Page 104 of 318 FirstFirst ... 454647484100101102103104105106107108124134144154204254304 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 6351

*** The TRAIN ***

This is a discussion on *** The TRAIN *** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Originally Posted by SiggyZ Dribble like that should only be posted in the Political / Racial Debate forum. huh?...

  1. #2061
    King 0f n00bz shady milkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Shepherd, Michigan
    Age
    31
    Posts
    11,773

    blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    Dribble like that should only be posted in the Political / Racial Debate forum.
    huh?

  2. #2062
    No fat chicks 2000 SS Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    "A small town called none of your god damn
    Age
    34
    Posts
    4,690

    Silver
    2006 Cadillac CTS-V

    who likes short shorts

  3. #2063
    Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Gadsden, AL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,470

    Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by ls1blackbeauty98 View Post
    yea obviously it wasnt as great as i thought it was..or he wouldnt have been with his ex girlfriend..

    do u even think he has thought of me since yesterday when i told him it was over? thats the WORST part, thinking he hasnt even thought of me, hasnt even thought that what he did was wrong...

    the girl is trash, its almost like i wasnt trashy enough for him
    soe guys are that way....hell when I was in college...well lets not go there...but seriously...you dated a player and got burned...give us boring guys a chance for once

  4. #2064
    Consumer of kraut SiggyZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Jenks/Tulsa
    Posts
    4,802

    Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

    You're not trashy enough for him. You're above him because you want a real relationship.

    Quote Originally Posted by ls1blackbeauty98 View Post
    yea obviously it wasnt as great as i thought it was..or he wouldnt have been with his ex girlfriend..

    do u even think he has thought of me since yesterday when i told him it was over? thats the WORST part, thinking he hasnt even thought of me, hasnt even thought that what he did was wrong...

    the girl is trash, its almost like i wasnt trashy enough for him

  5. #2065
    Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    West Cheter, PA
    Posts
    2,851

    '98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    he was NOT what you wanted... the IDEA of him is what you wanted... you only fool your self by thinking that he will change to be what you really want... the guy is an obvious douche bag and deserves a major ass kicking... there are so damn many guys out there for you ash...
    thats my main problem, i see the good in people and i let that over shadow the bad that they are obviously showing. he was showing he wasnt nice, that he didnt really wanna be with me, he didnt want anything serious and i totally over looked that.

    Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    He's a dipshit who knew what he needed to say to get in your pants. Don't go back.
    he knew exactly what to say, and i was stupid enough to fall for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    emotions make you do stupid things-but why would you waste emotion on someone who doesn't want you. yeah, he's gonna tell you this n that to scare you into being his little pet-and you're letting him. Delete his phone number, or change yours.
    no need to change mine, im not a girl worth fighting for.. he wont be calling.

  6. #2066
    Consumer of kraut SiggyZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Jenks/Tulsa
    Posts
    4,802

    Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

    You know. Your good buddy SLIMs hangout.

    Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    huh?

  7. #2067
    King 0f n00bz shady milkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Shepherd, Michigan
    Age
    31
    Posts
    11,773

    blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by 2000 SS Beast View Post
    who likes short shorts

  8. #2068
    Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    West Cheter, PA
    Posts
    2,851

    '98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! View Post
    soe guys are that way....hell when I was in college...well lets not go there...but seriously...you dated a player and got burned...give us boring guys a chance for once
    i dated a serious player, never really had any experience with a player.. but oohhhh i do now. omg that sucks so bad..
    i gave my heart to a guy that didnt give a fuck nor did he want it..

    Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    You're not trashy enough for him. You're above him because you want a real relationship.
    i told him, actually i screamed at him that im to good for him. and i hung up on him.

  9. #2069
    King 0f n00bz shady milkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Shepherd, Michigan
    Age
    31
    Posts
    11,773

    blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    when they are down....

  10. #2070
    Consumer of kraut SiggyZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Jenks/Tulsa
    Posts
    4,802

    Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

    That really blew my mind to read that.

    Quote Originally Posted by ls1blackbeauty98 View Post
    no need to change mine, im not a girl worth fighting for.. he wont be calling.

  11. #2071
    Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Gadsden, AL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,470

    Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by ls1blackbeauty98 View Post
    i dated a serious player, never really had any experience with a player.. but oohhhh i do now. omg that sucks so bad..
    i gave my heart to a guy that didnt give a fuck nor did he want it..



    i told him, actually i screamed at him that im to good for him. and i hung up on him.
    now suck it up, get over it, remember your mistakes and dont make them again

  12. #2072
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    Quote Originally Posted by ls1blackbeauty98 View Post
    yea obviously it wasnt as great as i thought it was..or he wouldnt have been with his ex girlfriend..

    do u even think he has thought of me since yesterday when i told him it was over? thats the WORST part, thinking he hasnt even thought of me, hasnt even thought that what he did was wrong...

    the girl is trash, its almost like i wasnt trashy enough for him
    ash is turning EMO...we'll see her with black hair and dark makeup with ear slugs soon enough.

    yes, ash-he was bored with you, whatever it was he saw in the trash bag you weren't giving it to him...maybe she eats his ass-maybe she has a tongque ring. A relationship takes 2 people to work, and if you did what you could to hold up your end, then blame him for giving up communication.

  13. #2073
    Consumer of kraut SiggyZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Jenks/Tulsa
    Posts
    4,802

    Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

    Good, now stick to it. Maybe try hitting up a Barnes and Noble sometime. Might find a good guy lurking about in there?

    Quote Originally Posted by ls1blackbeauty98 View Post
    i told him, actually i screamed at him that im to good for him. and i hung up on him.

  14. #2074
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    Quote Originally Posted by 2000 SS Beast View Post
    who likes short shorts
    you mean pants?

  15. #2075
    King 0f n00bz shady milkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Shepherd, Michigan
    Age
    31
    Posts
    11,773

    blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    You know. Your good buddy SLIMs hangout.
    that tool...i steer clear of that shit pit now. its the asshole of ls1.com...

  16. #2076
    Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    West Cheter, PA
    Posts
    2,851

    '98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! View Post
    now suck it up, get over it, remember your mistakes and dont make them again
    my mistake was talking to him in the first place.
    im not talking to anyone anymore, im done for awhile.

    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    ash is turning EMO...we'll see her with black hair and dark makeup with ear slugs soon enough.

    yes, ash-he was bored with you, whatever it was he saw in the trash bag you weren't giving it to him...maybe she eats his ass-maybe she has a tongque ring. A relationship takes 2 people to work, and if you did what you could to hold up your end, then blame him for giving up communication.

    i did everything on my end, i was perfect for him at all times. he couldnt give me anything back emotionally. he didnt want anything serious because he wasnt allowing emotions in. and yea i guess he got bored with me.... he wouldnt let there be anything anyway.. u have to open your heart in order to have something and if ure not willing to do that then its just a whatever thing and not a real relationship

  17. #2077
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    Good, now stick to it. Maybe try hitting up a Barnes and Noble sometime. Might find a good guy lurking about in there?
    fuck that barnes and noble shit. book worms don't talk...they just read and smoke.

    go to "professional networking" functions and you'll meet a ton of people. When i moved to Cincy-that was a great way just to learn how to approach and speak with a total stranger...the best part is-they totally expect it. You'll find bankers/designers/techies/girls/guys they all have 2 things incommon. They're professionals and they're lonely. Give a shot, look up "networking organizations in phily" and see if there is a local JayCee's club or something.

    If anything, you'll feel good about meeting people, whether or not they are date-worthy.

  18. #2078
    Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    West Cheter, PA
    Posts
    2,851

    '98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    Good, now stick to it. Maybe try hitting up a Barnes and Noble sometime. Might find a good guy lurking about in there?
    barnes and nobles!? ew... not unless hes at the mag section looking at hotrode or a bike mag jeeze!

    ps-im not turning emo, i refuse to have black hair..thats gross.

  19. #2079
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    Quote Originally Posted by ls1blackbeauty98 View Post
    my mistake was talking to him in the first place.
    im not talking to anyone anymore, im done for awhile.




    i did everything on my end, i was perfect for him at all times. he couldnt give me anything back emotionally. he didnt want anything serious because he wasnt allowing emotions in. and yea i guess he got bored with me.... he wouldnt let there be anything anyway.. u have to open your heart in order to have something and if ure not willing to do that then its just a whatever thing and not a real relationship
    obviuosly he's a jagoff, chauvanist who can't open up. You're better than that.

  20. #2080
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    Quote Originally Posted by ls1blackbeauty98 View Post
    barnes and nobles!? ew... not unless hes at the mag section looking at hotrode or a bike mag jeeze!

    ps-im not turning emo, i refuse to have black hair..thats gross.
    you keep crying on the train like this and we'll keep calling you emo.

Page 104 of 318 FirstFirst ... 454647484100101102103104105106107108124134144154204254304 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Ftw train
    By 402 Guru in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 11:50 AM
  2. Baby run over by train...
    By Firebug in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 07:53 PM
  3. The Flame Train
    By Speedy_Gonzales in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 347
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 09:41 PM
  4. Got on the PC train...
    By 99'CajunFirehawk157 in forum Showcar and Detailing
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 02:01 PM
  5. TX mini TRAIN
    By djvaly in forum Texas Members
    Replies: 7095
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 11:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •