*** The TRAIN! ***

This is a discussion on *** The TRAIN! *** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Originally Posted by transamprincess98 Just don't go sticking your dick in the electrical outlet for a reminder Werd. Hurts like ...

  1. #2521
    No fat chicks 2000 SS Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    "A small town called none of your god damn
    Age
    34
    Posts
    4,690

    Silver
    2006 Cadillac CTS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by transamprincess98 View Post
    Just don't go sticking your dick in the electrical outlet for a reminder
    Werd. Hurts like hell and neither u or the outlet get satisfied

  2. #2522
    Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Gadsden, AL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,470

    Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by transamprincess98 View Post
    We'll make this quick and painless for you....... Kinda like having sex with GTP..... I'm the evil bitch that often makes fun of everyone
    makes it worse that she is hot

  3. #2523
    I like turtles GTP231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Corn and Soybean fields
    Posts
    5,447

    Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

    Quote Originally Posted by transamprincess98 View Post
    We'll make this quick and painless for you....... Kinda like having sex with GTP..... I'm the evil bitch that often makes fun of everyone
    What can I say they don't yell rape after i slit their throats

  4. #2524
    Senior Member transamprincess98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Land of Gas Refineries
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,571

    Light Tarnished Silver
    STS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    Guess your mom missed the bucket of bleach eh?
    I hope you've got better than that noob
    I honestly don't understand the bucket of bleach thing.....I mean you could have made fun of me for having a coat hanger shaped scar on my forehead or something

  5. #2525
    Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Gadsden, AL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,470

    Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by transamprincess98 View Post
    I honestly don't understand the bucket of bleach thing.....I mean you could have made fun of me for having a coat hanger shaped scar on my forehead or something
    or they tryed to suck you out with a vacuum but you sucked back harder and continue to suck

  6. #2526
    Senior Member transamprincess98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Land of Gas Refineries
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,571

    Light Tarnished Silver
    STS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    What can I say they don't yell rape after i slit their throats
    I'm sorry you have to do that to get laid Some girls like small penis

  7. #2527
    I like turtles GTP231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Corn and Soybean fields
    Posts
    5,447

    Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

    Quote Originally Posted by transamprincess98 View Post
    I honestly don't understand the bucket of bleach thing.....I mean you could have made fun of me for having a coat hanger shaped scar on my forehead or something
    Then you can't compete

  8. #2528
    Senior Member transamprincess98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Land of Gas Refineries
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,571

    Light Tarnished Silver
    STS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! View Post
    or they tryed to suck you out with a vacuum but you sucked back harder and continue to suck
    Hoover ain't got shit on me

  9. #2529
    I like turtles GTP231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Corn and Soybean fields
    Posts
    5,447

    Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

    Quote Originally Posted by transamprincess98 View Post
    I'm sorry you have to do that to get laid Some girls like small penis
    Hmmmmm I'll remember that the day I get a complaint. Then again I hear you're like a hot dog in a hallway thus that horse video of you....

  10. #2530
    Senior Member transamprincess98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Land of Gas Refineries
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,571

    Light Tarnished Silver
    STS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    Then you can't compete
    I didn't know this was really a competition on which one of us came out more fucked up at birth

  11. #2531
    Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Gadsden, AL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,470

    Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by transamprincess98 View Post
    Hoover ain't got shit on me
    50 cents for a decent suck at the car wash....or 50 dollars for a damn good suck at Taps house...

  12. #2532
    I like turtles GTP231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Corn and Soybean fields
    Posts
    5,447

    Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

    Quote Originally Posted by transamprincess98 View Post
    I didn't know this was really a competition on which one of us came out more fucked up at birth
    If that was the case you definitly don't stand a chance

  13. #2533
    Senior Member transamprincess98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Land of Gas Refineries
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,571

    Light Tarnished Silver
    STS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    Hmmmmm I'll remember that the day I get a complaint. Then again I hear you're like a hot dog in a hallway thus that horse video of you....
    Wow! Originality... At least Spaz comes up with shit like fucking a bucket of water

  14. #2534
    Senior Member transamprincess98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Land of Gas Refineries
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,571

    Light Tarnished Silver
    STS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! View Post
    50 cents for a decent suck at the car wash....or 50 dollars for a damn good suck at Taps house...
    I'm not a fat chick so I'm not that good

  15. #2535
    Senior Member transamprincess98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Land of Gas Refineries
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,571

    Light Tarnished Silver
    STS-V

    BTW it's not a horse it's a donkey

  16. #2536
    Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Gadsden, AL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,470

    Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by transamprincess98 View Post
    I'm not a fat chick so I'm not that good
    well suck my little D in big D and we will see

  17. #2537
    I like turtles GTP231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Corn and Soybean fields
    Posts
    5,447

    Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

    Quote Originally Posted by transamprincess98 View Post
    Wow! Originality... At least Spaz comes up with shit like fucking a bucket of water
    Well if the bucket of bleach was too complcated for ya didn't think you'd understand beyond that

  18. #2538
    Senior Member transamprincess98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Land of Gas Refineries
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,571

    Light Tarnished Silver
    STS-V

    I only work corners in NJ not Dallas......

  19. #2539
    Senior Member transamprincess98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Land of Gas Refineries
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,571

    Light Tarnished Silver
    STS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    Well if the bucket of bleach was too complcated for ya didn't think you'd understand beyond that
    I'm not Will

  20. #2540
    I like turtles GTP231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Corn and Soybean fields
    Posts
    5,447

    Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

    Quote Originally Posted by transamprincess98 View Post
    I only work corners in NJ not Dallas......
    Trying to keep the desease confined to one state eh

Page 127 of 504 FirstFirst ... 27778797107123124125126127128129130131147157167177227277327377427477 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Ftw train
    By 402 Guru in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 12:50 PM
  2. Baby run over by train...
    By Firebug in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 08:53 PM
  3. The Flame Train
    By Speedy_Gonzales in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 347
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 10:41 PM
  4. Got on the PC train...
    By 99'CajunFirehawk157 in forum Showcar and Detailing
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 03:01 PM
  5. TX mini TRAIN
    By djvaly in forum Texas Members
    Replies: 7095
    Last Post: 02-01-2008, 12:34 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •