*** The TRAIN! ***

This is a discussion on *** The TRAIN! *** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Originally Posted by third_shift|studios HA! this is a comment from a buddy of mine, he's 26 and just moved out ...

  1. #8581
    Yo Da Lin The Valley..... astyles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    here
    Posts
    3,693
    2001

    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    HA! this is a comment from a buddy of mine, he's 26 and just moved out of mommy's crib last month...

    man... paying rent, for food, gas, car, utilities, expenses, etc sucks. I guess it will take getting used to, when before I saved so much. Does anyone else really able to save a decent amount of their income or does it all pretty much go to bills? Since your all married how about when you didnt live with someone? its like 2+ weeks of work just goes towards being able to live each day which makes sense but there goes my goal of getting to 500k saved by age 27.
    sounds like what my 21&23 year old boys said too... it's nice to live at home

  2. #8582
    Member SScott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fairfield
    Posts
    195

    Black
    02 SS #8719

    Fuck the fucking fucker

  3. #8583
    Slow'er'Ass Mr. Luos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Thornton, CO
    Posts
    23,785

    Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    figure out what you want your car to do...track monster, or street bruiser.
    Both.

  4. #8584
    Member SScott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fairfield
    Posts
    195

    Black
    02 SS #8719

    stupid bar how the fuck did it gut up there anyway?

  5. #8585
    King 0f n00bz shady milkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Shepherd, Michigan
    Age
    31
    Posts
    11,773

    blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    Both.
    best answer ever

  6. #8586
    Yo Da Lin The Valley..... astyles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    here
    Posts
    3,693
    2001

    Quote Originally Posted by SScott View Post
    stupid bar how the fuck did it gut up there anyway?
    magic......

  7. #8587
    Member SScott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fairfield
    Posts
    195

    Black
    02 SS #8719

    now its on the side

  8. #8588
    Member SScott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fairfield
    Posts
    195

    Black
    02 SS #8719


  9. #8589
    NASCAR Go Fast, Turn Left ntimid8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    8,051

    383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    went bowling with my friends. he rich so whats this i hear about overkill ms..you had probs with them? also what do you think about me going the nitrous route down the road?
    Read in the western forums the threads about overkill motorsports. It's become a really bad situation for me a quite a few others.

    Nitrous is fine as long as you put all the safe guards in place. Higher flow fuel pump, bigger injectors, window switch.......that stuff doesn't come with the system. Neither does a bottle warmer or purge kit. Then you'll need it tuned. Then you'll want to get a nitrous reverse split cam. Then you should get new valve springs or maybe heads. It's all good, just whether you do it right or not.

  10. #8590
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by ntimid8r View Post
    Read in the western forums the threads about overkill motorsports. It's become a really bad situation for me a quite a few others.
    burn his house down...

    Quote Originally Posted by ntimid8r View Post
    Nitrous is fine as long as you put all the safe guards in place. Higher flow fuel pump, bigger injectors, window switch.......that stuff doesn't come with the system. Neither does a bottle warmer or purge kit. Then you'll need it tuned. Then you'll want to get a nitrous reverse split cam. Then you should get new valve springs or maybe heads. It's all good, just whether you do it right or not.
    every one thinks oh... $500.00... 120hp... WRONG!!!

    to set it up right is going to cost ever $1,000.00 all said and done...

  11. #8591
    King 0f n00bz shady milkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Shepherd, Michigan
    Age
    31
    Posts
    11,773

    blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by ntimid8r View Post
    Read in the western forums the threads about overkill motorsports. It's become a really bad situation for me a quite a few others.

    Nitrous is fine as long as you put all the safe guards in place. Higher flow fuel pump, bigger injectors, window switch.......that stuff doesn't come with the system. Neither does a bottle warmer or purge kit. Then you'll need it tuned. Then you'll want to get a nitrous reverse split cam. Then you should get new valve springs or maybe heads. It's all good, just whether you do it right or not.
    well i know about the warmer,and fuel pump..but i dont want to get a nitrous cam...i want the nitrous just for a lil...i will go n/a mostly. i also heard that injectors, and valvetrain doesnt need to be upgraded with a 100-150 shot..

  12. #8592
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    well i know about the warmer,and fuel pump..but i dont want to get a nitrous cam...i want the nitrous just for a lil...i will go n/a mostly. i also heard that injectors, and valvetrain doesnt need to be upgraded with a 100-150 shot..
    you still need the safty equipment to go with it... you might as well save for a heads cam package...

  13. #8593
    Yo Da Lin The Valley..... astyles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    here
    Posts
    3,693
    2001

    Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    well i know about the warmer,and fuel pump..but i dont want to get a nitrous cam...i want the nitrous just for a lil...i will go n/a mostly. i also heard that injectors, and valvetrain doesnt need to be upgraded with a 100-150 shot..
    atleast not till they go boom.......

  14. #8594
    King 0f n00bz shady milkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Shepherd, Michigan
    Age
    31
    Posts
    11,773

    blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    you still need the safty equipment to go with it... you might as well save for a heads cam package...
    oh i know..the prob is with h/c ..when dd driving..especially with winter dd...its going to be rough with 360-400+ all the time. but the safety stuff is a deff.

  15. #8595
    Slow'er'Ass Mr. Luos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Thornton, CO
    Posts
    23,785

    Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

    Damn...breast feeding has helped Aguilera's chest out.

  16. #8596
    King 0f n00bz shady milkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Shepherd, Michigan
    Age
    31
    Posts
    11,773

    blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

    I think i just found a set of rims and tires

  17. #8597
    BAHHBYE Stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Gonzales, La
    Posts
    2,862

    06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ


  18. #8598
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    oh i know..the prob is with h/c ..when dd driving..especially with winter dd...its going to be rough with 360-400+ all the time. but the safety stuff is a deff.
    no way... a 224 cam with some nice heads will net you around 370 - 400 rwhp... it will drive easy as hell to.... extra HP isn't going to make a shit bit of difference in the winter...

  19. #8599
    Yo Da Lin The Valley..... astyles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    here
    Posts
    3,693
    2001

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    Damn...breast feeding has helped Aguilera's chest out.
    nice milk jugs

  20. #8600
    King 0f n00bz shady milkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Shepherd, Michigan
    Age
    31
    Posts
    11,773

    blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    no way... a 224 cam with some nice heads will net you around 370 - 400 rwhp... it will drive easy as hell to.... extra HP isn't going to make a shit bit of difference in the winter...
    ahh i will take your word for it.

Page 430 of 504 FirstFirst ... 3080130180230280330380390400410426427428429430431432433434450460470480 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Ftw train
    By 402 Guru in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 11:50 AM
  2. Baby run over by train...
    By Firebug in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 07:53 PM
  3. The Flame Train
    By Speedy_Gonzales in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 347
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 09:41 PM
  4. Got on the PC train...
    By 99'CajunFirehawk157 in forum Showcar and Detailing
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 02:01 PM
  5. TX mini TRAIN
    By djvaly in forum Texas Members
    Replies: 7095
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 11:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •