Page 370 of 397 FirstFirst ... 2070120170220270320330340350366367368369370371372373374390 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,400 of 7934

*** The TRAIN! ***

This is a discussion on *** The TRAIN! *** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Originally Posted by Silver Streak Been sick the last 2 days.. but seems to be getting better today... finally got ...

Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Streak View Post
    Been sick the last 2 days.. but seems to be getting better today... finally got my line lock fittings.. so I can FINALLY install that.. ordered my head studs for the LT1.. just need to find a full bolt kit and I can FINALLY build that motor... little by little things are starting to come together.
    sweet... you should be finishing your project right aroudn the time i finally get to start mine

ArtistFormerlyKnownAsMac Silver Streak's Avatar

All Black
    83, 87, 02 All WS6 T/As

Quote Originally Posted by BULLET_WS6 View Post
    sweet... you should be finishing your project right aroudn the time i finally get to start mine
    Mine HAS to be DRIVABLE by July.. no if ands or buts... so I need to get going on it.. the wiring is going to be the nightmare!
    -Geno
    1983 Black WS6 "WindCharger"
    1987 Black WS6 "WS87"
    2002 Black WS6 "Silver Streak"
    Sold the other four f-bodies

Silver

Mine HAS to be DRIVABLE by July.. no if ands or buts... so I need to get going on it.. the wiring is going to be the nightmare!
    yikes... yeah... you have fun with that... my build will be putting in a 408 shortblock.. so no wiring for me

All Black
    83, 87, 02 All WS6 T/As

yikes... yeah... you have fun with that... my build will be putting in a 408 shortblock.. so no wiring for me

Wouldn't matter WHAT engine I'd be dropping in.. I'd still have a shitload of wiring...

Silver

Click for full size
    Click for full size

Wouldn't matter WHAT engine I'd be dropping in.. I'd still have a shitload of wiring...
    oh wow... yeah thats above my head... sorry... i do small steps to get their... if i did something that instense id end up forking my live savings over so a shop can do it.. dont got the time right now... later on in life maybe good job

All Black
    83, 87, 02 All WS6 T/As

oh wow... yeah thats above my head... sorry... i do small steps to get their... if i did something that instense id end up forking my live savings over so a shop can do it.. dont got the time right now... later on in life maybe good job
    HAHAH.. trust me.. its WAY over mine too... but I wanted to drop in a 350 I had.. well.. the wiring was jacked from the previous owner.. so I decided to pull it.. then thought why not put an LT1 t56 in.. so pulled the tranny.. then well since I'm here.. the interior is crap.. pull it.. then well since I'm here the rear and suspension need looking at.. pull them.. etc etc etc.. ITS GOT ME!! lol. Its just been one thing after another... So hoping I can get it together and running..

All Black
    83, 87, 02 All WS6 T/As

HEre is the progress from the day I bought it to now...

http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n...eno/?start=all

Silver

HAHAH.. trust me.. its WAY over mine too... but I wanted to drop in a 350 I had.. well.. the wiring was jacked from the previous owner.. so I decided to pull it.. then thought why not put an LT1 t56 in.. so pulled the tranny.. then well since I'm here.. the interior is crap.. pull it.. then well since I'm here the rear and suspension need looking at.. pull them.. etc etc etc.. ITS GOT ME!! lol. Its just been one thing after another... So hoping I can get it together and running..
    yeah see i got mine seperated into three main stages... that way its easier... plus i get to drive it while im building it up...

Silver

HEre is the progress from the day I bought it to now...

http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n...eno/?start=all
    lol nice... see last time i took a car apart like that i never found time to put it back together so i ended up towing it to a shop to have them finish my work

All Black
    83, 87, 02 All WS6 T/As

yeah see i got mine seperated into three main stages... that way its easier... plus i get to drive it while im building it up...
    Its my 3rdary (is that a word?) car... and the LT1 wouldn't match up with the 700r4.. so the tranny had to go too.. the rear gearing would burn the clutch.. so the rear had to come off.. etc.. so might as well take it all off at once.. find the probs hidden.. fix them now.. know everything fits together and have the room to do it.. then put it together and go.

All Black
    83, 87, 02 All WS6 T/As

lol nice... see last time i took a car apart like that i never found time to put it back together so i ended up towing it to a shop to have them finish my work
    Yeah, I'm hoping I dont have that prob.... I'm almost to the reassembly point..

Silver

Its my 3rdary (is that a word?) car... and the LT1 wouldn't match up with the 700r4.. so the tranny had to go too.. the rear gearing would burn the clutch.. so the rear had to come off.. etc.. so might as well take it all off at once.. find the probs hidden.. fix them now.. know everything fits together and have the room to do it.. then put it together and go.
    Yeah, I'm hoping I dont have that prob.... I'm almost to the reassembly point..
    it just got overwhelming to me... it was way too much to remember how everything went adn all that... i can do car work by myself... i just gotta do small steps... remembering how to reassemble a whole car... i would lose myself and forget what goes where... i didnt take as much apart as you did.. .but i took engine/tranny out... interior... and a few other items... went to pick up the new engine and they convinced me that for 500 extra they would do all the install work rather than have me do it... DEAL

All Black
    83, 87, 02 All WS6 T/As

it just got overwhelming to me... it was way too much to remember how everything went adn all that... i can do car work by myself... i just gotta do small steps... remembering how to reassemble a whole car... i would lose myself and forget what goes where... i didnt take as much apart as you did.. .but i took engine/tranny out... interior... and a few other items... went to pick up the new engine and they convinced me that for 500 extra they would do all the install work rather than have me do it... DEAL
    Yeah.. for $500 if I was lost ad coun't do it.. I'd do that too.. but I want to say I built it.. and leanr in the process.. so its either sink or swim...

Yo Da Lin The Valley..... astyles's Avatar

g-morning

hey Mac tech question on the 3erd gen bird..........how does the auto shifter attach to the tranny?...i.e. cable,linkage,ect......my sons Gta wont shift it feels like its not hooked up (stuck in nutural)

Silver

Yeah.. for $500 if I was lost ad coun't do it.. I'd do that too.. but I want to say I built it.. and leanr in the process.. so its either sink or swim...

ah people.. .i just had an akward moment in which a customer is done with our transaction yet the printer for some reason took ten minutes to print out the receipts... i was just like uhhhhhhhhh

ah people.. .i just had an akward moment in which a customer is done with our transaction yet the printer for some reason took ten minutes to print out the receipts... i was just like uhhhhhhhhh

All Black
    83, 87, 02 All WS6 T/As

Quote Originally Posted by astyles View Post
    hey Mac tech question on the 3erd gen bird..........how does the auto shifter attach to the tranny?...i.e. cable,linkage,ect......my sons Gta wont shift it feels like its not hooked up (stuck in nutural)
    Theres a cable on top of the steering column, as well as a cable that goes to the shifter.

Silver

Quote Originally Posted by astyles View Post
    yeah laugh it up old man
    just wait til i make you wait ten minutes for your receipt... then who will be laughing

Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar

'12 Silver SS 1SS
    '00 Black SS #8617

good afternoon train...

Page 370 of 397 FirstFirst ... 2070120170220270320330340350366367368369370371372373374390 ... LastLast

Thread Information