Page 51 of 504 FirstFirst ... 112131474849505152535455718191101151201251301351401451501 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 10064

*** The TRAIN! ***

This is a discussion on *** The TRAIN! *** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! i hear the main thing is to eat something more torwards the carb side within the ...

  1. #1001
    2004 HEAD/CAM CTS-V 9t8z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    doylestown, Pa
    Posts
    6,818

    SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! View Post
    i hear the main thing is to eat something more torwards the carb side within the 90 minute window before your workout...and something more towards the protien side in the 90 minutes window after your workout
    Stop worrying so much about that shit and work your ass off! That's the most important thing.

  2. #1002
    15sec stalled A4 TransAmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Lake in the Hills
    Age
    35
    Posts
    729

    Shhh! There's a
    hooker in the trunk

    Quote Originally Posted by 9t8z28 View Post
    I'm outs.

  3. #1003
    Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Gadsden, AL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,470

    Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by 9t8z28 View Post
    Stop worrying so much about that shit and work your ass off! That's the most important thing.
    you dumbshit I am at the gym everyday pushing myself

  4. #1004
    15sec stalled A4 TransAmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Lake in the Hills
    Age
    35
    Posts
    729

    Shhh! There's a
    hooker in the trunk

    Quote Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! View Post
    did you win ms facial chicago?
    oh ya, you didnt get the memo?

  5. #1005
    Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Gadsden, AL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,470

    Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by 9t8z28 View Post
    Stop worrying so much about that shit and work your ass off! That's the most important thing.
    with my bodytype though..diet is a huge factor...trust me if I wanted to just get fat I would stop drinking light beer

  6. #1006
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmy View Post
    scary, dude. you might wanna get that in check. asap
    i like to eat... docs said my metabalism is on a scale they never seen... i was on steroids and all kinds of other shit to make me gain weight cause they though my body would literally digest it's self...

    no tape worm or what ever... just a ravenous appitite...

  7. #1007
    15sec stalled A4 TransAmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Lake in the Hills
    Age
    35
    Posts
    729

    Shhh! There's a
    hooker in the trunk

    Quote Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! View Post
    you dumbshit I am at the gym everyday pushing myself
    listen, youve only been doin this for how long?? just stick to it. itll happen

  8. #1008
    Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Gadsden, AL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,470

    Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmy View Post
    oh ya, you didnt get the memo?
    you sent me the website......damn keyboard got messy after that

  9. #1009
    down in it 310stanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    nj
    Age
    37
    Posts
    10,976

    white
    90 Mustang 5.0

    Quote Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! View Post
    i hear the main thing is to eat something more torwards the carb side within the 90 minute window before your workout...and something more towards the protien side in the 90 minutes window after your workout
    you wanna use your carbs for fuel, so that being said have the carbs more like an hour before you workout. that way you aren't starving for fuel and you are strong when you lift. If you dont have enough calories in you before a workout you'll feel weak. After your workout your muscles need protein asap to get your protein synthesis going, and your nitrogen balance. You wanna have some whey protein right after a workout as its easily digested.

  10. #1010
    Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Gadsden, AL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,470

    Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmy View Post
    listen, youve only been doin this for how long?? just stick to it. itll happen
    oh babe...I can already start to see a difference

  11. #1011
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! View Post
    you dumbshit I am at the gym everyday pushing myself
    keep it up bro... take "before" picts now... then after two months take "now" picts and compare them...

  12. #1012
    15sec stalled A4 TransAmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Lake in the Hills
    Age
    35
    Posts
    729

    Shhh! There's a
    hooker in the trunk

    hahahahhahaha some guy is offering me 8 grand for my car

  13. #1013
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    you wanna use your carbs for fuel, so that being said have the carbs more like an hour before you workout. that way you aren't starving for fuel and you are strong when you lift. If you dont have enough calories in you before a workout you'll feel weak. After your workout your muscles need protein asap to get your protein synthesis going, and your nitrogen balance. You wanna have some whey protein right after a workout as its easily digested.

  14. #1014
    Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Gadsden, AL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,470

    Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    keep it up bro... take "before" picts now... then after two months take "now" picts and compare them...
    you perv..you just want pics of me with my shirt off.....arghhh now I got a headache...I am having a pre-bed beer

  15. #1015
    15sec stalled A4 TransAmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Lake in the Hills
    Age
    35
    Posts
    729

    Shhh! There's a
    hooker in the trunk

    Quote Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! View Post
    you sent me the website......damn keyboard got messy after that
    i was messy too

  16. #1016
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmy View Post
    hahahahhahaha some guy is offering me 8 grand for my car
    did you tell him to put a "2" infron of the "8" followed by a "," and three "0" and a "." and two more "0"...?

  17. #1017
    down in it 310stanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    nj
    Age
    37
    Posts
    10,976

    white
    90 Mustang 5.0

    Quote Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! View Post
    oh babe...I can already start to see a difference
    yeah man, jus stick with it. theres gonna be days you dont feel like working out or you dont feel you are gaining like you should, but trust me, over time itll all hit you and itll be really worth it. Not to mention you are doing something healthy for yourself. Not to mention those modular cyl heads will be a lot lighter when you go to put them back on lol

  18. #1018
    Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Gadsden, AL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,470

    Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmy View Post
    i was messy too
    oh so you did get me "zap jerks it" web feed

  19. #1019
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! View Post
    you perv..you just want pics of me with my shirt off.....arghhh now I got a headache...I am having a pre-bed beer
    shut up!!! show me your tits!!!

  20. #1020
    Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Gadsden, AL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,470

    Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    yeah man, jus stick with it. theres gonna be days you dont feel like working out or you dont feel you are gaining like you should, but trust me, over time itll all hit you and itll be really worth it. Not to mention you are doing something healthy for yourself. Not to mention those modular cyl heads will be a lot lighter when you go to put them back on lol
    them son of bitches are huge

Page 51 of 504 FirstFirst ... 112131474849505152535455718191101151201251301351401451501 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Ftw train
    By 402 Guru in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 11:50 AM
  2. Baby run over by train...
    By Firebug in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 07:53 PM
  3. The Flame Train
    By Speedy_Gonzales in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 347
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 09:41 PM
  4. Got on the PC train...
    By 99'CajunFirehawk157 in forum Showcar and Detailing
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 02:01 PM
  5. TX mini TRAIN
    By djvaly in forum Texas Members
    Replies: 7095
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 11:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •