
  4. Got on the PC train...
    By 99'CajunFirehawk157 in forum Showcar and Detailing
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 02:01 PM
  5. TX mini TRAIN
    By djvaly in forum Texas Members
    Replies: 7095
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 11:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •