Page 200 of 318 FirstFirst ... 50100150160170180196197198199200201202203204220230240250300 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 4,000 of 6351

*** The TRAIN ***

This is a discussion on *** The TRAIN *** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; time to go!!!...

  1. #3981
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    time to go!!!

  2. #3982
    Missing 4 Cylinders BULLET_WS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Denton (Dallas)
    Posts
    10,577

    Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    In one moment I'm goin all the way.
    I make my poetry everyday.
    And I'm frozen, comin right on time I froze my mind with that serious rhyme.
    And I'm open comin up inside you know my mind has got a grand design
    and I'm flowin, goin all the way I make my point to be everyday come on.
    And I wanna take you down, but your soul cannot be found.
    It doesn't matter much you see cause your disease is killing me.
    And you know its only right cause it feels like paradise.
    I know nothing is for free cause your disease is killing me.
    My minds broken, I'm goin up in smoke if you breathe my toke I'm guaranteeing you choke
    and I'm chosen to testify to the masses wear dark glasses like the cops in Texas.
    All knowing its not a premonition kill the competition like a man on a mission
    I'm blowin comin up inside like the Bee Gees cry I'm just stayin alive come on.
    And I wanna take you down, but your soul cannot be found.
    It doesn't matter much you see cause your disease is killing me.
    And you know its only right cause it feels like paradise.
    I know nothing is for free cause your disease is killing me.
    So now I'm finally goin down can I find my way back home now there's no one else
    around can I find my way back home.
    Will I ever see the light.
    Even though I'm fallin.
    Will there ever be any peace for me.
    Even though I'm falling.
    Will there ever be any peace for me.
    Even though I'm falling.
    Will there ever be any peace for me.
    And I wanna take you down, but your soul cannot be found.
    It doesn't matter much you see cause your disease is killing me.
    And you know its only right cause it feels like paradise.
    I know nothing is for free cause your disease is killing me.
    And I wanna take you down, but your soul cannot be found.
    It doesn't matter much you see cause your disease is killing me.
    And you know its only right cause it feels like paradise.
    I know nothing is for free cause your disease is killing me.


    the acoustic version is so fucking awesome!!! it's the second song on my myspace page...
    i cant hearrrrrrr itttttttt

  3. #3983
    Senior Member grouch0jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Philly, PA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,055

    Black
    2001 Firebird TransAm WS6

    man, where is everyone?

  4. #3984
    ArtistFormerlyKnownAsMac Silver Streak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    4,845

    All Black
    83, 87, 02 All WS6 T/As

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    so... i just figured out... when i call some one in the office... i can transfer tehm to some one else in the office... so as soon as i dial a number i transfer it to another number... i got people yelling "no... you called me!!!"
    I would have a BLAST with that!!
    -Geno
    1983 Black WS6 "WindCharger"
    1987 Black WS6 "WS87"
    2002 Black WS6 "Silver Streak"
    Sold the other four f-bodies

  5. #3985
    ArtistFormerlyKnownAsMac Silver Streak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    4,845

    All Black
    83, 87, 02 All WS6 T/As

    As many/most of you know.. I'm building an lt1 engine back up to put in my 87.. got 1.6 roller rockers.. going to get headers if I can get a line on ones that fit... etc.. I pretty much just needed a bolt kit.. found one on Summit that says:

    "Engine & Accessory Fastener Kit.. Contains all bolts & washers required to attach components and accessories to an engine"

    Kit I bought is 534-9503 SBC LT1 12pt SS ACC KIT from ARP.

    ANYWAY....

    So I open it up.. start putting the bolts where they need to go to test fit/etc...

    put in the header bolts.. so far so good...
    put in the valve cover bolts.. still going..
    water pump bolts.. still good...
    thermostat bolts...
    intake manifold bolts...
    oil pan bolts.. (there are 2 larger ones like in the front extra.. the pan has holes.. but the block doesnt.. is that normal?)
    front cover bolts.. (2 remaining.. no big deal I guess..)
    motor mount bolts.. (I'll try them later)

    Then tried the alternator bracket bolts.. not even close...
    no accessory bracket bolts...
    no fuel rail bolts..
    no throttle body bolts...
    no power steering pump bolts...
    no opti bolts..
    no Harmonic balancer bolts..
    no crankshaft bolt...

    BUT...
    according to the box it has...

    "coil bracket bolts" (they aren't the ones that I need.. dont fit at all..)
    "Distributor bracket bolts" (Engine doesn't have a distributor!)
    "Fuel pump bolts" (since when is the FP bolted to the engine???)
    and "Alternator bracket bolts" (well, if so.. they aren't even close)

    That said.. I have 12 bolts a little over an inch long and 4 bolts about a half an inch long that don't go to anything...

    What gives??? Spent $205 on the kit.. and I still can't put the damn engine together!!

    NOT HAPPY!!!

  6. #3986
    2004 HEAD/CAM CTS-V 9t8z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    doylestown, Pa
    Posts
    6,818

    SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Streak View Post
    As many/most of you know.. I'm building an lt1 engine back up to put in my 87.. got 1.6 roller rockers.. going to get headers if I can get a line on ones that fit... etc.. I pretty much just needed a bolt kit.. found one on Summit that says:

    "Engine & Accessory Fastener Kit.. Contains all bolts & washers required to attach components and accessories to an engine"

    Kit I bought is 534-9503 SBC LT1 12pt SS ACC KIT from ARP.

    ANYWAY....

    So I open it up.. start putting the bolts where they need to go to test fit/etc...

    put in the header bolts.. so far so good...
    put in the valve cover bolts.. still going..
    water pump bolts.. still good...
    thermostat bolts...
    intake manifold bolts...
    oil pan bolts.. (there are 2 larger ones like in the front extra.. the pan has holes.. but the block doesnt.. is that normal?)
    front cover bolts.. (2 remaining.. no big deal I guess..)
    motor mount bolts.. (I'll try them later)

    Then tried the alternator bracket bolts.. not even close...
    no accessory bracket bolts...
    no fuel rail bolts..
    no throttle body bolts...
    no power steering pump bolts...
    no opti bolts..
    no Harmonic balancer bolts..
    no crankshaft bolt...

    BUT...
    according to the box it has...

    "coil bracket bolts" (they aren't the ones that I need.. dont fit at all..)
    "Distributor bracket bolts" (Engine doesn't have a distributor!)
    "Fuel pump bolts" (since when is the FP bolted to the engine???)
    and "Alternator bracket bolts" (well, if so.. they aren't even close)

    That said.. I have 12 bolts a little over an inch long and 4 bolts about a half an inch long that don't go to anything...

    What gives??? Spent $205 on the kit.. and I still can't put the damn engine together!!

    NOT HAPPY!!!
    It sounds to me like the kit is designed for the early LT1's.

  7. #3987
    ArtistFormerlyKnownAsMac Silver Streak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    4,845

    All Black
    83, 87, 02 All WS6 T/As

    Quote Originally Posted by 9t8z28 View Post
    It sounds to me like the kit is designed for the early LT1's.
    Sounds like they are being %^$&*&^ shady.. and saying a "universal" kit is everything...

    I understand not selling everything.. but then don't say "Contains ALL bolts and washers required to attach components and accessories to an engine" GRR.. I mean PS pump, opti.. harmonic balancer.. all NECESSARY parts to the engine...

  8. #3988
    2004 HEAD/CAM CTS-V 9t8z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    doylestown, Pa
    Posts
    6,818

    SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Streak View Post
    Sounds like they are being %^$&*&^ shady.. and saying a "universal" kit is everything...

    I understand not selling everything.. but then don't say "Contains ALL bolts and washers required to attach components and accessories to an engine" GRR.. I mean PS pump, opti.. harmonic balancer.. all NECESSARY parts to the engine...
    I might be able to get you these bolts from mine, but, how are you going to know where they go?

  9. #3989
    ArtistFormerlyKnownAsMac Silver Streak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    4,845

    All Black
    83, 87, 02 All WS6 T/As

    Quote Originally Posted by 9t8z28 View Post
    I might be able to get you these bolts from mine, but, how are you going to know where they go?
    Lol.. every place is a different size... so its pretty easy to tell.. it either fits.. or it doesnt..

  10. #3990
    2004 HEAD/CAM CTS-V 9t8z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    doylestown, Pa
    Posts
    6,818

    SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Streak View Post
    Lol.. every place is a different size... so its pretty easy to tell.. it either fits.. or it doesnt..
    True, but there are a shit load of bolts!!

    Hey, in two weeks, I might have time to pull all of mine out. If you want to buy em, LMK. What do you think is a fair price?

  11. #3991
    ArtistFormerlyKnownAsMac Silver Streak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    4,845

    All Black
    83, 87, 02 All WS6 T/As

    Quote Originally Posted by 9t8z28 View Post
    True, but there are a shit load of bolts!!

    Hey, in two weeks, I might have time to pull all of mine out. If you want to buy em, LMK. What do you think is a fair price?
    Well.. I'm gonna be up there end of next month... we can talk then... if you're around..

  12. #3992
    2004 HEAD/CAM CTS-V 9t8z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    doylestown, Pa
    Posts
    6,818

    SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Streak View Post
    Well.. I'm gonna be up there end of next month... we can talk then... if you're around..
    Cool. LMK

  13. #3993
    down in it 310stanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    nj
    Age
    37
    Posts
    10,976

    white
    90 Mustang 5.0

    MAC, thats something I would call arp over and just ask them.

  14. #3994
    Missing 4 Cylinders BULLET_WS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Denton (Dallas)
    Posts
    10,577

    Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(

    i r sleepy

  15. #3995
    Missing 4 Cylinders BULLET_WS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Denton (Dallas)
    Posts
    10,577

    Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(

    hey i passed 13000 posts and didnt notice... apparently i passed that awhile ago

  16. #3996
    ArtistFormerlyKnownAsMac Silver Streak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    4,845

    All Black
    83, 87, 02 All WS6 T/As

    Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    MAC, thats something I would call arp over and just ask them.
    Yeah, I'll prob do that tomorrow after work...

  17. #3997
    Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Gadsden, AL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,470

    Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

    hey hey

  18. #3998
    Oi! Firebug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Newcastle Australia
    Posts
    1,390

    White
    2002 VY SS


  19. #3999
    I like turtles GTP231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Corn and Soybean fields
    Posts
    5,446

    Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

    sup all

  20. #4000
    Oi! Firebug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Newcastle Australia
    Posts
    1,390

    White
    2002 VY SS

    Oi...

Page 200 of 318 FirstFirst ... 50100150160170180196197198199200201202203204220230240250300 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Ftw train
    By 402 Guru in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 11:50 AM
  2. Baby run over by train...
    By Firebug in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 07:53 PM
  3. The Flame Train
    By Speedy_Gonzales in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 347
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 09:41 PM
  4. Got on the PC train...
    By 99'CajunFirehawk157 in forum Showcar and Detailing
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 02:01 PM
  5. TX mini TRAIN
    By djvaly in forum Texas Members
    Replies: 7095
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 11:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •