Page 249 of 397 FirstFirst ... 4999149199209219229245246247248249250251252253269279289299349 ... LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,980 of 7934

*** The TRAIN! ***

This is a discussion on *** The TRAIN! *** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; O M G...

  1. #4961
    Slow'er'Ass Mr. Luos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Thornton, CO
    Posts
    23,785

    Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

    O
    M
    G

  2. #4962
    Yo Da Lin The Valley..... astyles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    here
    Posts
    3,693
    2001

    Quote Originally Posted by germanx3babe View Post
    atleast i have the rite body parts for my gender...good luck with your tits
    ......................

  3. #4963
    No fat chicks 2000 SS Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    "A small town called none of your god damn
    Age
    34
    Posts
    4,690

    Silver
    2006 Cadillac CTS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by DanWS6 View Post
    She's just jealous that my tits are bigger than hers.
    I want in on this boob contest

    and marines poke UXO's with sticks to see if its real

    Go army

  4. #4964
    Don't wonder.Just express germanx3babe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Castle Rock
    Posts
    20

    silver
    06' monte carlo

    Quote Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! View Post
    whatever if you came in here just to brag..please move on...a good looking girl you are....but you are a bitch before anything...and while I respect the gentleman that serve this country ...when they or there gfs try to brag I can not help but bring out the point that I went to school, earned a degree, make damn good money, and will never be shot at
    i didnt come into here to brag by the way and thats good for you

  5. #4965
    Yo Da Lin The Valley..... astyles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    here
    Posts
    3,693
    2001

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    O
    M
    G
    Curtis
    sup
    dog?

  6. #4966
    2004 HEAD/CAM CTS-V 9t8z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    doylestown, Pa
    Posts
    6,818

    SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

    I'm out. Laters!

  7. #4967
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,924

    pie
    free

    Quote Originally Posted by germanx3babe View Post
    atleast i have the rite body parts for my gender...good luck with your tits
    rite thats tite like a lite which bytes like a kyte

  8. #4968
    Senior Member grouch0jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Philly, PA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,055

    Black
    2001 Firebird TransAm WS6

    haha, thats why i dont ask

  9. #4969
    Slow'er'Ass Mr. Luos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Thornton, CO
    Posts
    23,785

    Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

    Quote Originally Posted by astyles View Post
    Curtis
    sup
    dog?
    Not
    much
    .

    Loving
    Sara
    being
    out
    of
    her
    cast
    .

  10. #4970
    Don't wonder.Just express germanx3babe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Castle Rock
    Posts
    20

    silver
    06' monte carlo

    Quote Originally Posted by 2000 SS Beast View Post
    I want in on this boob contest

    and marines poke UXO's with sticks to see if its real

    Go army
    army isnt bad not gonna lie

  11. #4971
    Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Gadsden, AL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,470

    Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by germanx3babe View Post
    i didnt come into here to brag by the way and thats good for you
    you have come here in and sound nothing boastful...and knowing you..your 20 yr old marine bf is really a zitfaced audio/video club zit faced shithole willing to put up with your "I was once a model" bullshit that your ignorant father supposedly supports

  12. #4972
    Yo Da Lin The Valley..... astyles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    here
    Posts
    3,693
    2001

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    Not
    much
    .

    Loving
    Sara
    being
    out
    of
    her
    cast
    .
    sweet
    glad
    to
    hear
    she
    is
    doing
    good!

  13. #4973
    Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Gadsden, AL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,470

    Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

    you
    go
    curtis

  14. #4974
    Yo Da Lin The Valley..... astyles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    here
    Posts
    3,693
    2001

    Erik is on a roll.........

  15. #4975
    Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Gadsden, AL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,470

    Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by astyles View Post
    Erik is on a roll.........
    its Erick ...and yes I am...this could be highly enjoyable

  16. #4976
    Don't wonder.Just express germanx3babe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Castle Rock
    Posts
    20

    silver
    06' monte carlo

    Quote Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! View Post
    you have come here in and sound nothing boastful...and knowing you..your 20 yr old marine bf is really a zitfaced audio/video club zit faced shithole willing to put up with your "I was once a model" bullshit that your ignorant father supposedly supports
    for all i know you could be a 40 year old fat guy tryin to get other guys off of this site. so stop your little "and knowing you" bullshit. seriously its more childish then i used to be

  17. #4977
    Slow'er'Ass Mr. Luos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Thornton, CO
    Posts
    23,785

    Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

    Quote Originally Posted by astyles View Post
    sweet
    glad
    to
    hear
    she
    is
    doing
    good!
    She
    is
    doing
    well
    .

    Her
    muscles
    are
    having
    trouble
    adjusting
    to
    being
    able
    to
    move
    again
    though
    .

    In
    time
    .

    PT
    starts
    Friday
    afternoon
    .

  18. #4978
    No fat chicks 2000 SS Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    "A small town called none of your god damn
    Age
    34
    Posts
    4,690

    Silver
    2006 Cadillac CTS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! View Post
    whatever if you came in here just to brag..please move on...a good looking girl you are....but you are a bitch before anything...and while I respect the gentleman that serve this country ...when they or there gfs try to brag I can not help but bring out the point that I went to school, earned a degree, make damn good money, and will never be shot at

    I agree with you to some point.

    I don't do shit at work and I get paid well, but if I could. I would be in a combat zone right now. Some people just love the military

  19. #4979
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,924

    pie
    free

    germanx3babe has her own video on youtube




  20. #4980
    Yo Da Lin The Valley..... astyles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    here
    Posts
    3,693
    2001

    Quote Originally Posted by germanx3babe View Post
    for all i know you could be a 40 year old fat guy tryin to get other guys off of this site. so stop your little "and knowing you" bullshit. seriously its more childish then i used to be
    no thats me...... and its 49 btw

Page 249 of 397 FirstFirst ... 4999149199209219229245246247248249250251252253269279289299349 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Ftw train
    By 402 Guru in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 11:50 AM
  2. Baby run over by train...
    By Firebug in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 07:53 PM
  3. The Flame Train
    By Speedy_Gonzales in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 347
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 09:41 PM
  4. Got on the PC train...
    By 99'CajunFirehawk157 in forum Showcar and Detailing
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 02:01 PM
  5. TX mini TRAIN
    By djvaly in forum Texas Members
    Replies: 7095
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 11:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •