Page 103 of 318 FirstFirst ... 35363738399100101102103104105106107123133143153203253303 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 6351

*** The TRAIN ***

This is a discussion on *** The TRAIN *** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Originally Posted by SiggyZ We don't need any off topic posts. You deserve the ban stick. off topic post on ...

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    We don't need any off topic posts. You deserve the ban stick.
    off topic post on the train..the day that gets enforced..the world will collapse
    on itself and the sun will turn green

06 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
    02 superchipsZ28 M6(sold)

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    off topic post on the train..the day that gets enforced..the world will collapse
    i'll join a honda site

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by bamaz28 View Post
    i'll join a honda site
    2.4> pride

Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar

'98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    what is the deal???
    short of it,

im an idiot i got back together with that guy, his best friends sends me a text yesterday saying "i dont wanna be the barer of bad news but he was with his ex at my house on friday and they were alone for an hour"

i called him up to confirm the story before i did anything stupid and he gave me the short of what happened by saying blah blah blah yea she was there, basically he got done work early on friday..she just happen to be in the area...

week before he was on the phone flirting with her right in front of me, so i wasnt surprised at all when his friend told me, ok i was shocked and my heart stopped but it all makes sense now..

i got my stuff, ended it with him and i think it was a mistake. thats the short of it.

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

Dribble like that should only be posted in the Political / Racial Debate forum.

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

And don't go back.

Quote Originally Posted by ls1blackbeauty98 View Post
    short of it,

im an idiot i got back together with that guy, his best friends sends me a text yesterday saying "i dont wanna be the barer of bad news but he was with his ex at my house on friday and they were alone for an hour"

i called him up to confirm the story before i did anything stupid and he gave me the short of what happened by saying blah blah blah yea she was there, basically he got done work early on friday..she just happen to be in the area...

week before he was on the phone flirting with her right in front of me, so i wasnt surprised at all when his friend told me, ok i was shocked and my heart stopped but it all makes sense now..

i got my stuff, ended it with him and i think it was a mistake. thats the short of it.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

no lights what so ever
    doesn't mean you don't have codes stored...

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

short of it,

o...m....g... how the hell can you possibly think that it was a mistake to end it?!!?!??!?!?

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    And don't go back.
    short of it,

DAMN GIRL! move on. When are you gonna realize that chicks have the power in relationships-you can pick any guy anywhere, we're the scared ones, we're the ones with penis envy, we're the ones with all the pressure to be the one YOU choose.

01 WS6 Midnight Blue

half of me knows that i did the right thing, i had to stand up for myself because that kinda shit is...bullshit. if he wanted me he wouldnt have called up his ex to hang out.

the other half thinks it was a mistake because he was everything to me, everything i wanted... i feel like im never going to smile the way i did with him...or laugh.

it just all around sucks, and i dont know what to do to feel better.. he didnt want me from the beginning he just knew what to say to get me to go back so he could get what he wanted.. i got played...big time.

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

seriously ash, have you gone out since being dumped? I think you need a wake up call babe. I told you i'd only give you another week of sympathy and now it's time to drop the hammer. Get over that dude.

01 WS6 Midnight Blue

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    DAMN GIRL! move on. When are you gonna realize that chicks have the power in relationships-you can pick any guy anywhere, we're the scared ones, we're the ones with penis envy, we're the ones with all the pressure to be the one YOU choose.
    he didnt feel that way at all.. he told me before girls are a "dime a dozen"
    thats what sucks so bad, i was just another girl. i thought it was different but it wasnt. he said "ure the girl for me" and i fell right back into that shit. how stupid can one person possibly be...

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

Don't go back.

half of me knows that i did the right thing, i had to stand up for myself because that kinda shit is...bullshit. if he wanted me he wouldnt have called up his ex to hang out.

the other half thinks it was a mistake because he was everything to me, everything i wanted... i feel like im never going to smile the way i did with him...or laugh.

it just all around sucks, and i dont know what to do to feel better.. he didnt want me from the beginning he just knew what to say to get me to go back so he could get what he wanted.. i got played...big time.

Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar

Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

life is rough....but trust me moving on is the rigth decision...if it was great as you say...then you shouldnt be seeing any suspect behavior

01 WS6 Midnight Blue

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    seriously ash, have you gone out since being dumped? I think you need a wake up call babe. I told you i'd only give you another week of sympathy and now it's time to drop the hammer. Get over that dude.
    i dumped him this time, just for the record
    but i dont even wanna go out, i wanna go ride or racing... and i cant ride without him... and i dont even wanna go racing right now because its still cold. im not the type of person to go out to bars or anything because the guys there just arent my type or anything.. they try to talk to me i mention trans am and they look at me like im from mars.. its anoying

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

ha

the other half thinks it was a mistake because he was everything to me, everything i wanted...
    he was NOT what you wanted... the IDEA of him is what you wanted... you only fool your self by thinking that he will change to be what you really want... the guy is an obvious douche bag and deserves a major ass kicking... there are so damn many guys out there for you ash...

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

He's a dipshit who knew what he needed to say to get in your pants. Don't go back.

thats what sucks so bad, i was just another girl. i thought it was different but it wasnt. he said "ure the girl for me" and i fell right back into that shit. how stupid can one person possibly be...

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

emotions make you do stupid things-but why would you waste emotion on someone who doesn't want you. yeah, he's gonna tell you this n that to scare you into being his little pet-and you're letting him. Delete his phone number, or change yours.

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

Ash, you're 23 flippin years old. You're going to wise up, trust me.

01 WS6 Midnight Blue

Quote Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! View Post
    life is rough....but trust me moving on is the rigth decision...if it was great as you say...then you shouldnt be seeing any suspect behavior
    yea obviously it wasnt as great as i thought it was..or he wouldnt have been with his ex girlfriend..

do u even think he has thought of me since yesterday when i told him it was over? thats the WORST part, thinking he hasnt even thought of me, hasnt even thought that what he did was wrong...

the girl is trash, its almost like i wasnt trashy enough for him

Page 103 of 318 FirstFirst ... 35363738399100101102103104105106107123133143153203253303 ... LastLast

Thread Information