Page 19 of 123 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222339495969119 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 2456

***The May-be-good Train***

This is a discussion on ***The May-be-good Train*** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Originally Posted by transamprincess98 Have to wait til June 1 to get my taxes back you has an audit??? IRS ...

  1. #361
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by transamprincess98 View Post
    Have to wait til June 1 to get my taxes back
    you has an audit??? IRS has been a real bitch lately... took me more than a half year to get my FTHBC back...

  2. #362
    I like turtles GTP231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Corn and Soybean fields
    Posts
    5,445

    Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

    Its all that cake farts money.....

  3. #363
    Impounded 86 IROC-Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    .
    Age
    30
    Posts
    11,760

    Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

    Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    And where exactly on the forum would one go to view this masterpiece?
    Oh it's no where near finished. It's only about 25% finished I'd say, if that.

  4. #364
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    Oh it's no where near finished. It's only about 25% finished I'd say, if that.
    i can't wait... i have high hopes for a new level of epic...

  5. #365
    None Shall Pass Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East of Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    3,827

    Black
    99 WS.6 - Modified

    Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    Oh it's no where near finished. It's only about 25% finished I'd say, if that.
    This oughta be good! My paintshop skills amount to being able to draw lines and circles - and even that isn't that good.

    I need a vacation.

  6. #366
    Member Aetos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Formerly NYC. Strong Island now!!
    Age
    31
    Posts
    641

    White
    1999 Transam WS6






  7. #367
    Impounded 86 IROC-Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    .
    Age
    30
    Posts
    11,760

    Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

    Quote Originally Posted by Knight View Post
    This oughta be good! My paintshop skills amount to being able to draw lines and circles - and even that isn't that good.

    I need a vacation.
    Any drawing is really just a combination of lines


    I make you guys a sneak peek quickly before I head out to the SLC to resume studying

  8. #368
    Senior Member transamprincess98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Land of Gas Refineries
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,571

    Light Tarnished Silver
    STS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    you has an audit??? IRS has been a real bitch lately... took me more than a half year to get my FTHBC back...
    No... That is when I am supposed to get my check from the IRS! They owe me FTHBC & Green appliances credit

  9. #369
    Impounded 86 IROC-Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    .
    Age
    30
    Posts
    11,760

    Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

    Here's a small preview. There's no background yet as I've just been drawing single members/references and will pull it all together at the end; which is why everything's on a white background.

    Also it's been somewhat difficult because the only references I have to go on are either avatars or photos/pictures that people have posted, the latter being hard to find since the forum search doesn't work for the AAG.

    edit:

    lol adding pic



  10. #370
    Member Aetos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Formerly NYC. Strong Island now!!
    Age
    31
    Posts
    641

    White
    1999 Transam WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    Here's a small preview. There's no background yet as I've just been drawing single members/references and will pull it all together at the end; which is why everything's on a white background.

    Also it's been somewhat difficult because the only references I have to go on are either avatars or photos/pictures that people have posted, the latter being hard to find since the forum search doesn't work for the AAG.

    edit:

    lol adding pic


    Click for full size
    awww, look at tss

    THATS GONNA BE THE MOST EPIC PICTURE EVER, I PROCLAIM YOU AN HERO

  11. #371
    None Shall Pass Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East of Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    3,827

    Black
    99 WS.6 - Modified

    Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    Any drawing is really just a combination of lines


    I make you guys a sneak peek quickly before I head out to the SLC to resume studying
    That may be - but my combination of lines look like an epileptic seizure.

  12. #372
    What I do? SHines-IT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    FL, USA
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,545
    2011 Prius

    I see the $5 Iroc, lol.

  13. #373
    Super Moderator
    pajeff02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Mansfield, PA
    Posts
    22,025

    Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

    Quote Originally Posted by transamprincess98 View Post
    Have to wait til June 1 to get my taxes back

    Refund? What's that?

  14. #374
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    Here's a small preview. There's no background yet as I've just been drawing single members/references and will pull it all together at the end; which is why everything's on a white background.

    Also it's been somewhat difficult because the only references I have to go on are either avatars or photos/pictures that people have posted, the latter being hard to find since the forum search doesn't work for the AAG.

    edit:

    lol adding pic


    Click for full size

    ONLY IN KENYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

  15. #375
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    fuck my job and the people that i work with... fucking slime balls...

  16. #376
    Slow'er'Ass Mr. Luos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Thornton, CO
    Posts
    23,785

    Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

    Jesus Fucking Christ....

    Found that oil leak I have been trying to track down. PCV hose in the back of the intake. The one with the little checkvalve in it that splits off into two lines.
    $130.
    Fuck.
    Me.

    Probably what killed off my previous clutches, and likely will be the death of this one too. Leaks RIGHT onto the bellhousing.
    Looks like a few changes will be made to the intake to allow for better clearance back there.

  17. #377
    Slow'er'Ass Mr. Luos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Thornton, CO
    Posts
    23,785

    Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

    Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    Click for full size
    I see you included me in there.
    (fire)

  18. #378
    Super Moderator
    pajeff02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Mansfield, PA
    Posts
    22,025

    Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    Jesus Fucking Christ....

    Found that oil leak I have been trying to track down. PCV hose in the back of the intake. The one with the little checkvalve in it that splits off into two lines.
    $130.
    Fuck.
    Me.

    Probably what killed off my previous clutches, and likely will be the death of this one too. Leaks RIGHT onto the bellhousing.
    Looks like a few changes will be made to the intake to allow for better clearance back there.

    Expensive piece of plastic -- bought one for our car back in March. Had to pick myself up off the floor when the parts counter person told me how much.

  19. #379
    Member Aetos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Formerly NYC. Strong Island now!!
    Age
    31
    Posts
    641

    White
    1999 Transam WS6

    progress:
    emissions and driver side header

  20. #380
    Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Millerton, PA
    Posts
    5,185

    2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

    Must be nice to have a car that the bolts will come out of.

Page 19 of 123 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222339495969119 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Ftw train
    By 402 Guru in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 11:50 AM
  2. Ever ran a train on a girl?
    By 98-LS1 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 05:11 AM
  3. Eastern train...
    By Spaz in forum Eastern Members
    Replies: 378
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 11:48 AM
  4. Got on the PC train...
    By 99'CajunFirehawk157 in forum Showcar and Detailing
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 02:01 PM
  5. Drunk Train!!!
    By Frankthetank in forum Southern Members
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-12-2006, 11:00 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •