*** The TRAIN! ***

This is a discussion on *** The TRAIN! *** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Originally Posted by TransAmy YOUR YOU'RE...

  1. #7001
    Senior Member Nhra Firebird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    southern pa
    Posts
    3,517
    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmy View Post
    YOUR
    YOU'RE

  2. #7002
    2 SS's are better than 1 Jays00ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lathrop, Missouri
    Posts
    2,479

    NBM / Silver
    00 SS / 71 SS Elcamino

    Quote Originally Posted by Nhra Firebird View Post
    what are some of the meals you eat on the diet?
    about the same thing everyday. 2 slim fast shakes, 2 pieces of fruit, fresh raw veggies all day long, and a heathy choice dinner. Also snack on dill pickles. + I drink 200 OZ of water a day. If you drink a lot of water it really keeps you full and flushes you out.

  3. #7003
    15sec stalled A4 TransAmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Lake in the Hills
    Age
    35
    Posts
    729

    Shhh! There's a
    hooker in the trunk

    nap time!!

  4. #7004
    2 SS's are better than 1 Jays00ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lathrop, Missouri
    Posts
    2,479

    NBM / Silver
    00 SS / 71 SS Elcamino

    be back in a while time for my lunch hour walk in the terminal at the airport where I work.

  5. #7005
    15sec stalled A4 TransAmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Lake in the Hills
    Age
    35
    Posts
    729

    Shhh! There's a
    hooker in the trunk

    Quote Originally Posted by Nhra Firebird View Post
    YOU'RE
    i need the "i see what you did there" cat

  6. #7006
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    So, i just got a rad idea...we should do an Ls1.com Power tour in june. Start it in like NY, go down the east coast, cut through the midwest, down to to TX, up to COL, over down teh west coast. I think it would be so RAD!!! we'd try to schedule it close to the member's cities like chicago/philly/dallas/SF-all the hotspots. Maybe itll last a week...maybe a month?

    i'm trying to make up some cool "ls1.com" community GTG things that the whole board could actually appreciate and see that it's not just a web forum, but a family here.

  7. #7007
    Senior Member Nhra Firebird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    southern pa
    Posts
    3,517
    Quote Originally Posted by Jays00ss View Post
    about the same thing everyday. 2 slim fast shakes, 2 pieces of fruit, fresh raw veggies all day long, and a heathy choice dinner. Also snack on dill pickles. + I drink 200 OZ of water a day. If you drink a lot of water it really keeps you full and flushes you out.
    low carbs? I love my veggies, but with a gallon of ranch to dip them in. Think I am gonna give it a shot and try to drop a few pounds

  8. #7008
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmy View Post
    i dont even want to think about that
    i think i'll take a dump on your chest...

  9. #7009
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nhra Firebird View Post
    low carbs? I love my veggies, but with a gallon of ranch to dip them in. Think I am gonna give it a shot and try to drop a few pounds
    don't they make health-friendly dips?

  10. #7010
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmy View Post
    i need Spaz to masterbate me.
    omg...

  11. #7011
    Senior Member Nhra Firebird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    southern pa
    Posts
    3,517
    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmy View Post
    i need the "i see what you did there" cat
    hahaha... i need a nap too. lets go take that nap

  12. #7012
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    holy Fuck I'm The Only Person In The Office Until 3;30 Today!!!!!!!!!!

  13. #7013
    Slow'er'Ass Mr. Luos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Thornton, CO
    Posts
    23,785

    Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    So, i just got a rad idea...we should do an Ls1.com Power tour in june. Start it in like NY, go down the east coast, cut through the midwest, down to to TX, up to COL, over down teh west coast. I think it would be so RAD!!! we'd try to schedule it close to the member's cities like chicago/philly/dallas/SF-all the hotspots. Maybe itll last a week...maybe a month?

    i'm trying to make up some cool "ls1.com" community GTG things that the whole board could actually appreciate and see that it's not just a web forum, but a family here.
    Interesting idea.

    Wonder how many times I could stop for gas?

  14. #7014
    Senior Member Nhra Firebird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    southern pa
    Posts
    3,517
    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    don't they make health-friendly dips?
    don't be calling us health freaks dips

  15. #7015
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    holy Fuck I'm The Only Person In The Office Until 3;30 Today!!!!!!!!!!
    guess you didn't get that memo...

  16. #7016
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    holy Fuck I'm The Only Person In The Office Until 3;30 Today!!!!!!!!!!
    I'M RIPPIN SOME METAL RIGHT NOW BOI, YE-AH

  17. #7017
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    Interesting idea.

    Wonder how many times I could stop for gas?
    we'd prolly have to schedule 200 mi stops

  18. #7018
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    I'M RIPPIN SOME METAL RIGHT NOW BOI, YE-AH
    bio hazard...

  19. #7019
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    bio hazard...
    nah...a band called "the breathing process"

  20. #7020
    Senior Member Nhra Firebird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    southern pa
    Posts
    3,517
    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    I'M RIPPIN SOME METAL RIGHT NOW BOI, YE-AH
    Spaz is rippen some ass now

Page 351 of 504 FirstFirst ... 51101151201251301311321331347348349350351352353354355371381391401451501 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Ftw train
    By 402 Guru in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 11:50 AM
  2. Baby run over by train...
    By Firebug in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 07:53 PM
  3. The Flame Train
    By Speedy_Gonzales in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 347
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 09:41 PM
  4. Got on the PC train...
    By 99'CajunFirehawk157 in forum Showcar and Detailing
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 02:01 PM
  5. TX mini TRAIN
    By djvaly in forum Texas Members
    Replies: 7095
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 11:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •