*** The TRAIN! ***

This is a discussion on *** The TRAIN! *** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Originally Posted by ls1blackbeauty98 sounds cool ure gonna be crazy at the track, hope im there to watch that beast ...

  1. #3841
    Senior Member cam02ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Purcellville, VA
    Posts
    2,139
    Quote Originally Posted by ls1blackbeauty98 View Post
    sounds cool
    ure gonna be crazy at the track, hope im there to watch that beast take off
    hahah..yea we'll see. i'm goin down tomorrow to give tyson money to make me an adj. panhard bar. my rear is sitting over a 1/4 in. to the right. i wanna make sure my shits straight when i take off.

  2. #3842
    Senior Member cam02ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Purcellville, VA
    Posts
    2,139
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    purgatory is a place between heaven and hell... a place where time has no meaning... there is nothing to do...
    Basically sums this up

  3. #3843
    Consumer of kraut SiggyZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Jenks/Tulsa
    Posts
    4,802

    Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

    golden frog turd

    Quote Originally Posted by cam02ss View Post
    frog gold

  4. #3844
    Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    West Cheter, PA
    Posts
    2,851

    '98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by cam02ss View Post
    according to religion it's a waiting period to get into heaven. in my case, i'm doin my own thing this week/weekend because the gf has alot of things to take care of and just needs time to herself to get it done. Purgatory for me because it sucks.
    well in that case, its good ure giving her space. but it does suck for u sorry to hear that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    purgatory is a place between heaven and hell... a place where time has no meaning... there is nothing to do...
    ok that really makes sense, he has nothing to do because his g/f is busy. aahhh ok im good now, i may even use that term haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    What kind of services do you perform?
    right now i perform the sit on ur ass and play on the internet until 5pm job haha. im not doing a damn thing until 5, im on strike.

  5. #3845
    Senior Member cam02ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Purcellville, VA
    Posts
    2,139
    Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    golden frog turd
    turd of the golden frog

  6. #3846
    Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    West Cheter, PA
    Posts
    2,851

    '98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by cam02ss View Post
    hahah..yea we'll see. i'm goin down tomorrow to give tyson money to make me an adj. panhard bar. my rear is sitting over a 1/4 in. to the right. i wanna make sure my shits straight when i take off.
    exciting

  7. #3847
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    41
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by ls1blackbeauty98 View Post
    right now i perform the sit on ur ass and play on the internet until 5pm job haha. im not doing a damn thing until 5, im on strike.
    how are you sitting on siggys ass form where you are?

  8. #3848
    Senior Member cam02ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Purcellville, VA
    Posts
    2,139
    Quote Originally Posted by ls1blackbeauty98 View Post
    well in that case, its good ure giving her space. but it does suck for u sorry to hear that.

    Yea, i mean nothing is really wrong, she was just very stressed this week and wanted to get the ball rolling on a number of things. sometimes breathing room is the best all around? i dunno. she does want to see me sunday so thats good i guess.

  9. #3849
    Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    West Cheter, PA
    Posts
    2,851

    '98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    how are you sitting on siggys ass form where you are?
    ha ha very funny

    42 min and counting...

  10. #3850
    Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    West Cheter, PA
    Posts
    2,851

    '98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by cam02ss View Post
    Yea, i mean nothing is really wrong, she was just very stressed this week and wanted to get the ball rolling on a number of things. sometimes breathing room is the best all around? i dunno. she does want to see me sunday so thats good i guess.
    yea thats definitely good, obviously nothing is wrong she just needs to do her own thing for a day or two. ull survive its gonna suck but ull make it, ew that does suck now ure gonna be wishing away ur weekend for sunday.

  11. #3851
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    38
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    wow, good to see ash on the train again

  12. #3852
    Senior Member cam02ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Purcellville, VA
    Posts
    2,139
    Quote Originally Posted by ls1blackbeauty98 View Post
    yea thats definitely good, obviously nothing is wrong she just needs to do her own thing for a day or two. ull survive its gonna suck but ull make it, ew that does suck now ure gonna be wishing away ur weekend for sunday.
    heh...the last time i saw her was last sunday. i'll enjoy my weekend, sunday will get here when it gets here

  13. #3853
    Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    West Cheter, PA
    Posts
    2,851

    '98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    wow, good to see ash on the train again

    yea, i decided to come back for a few...
    my head is kinda crazy and it just feels "normal" to be on the train


    Quote Originally Posted by cam02ss View Post
    heh...the last time i saw her was last sunday. i'll enjoy my weekend, sunday will get here when it gets here

    im glad ure happy

  14. #3854
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    38
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    GEEZUS CHRIST!!!! there's a fucking cockroach in teh hallway....i'm going to die...we're all going to die!

  15. #3855
    Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    West Cheter, PA
    Posts
    2,851

    '98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    GEEZUS CHRIST!!!! there's a fucking cockroach in teh hallway....i'm going to die...we're all going to die!
    step on it

  16. #3856
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    38
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    i'm killing myself now....holy fuck...that thing was MASSIVE....KILL ME!

  17. #3857
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    38
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    Quote Originally Posted by ls1blackbeauty98 View Post
    step on it
    IT'LL BITE ME!!!!

  18. #3858
    Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    West Cheter, PA
    Posts
    2,851

    '98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    i'm killing myself now....holy fuck...that thing was MASSIVE....KILL ME!

  19. #3859
    Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Gadsden, AL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,470

    Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

    Welp the offer is $60K a year with a $3500 sign on bonus

  20. #3860
    Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    West Cheter, PA
    Posts
    2,851

    '98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! View Post
    Welp the offer is $60K a year with a $3500 sign on bonus
    i dont see the question

    DO IT! *ok i know i dont know the whole story but damn thats alotta cash*

Page 193 of 397 FirstFirst ... 4393143153163173189190191192193194195196197213223233243293343393 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Ftw train
    By 402 Guru in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 12:50 PM
  2. Baby run over by train...
    By Firebug in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 08:53 PM
  3. The Flame Train
    By Speedy_Gonzales in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 347
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 10:41 PM
  4. Got on the PC train...
    By 99'CajunFirehawk157 in forum Showcar and Detailing
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 03:01 PM
  5. TX mini TRAIN
    By djvaly in forum Texas Members
    Replies: 7095
    Last Post: 02-01-2008, 12:34 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •