Page 348 of 397 FirstFirst ... 4898148198248298308318328344345346347348349350351352368378388 ... LastLast
Results 6,941 to 6,960 of 7934

*** The TRAIN! ***

This is a discussion on *** The TRAIN! *** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Originally Posted by REV_IT_UP-TA Her truck was totaled too so im not worried Thanks but thats more then i will ...

  1. #6941
    Speak the truth jad628's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    2,307

    Hugger Orange/W stripes
    1999 Z28 M6

    Quote Originally Posted by REV_IT_UP-TA View Post
    Her truck was totaled too so im not worried



    Thanks but thats more then i will spend lol i payed 16 in 02 when i bought mine so im not paying that again
    Have faith REV. I lucked up and got my '99 two years ago with 66,000 miles for $6500. Guy wanted $9000, I offered $6K. Negotiated to $6500.

    Now this car has a salvaged title, but I looked it over and had a good mechanic do the same. Only damage to the frame was at the front of the engine and it was so slight that it was nothing more than a paint scuff. 22,000 miles later on the same tires with even wear and still lots of tread tells me there are no alignment issues.

    Maybe you'll get lucky too.

  2. #6942
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    my face is so warm but i'm fucking freezing every where else...

  3. #6943
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by jad628 View Post
    Have faith REV. I lucked up and got my '99 two years ago with 66,000 miles for $6500. Guy wanted $9000, I offered $6K. Negotiated to $6500.

    Now this car has a salvaged title, but I looked it over and had a good mechanic do the same. Only damage to the frame was at the front of the engine and it was so slight that it was nothing more than a paint scuff. 22,000 miles later on the same tires with even wear and still lots of tread tells me there are no alignment issues.

    Maybe you'll get lucky too.
    that is a good find... there are so many out there like that to...

  4. #6944
    Speak the truth jad628's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    2,307

    Hugger Orange/W stripes
    1999 Z28 M6

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    heh... my entire body is sore... even my ass hurts if i sit in one position to long...

    Don't give a virus to LS1.com!!!

  5. #6945
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by jad628 View Post
    Don't give a virus to LS1.com!!!
    damn it... i'm not hungry but i want some BBQ chicken... that doesn't make sense...

  6. #6946
    Speak the truth jad628's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    2,307

    Hugger Orange/W stripes
    1999 Z28 M6

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    that is a good find... there are so many out there like that to...
    Completely stock under the hood too (now it's not). Only additions he made were a catback and the SS functional hood. I ended up putting about $7-800 in it for some minor stuff (headliner, headlights, speakers), but it was pretty much good to go right out of the chute.

    Paint job has been estimated up to $5000, and there is no body work needed, just bad clear coat that has to be stripped down. That price bites.

  7. #6947
    Speak the truth jad628's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    2,307

    Hugger Orange/W stripes
    1999 Z28 M6

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    damn it... i'm not hungry but i want some BBQ chicken... that doesn't make sense...

    It does a body good!!!

  8. #6948
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by jad628 View Post
    Completely stock under the hood too (now it's not). Only additions he made were a catback and the SS functional hood. I ended up putting about $7-800 in it for some minor stuff (headliner, headlights, speakers), but it was pretty much good to go right out of the chute.

    Paint job has been estimated up to $5000, and there is no body work needed, just bad clear coat that has to be stripped down. That price bites.
    i want to get my car repainted... i looked at chromillusion paint and the estimate was over $10,000... fuck that...

  9. #6949
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    paper...

  10. #6950
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    fucking shit... i'm getting fucking worse... damn it... this is bull shit... i almost never get sick...

  11. #6951
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    fucking shit... i'm getting fucking worse... damn it... this is bull shit... i almost never get sick...
    BULL SHIT! you've been sick like once a month since the beginning of this year.

  12. #6952
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    BULL SHIT! you've been sick like once a month since the beginning of this year.

  13. #6953
    Missing 4 Cylinders BULLET_WS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Denton (Dallas)
    Posts
    10,577

    Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(


  14. #6954
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by BULLET_WS6 View Post


  15. #6955
    Missing 4 Cylinders BULLET_WS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Denton (Dallas)
    Posts
    10,577

    Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post


    hope you feel better spaz
    i mean (clearsthroat)
    whats upppppppppp

  16. #6956
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by BULLET_WS6 View Post

    hope you feel better spaz
    i mean (clearsthroat)
    whats upppppppppp
    thanks bud... yeah... i'm fucking dying here... my eyes feel like they are going to explode... my head feels like it got hit by a truck...

  17. #6957
    Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    9,288

    '12 Silver SS 1SS
    '00 Black SS #8617

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    fucking shit... i'm getting fucking worse... damn it... this is bull shit... i almost never get sick...
    you're supposed to spit out TAP, not swallow TAP...

  18. #6958
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by SSwt00SS View Post
    you're supposed to spit out TAP, not swallow TAP...
    stink bug juice....

  19. #6959
    Alabama Member bamaz28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    heart of dixie
    Posts
    1,215

    06 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
    02 superchipsZ28 M6(sold)

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    thanks bud... yeah... i'm fucking dying here... my eyes feel like they are going to explode... my head feels like it got hit by a truck...
    YOU too huh?, i left monday at 11:30 just came back today and still feel like shit.

  20. #6960
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by bamaz28 View Post
    YOU too huh?, i left monday at 11:30 just came back today and still feel like shit.
    i'm freezing my ass off... i have my winter coat on and a blanket over my legs and i'm still cold... i keep zoning out to... well... more than usuall... fuck i just want to go home to my warm couch and sleep...

Page 348 of 397 FirstFirst ... 4898148198248298308318328344345346347348349350351352368378388 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Ftw train
    By 402 Guru in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 11:50 AM
  2. Baby run over by train...
    By Firebug in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 07:53 PM
  3. The Flame Train
    By Speedy_Gonzales in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 347
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 09:41 PM
  4. Got on the PC train...
    By 99'CajunFirehawk157 in forum Showcar and Detailing
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 02:01 PM
  5. TX mini TRAIN
    By djvaly in forum Texas Members
    Replies: 7095
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 11:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •