Page 150 of 197 FirstFirst ... 50100110120130146147148149150151152153154170180190 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 3,000 of 3922

*** Rocktober Train ***

This is a discussion on *** Rocktober Train *** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; ...

  1. #2981
    LSwut tep98ws6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Saint Louis, MO
    Posts
    1,705

    Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!


  2. #2982
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    TEP! blow on these dice for me..i'm rollin them on a big order i just quoted

  3. #2983
    LSwut tep98ws6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Saint Louis, MO
    Posts
    1,705

    Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    TEP! blow on these dice for me..i'm rollin them on a big order i just quoted
    blow


  4. #2984
    Alabama Member bamaz28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    heart of dixie
    Posts
    1,215

    06 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
    02 superchipsZ28 M6(sold)


  5. #2985
    LSwut tep98ws6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Saint Louis, MO
    Posts
    1,705

    Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

    three hours til im off. im ready to leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeave.

  6. #2986
    Alabama Member bamaz28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    heart of dixie
    Posts
    1,215

    06 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
    02 superchipsZ28 M6(sold)

    Quote Originally Posted by tep98ws6 View Post
    three hours til im off. im ready to leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeave.
    i got 6

  7. #2987
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    this is FUCKING hilarious: has vulgar language!!!

    http://www.Break.com/break-originals...y-carpool.html

  8. #2988
    LSwut tep98ws6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Saint Louis, MO
    Posts
    1,705

    Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

    holy chit. i went to smoke and since i got here two hours ago, the temp outside has dropped like 10* it feels like.

  9. #2989
    Senior Member transamprincess98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Land of Gas Refineries
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,571

    Light Tarnished Silver
    STS-V

    I have a crazy nasty customer this morning. I gave her options.... A. She can wait til the insurance company sends me a promise to pay (confirm they are paying shop) OR B. She can pay the additional money and her insurance can reimburse her......


    She doesn't like those choices... car was done yesterday, can't release until either A or B happens and she thinks by annoying everyone (me, appraiser, & insurance co) that she is going to get her car faster

  10. #2990
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    Quote Originally Posted by transamprincess98 View Post
    I have a crazy nasty customer this morning. I gave her options.... A. She can wait til the insurance company sends me a promise to pay (confirm they are paying shop) OR B. She can pay the additional money and her insurance can reimburse her......


    She doesn't like those choices... car was done yesterday, can't release until either A or B happens and she thinks by annoying everyone (me, appraiser, & insurance co) that she is going to get her car faster
    you are the perfect person for that job. I couldn't think of someone who cares any less for individuals

  11. #2991
    BAHHBYE Stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Gonzales, La
    Posts
    2,862

    06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ


  12. #2992
    Senior Member transamprincess98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Land of Gas Refineries
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,571

    Light Tarnished Silver
    STS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    you are the perfect person for that job. I couldn't think of someone who cares any less for individuals
    Actually, I am very nice to my customers until they are nasty to me. The average moron that comes into this shop has NO clue about the process and doesn't like to hear I can't give you back the car until I confirm we are being paid on it. We do a job we have to be paid plain and simple. You want your car right now pay the extra and I'll give it to you. Otherwise wait until the insurance company does their job and stop being an asshole.

  13. #2993
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    Quote Originally Posted by transamprincess98 View Post
    Actually, I am very nice to my customers until they are nasty to me. The average moron that comes into this shop has NO clue about the process and doesn't like to hear I can't give you back the car until I confirm we are being paid on it. We do a job we have to be paid plain and simple. You want your car right now pay the extra and I'll give it to you. Otherwise wait until the insurance company does their job and stop being an asshole.
    your co workers tell me you're like the mayor of frowny town!

  14. #2994
    Senior Member transamprincess98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Land of Gas Refineries
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,571

    Light Tarnished Silver
    STS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    your co workers tell me you're like the mayor of frowny town!
    My coworkers can't hear you down there......

  15. #2995
    BAHHBYE Stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Gonzales, La
    Posts
    2,862

    06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

    Rotfl!!

  16. #2996
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Rotfl!!
    shut up and don't antagonize it.

  17. #2997
    Impounded 86 IROC-Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    .
    Age
    30
    Posts
    11,760

    Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps


  18. #2998
    BAHHBYE Stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Gonzales, La
    Posts
    2,862

    06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    shut up and don't antagonize it.






    Im a midget too!

  19. #2999
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    Click for full size
    that pisses me off...i don't know why, but it really does

  20. #3000
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    ok, random question; what is the name of the model who has a fake leg and tattoos?

Page 150 of 197 FirstFirst ... 50100110120130146147148149150151152153154170180190 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Ftw train
    By 402 Guru in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 11:50 AM
  2. ***Rocktober Texas Mini-Train***
    By ntimid8r in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 300
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 07:51 AM
  3. ***Rocktober Texas Mini-Train***
    By ntimid8r in forum Texas Members
    Replies: 1044
    Last Post: 10-31-2008, 09:36 PM
  4. Got on the PC train...
    By 99'CajunFirehawk157 in forum Showcar and Detailing
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 02:01 PM
  5. DFW TRAIN thread
    By ss_caramo in forum Texas Members
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-05-2007, 04:12 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •