*** The TRAIN! ***

This is a discussion on *** The TRAIN! *** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; haha, i take it anyway i can get it, but i have found waxed to be thebest, by far...

  1. #5401
    Senior Member grouch0jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Philly, PA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,055

    Black
    2001 Firebird TransAm WS6

    haha, i take it anyway i can get it, but i have found waxed to be thebest, by far

  2. #5402
    Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Gadsden, AL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,470

    Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

    I should be fine..even if it does show up it should below the minimum cutoff....would be like eating a poppyseed muffin or at a good concert

  3. #5403
    down in it 310stanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    nj
    Age
    37
    Posts
    10,976

    white
    90 Mustang 5.0

    Quote Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! View Post
    I should be fine..even if it does show up it should below the minimum cutoff....would be like eating a poppyseed muffin or at a good concert
    haha i love how talk of your hair sample turns into preferences on chicks snatch hair lol

  4. #5404
    Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Gadsden, AL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,470

    Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    haha i love how talk of your hair sample turns into preferences on chicks snatch hair lol
    I have no idea how to respond to that

  5. #5405
    Senior Member grouch0jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Philly, PA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,055

    Black
    2001 Firebird TransAm WS6

    haha, we are all a bunch of men with too much testosterone who drive muscle cars, what else will the convo steer towards?

  6. #5406
    Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Gadsden, AL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,470

    Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by grouch0jr View Post
    haha, we are all a bunch of men with too much testosterone who drive muscle cars, what else will the convo steer towards?
    muscle cars/ non-running muscle trucks

  7. #5407
    down in it 310stanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    nj
    Age
    37
    Posts
    10,976

    white
    90 Mustang 5.0

    alice in chains ruled. continue

  8. #5408
    Senior Member grouch0jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Philly, PA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,055

    Black
    2001 Firebird TransAm WS6

    whats up with your truck?

  9. #5409
    Senior Member grouch0jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Philly, PA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,055

    Black
    2001 Firebird TransAm WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    alice in chains ruled. continue
    they still rule, i saw them in concert with their new singer, hes not as good as lane, but the music still kicks ass.

  10. #5410
    doesn'tplaywellwithothers superchargedblackgto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Mayberry....(Indiana)
    Posts
    1,634

    Black
    2004 GTO

    Quote Originally Posted by grouch0jr View Post
    whats up with your truck?
    Its a FORD=Not running.....LOL

  11. #5411
    down in it 310stanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    nj
    Age
    37
    Posts
    10,976

    white
    90 Mustang 5.0

    Quote Originally Posted by grouch0jr View Post
    they still rule, i saw them in concert with their new singer, hes not as good as lane, but the music still kicks ass.
    i'm sure they do, cause lets face it Jerry Cantrell is probably one of the most underrated guitarists in rock. But I really dont know if i could get into it or have the same connection to the music like I do when layne is singing. This is at no fault of the new guy, its jus that the brilliance of Alice In Chains was in large do to Layne's brilliance.

  12. #5412
    Senior Member grouch0jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Philly, PA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,055

    Black
    2001 Firebird TransAm WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    i'm sure they do, cause lets face it Jerry Cantrell is probably one of the most underrated guitarists in rock. But I really dont know if i could get into it or have the same connection to the music like I do when layne is singing. This is at no fault of the new guy, its jus that the brilliance of Alice In Chains was in large do to Layne's brilliance.
    i agree. especially since the new guy looks like side show bob from the simpsons. but i just ment that all of their recorded stuff is still amazing to listen to. i can listent o jar of flies forever, same thing with dirt.

  13. #5413
    Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Gadsden, AL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,470

    Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by grouch0jr View Post
    whats up with your truck?














    should speak for themselves and for everyone else:


  14. #5414
    down in it 310stanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    nj
    Age
    37
    Posts
    10,976

    white
    90 Mustang 5.0

    Quote Originally Posted by grouch0jr View Post
    i agree. especially since the new guy looks like side show bob from the simpsons. but i just ment that all of their recorded stuff is still amazing to listen to. i can listent o jar of flies forever, same thing with dirt.
    I'd still go to a show though. One of my regrets is not seeing them when Layne was still alive, but I was really young when he was healthy enough to do concerts. My understanding is that he was really sick his last few years alive and at the time of his death the other band members had not spoken to him in months. Found the dude dead on a couch with a tv blaring. Apparently he was dead for about 2 weeks when they found him.

  15. #5415
    Senior Member grouch0jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Philly, PA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,055

    Black
    2001 Firebird TransAm WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! View Post
    Click for full size


    Click for full size
    what truck?

  16. #5416
    Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Gadsden, AL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,470

    Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

    bingo...I do love how I am using a goodyear tire in one of those pics and this vid:


  17. #5417
    doesn'tplaywellwithothers superchargedblackgto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Mayberry....(Indiana)
    Posts
    1,634

    Black
    2004 GTO

    Quote Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! View Post
    Click for full size

    Click for full size

    Click for full size

    Click for full size

    Click for full size

    Click for full size

    Click for full size

    should speak for themselves and for everyone else:

    Click for full size
    Are those the batteries used to power it?........LOL

  18. #5418
    down in it 310stanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    nj
    Age
    37
    Posts
    10,976

    white
    90 Mustang 5.0

    zap do you rent the engine stand and picker or is that your own equipment? Were you ever a mechanic? Thats some pretty good work for someone that doesnt do it for a living.

  19. #5419
    2004 HEAD/CAM CTS-V 9t8z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    doylestown, Pa
    Posts
    6,818

    SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

    Damn, I'm close to 12K post. I am such a slut anymore!

  20. #5420
    Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Gadsden, AL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,470

    Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    zap do you rent the engine stand and picker or is that your own equipment? Were you ever a mechanic? Thats some pretty good work for someone that doesnt do it for a living.
    bought the engine stand at harbor frieght...30 bucks...the picker is borrowed..did evrything myself outself of pulling it..had some friend help there

Page 271 of 397 FirstFirst ... 2171121171221231241251267268269270271272273274275291301311321371 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 8 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 8 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Ftw train
    By 402 Guru in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 11:50 AM
  2. Baby run over by train...
    By Firebug in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 07:53 PM
  3. The Flame Train
    By Speedy_Gonzales in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 347
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 09:41 PM
  4. Got on the PC train...
    By 99'CajunFirehawk157 in forum Showcar and Detailing
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 02:01 PM
  5. TX mini TRAIN
    By djvaly in forum Texas Members
    Replies: 7095
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 11:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •