Page 136 of 397 FirstFirst ... 368696106116132133134135136137138139140156166176186236286336386 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,720 of 7934

*** The TRAIN! ***

This is a discussion on *** The TRAIN! *** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Originally Posted by Spaz give them plenty of sun and water... and fecies....

  1. #2701
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    give them plenty of sun and water...
    and fecies.

  2. #2702
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    and fecies.
    to the tune of disturbed "stupified"

    ♪♪♫
    look in the bathroom
    look in the stall
    i've been getting fecalfied!!!

    look in the toilet
    look in the bowl
    i've been geteing fecalfied!!!
    ♪ ♫♫♪


  3. #2703
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    to the tune of disturbed "stupified"

    ♪♪♫
    look in the bathroom
    look in the stall
    i've been getting fecalfied!!!

    look in the toilet
    look in the bowl
    i've been geteing fecalfied!!!
    ♪ ♫♫♪

    nice...lol

  4. #2704
    Senior Member transamprincess98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Land of Gas Refineries
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,571

    Light Tarnished Silver
    STS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    TAP, you should know, that if you hang with me-you're hangin' with the cool dude in the crew. A lot of people like me and think i'm so cool. You'd be cool by association. Don't miss out ok? Lets go for it.
    Just cause you are the Mayor of Munchkin land doesn't mean people like you
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    give them plenty of sun and water...
    I thought we were supposed to feed them after midnight
    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    and fecies.
    They already know how to throw fecies at you

  5. #2705
    Senior Member transamprincess98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Land of Gas Refineries
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,571

    Light Tarnished Silver
    STS-V

    Spaz taught them poo flinging first thing

  6. #2706
    Senior Member transamprincess98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Land of Gas Refineries
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,571

    Light Tarnished Silver
    STS-V

    I have to amuse myself for 3 more hours

  7. #2707
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by transamprincess98 View Post
    Spaz taught them poo flinging first thing



  8. #2708
    Yo Da Lin The Valley..... astyles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    here
    Posts
    3,693
    2001

    Quote Originally Posted by ntimid8r View Post
    I love your life of lust.

  9. #2709
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Num Lock!!! A;erjng;ange;aeng; Aeng;jenage!!!!

  10. #2710
    Consumer of kraut SiggyZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Jenks/Tulsa
    Posts
    4,802

    Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

    It's lookin like the alternator might be dead on the Z. Good thing is Y2K has offered to help me with the swap if that's for sure the case.

  11. #2711
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    It's lookin like the alternator might be dead on the Z. Good thing is Y2K has offered to help me with the swap if that's for sure the case.
    that sucks... i hope it's just a bad ground...

  12. #2712
    Consumer of kraut SiggyZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Jenks/Tulsa
    Posts
    4,802

    Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

    It's something electrical. Took it out after work yesterday to the store, started just fine, started just fine leaving the store to come back home. Get it backed into the garage, shut it off. I get out, notice I have more room to back up, so I get back in, try to start the car, it clicks and nothing. Dead as a doornail. No interior lights, nothing works. Tried jumping the battery with the Honda, and at first, noticed the security light was blinking like it always does then I open the door, while the cars are hooked up and the Honda running. I'm thinking, good, it might be fine, try to start it, I get a click, and then, dead. The jump failed. Something's amiss. Checked the PCM/IGN fuse to make sure it wasn't blown, and it's fine. After telling my story to both Y2K and another friend, they both say it's likely the alternator.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    that sucks... i hope it's just a bad ground...

  13. #2713
    Alabama Member bamaz28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    heart of dixie
    Posts
    1,215

    06 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
    02 superchipsZ28 M6(sold)

    2 and half more hours DAMMIT it will never end

  14. #2714
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    It's something electrical. Took it out after work yesterday to the store, started just fine, started just fine leaving the store to come back home. Get it backed into the garage, shut it off. I get out, notice I have more room to back up, so I get back in, try to start the car, it clicks and nothing. Dead as a doornail. No interior lights, nothing works. Tried jumping the battery with the Honda, and at first, noticed the security light was blinking like it always does then I open the door, while the cars are hooked up and the Honda running. I'm thinking, good, it might be fine, try to start it, I get a click, and then, dead. The jump failed. Something's amiss. Checked the PCM/IGN fuse to make sure it wasn't blown, and it's fine. After telling my story to both Y2K and another friend, they both say it's likely the alternator.
    that sucks...

  15. #2715
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    iiiiiiiiiiii don't wanna work......i wanna bang on my drum all day

  16. #2716
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    iiiiiiiiiiii don't wanna work......i wanna bang on my drum all day

  17. #2717
    Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Gadsden, AL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,470

    Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

    drums hey

  18. #2718
    2004 HEAD/CAM CTS-V 9t8z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    doylestown, Pa
    Posts
    6,818

    SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    to the tune of disturbed "stupified"

    ♪♪♫
    look in the bathroom
    look in the stall
    i've been getting fecalfied!!!

    look in the toilet
    look in the bowl
    i've been geteing fecalfied!!!
    ♪ ♫♫♪

    I wanna hear the re-mix!

  19. #2719
    Consumer of kraut SiggyZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Jenks/Tulsa
    Posts
    4,802

    Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

    Still think it could be a bad ground or wiring fault or does this say, bad alternator to you too?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    that sucks...

  20. #2720
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    Still think it could be a bad ground or wiring fault or does this say, bad alternator to you too?
    i dunno... doesn't sound like the alternator to me... sounds like a bad wire... have you disconected the battery and scrubed the terminals with awire brush? sometimes corrosion builds up on them...

Page 136 of 397 FirstFirst ... 368696106116132133134135136137138139140156166176186236286336386 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Ftw train
    By 402 Guru in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 11:50 AM
  2. Baby run over by train...
    By Firebug in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 07:53 PM
  3. The Flame Train
    By Speedy_Gonzales in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 347
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 09:41 PM
  4. Got on the PC train...
    By 99'CajunFirehawk157 in forum Showcar and Detailing
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 02:01 PM
  5. TX mini TRAIN
    By djvaly in forum Texas Members
    Replies: 7095
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 11:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •