Page 81 of 85 FirstFirst ... 31415161777879808182838485 LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 1693

*** June TRAIN *** Choo Choo

This is a discussion on *** June TRAIN *** Choo Choo within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; no where they own the store so they are automatic ass munches, well except mike and matt(the owners son) as ...

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

no where they own the store so they are automatic ass munches, well except mike and matt(the owners son) as long as the owner isn't there they are great to work for.

Another time I was balancing tires for a car and the asshat walks in and asks how far are you from that car(meaning how much more time) i turned and looked at the car and back at him and said about 25 feet,cammed and the retired mcop ex marine about pissed themselves. the boss said I ment how much longer,.I replied yea i know what you ment, and to answer that question a lot less time than it will take me if you keep coming out here bugging the shit out of me with dumbass questions. I had the entire shop in hysterics at that point. he just turned and dropped his head like a beat dog and walked away.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by mrwdjv View Post
    I was a manager once.......however I never got sent to the..."you have to be a complete ass munch" school. Seriously they are all really the same where do they send them for training?
    Boss is the owner. The manager is his brother. AND THE OWNER DRIVES THE MANAGER UP THE WALL.

When the owner is there, we all see the manager put his face in his hands and moans he has a headache.

It's like watching "Abbott and Costello" movies, I tell ya.

Spencer is a mechanic who is just "unhappy" so to speak. He rambles to himself about how frustrating his life is. He walked past me today saying some random b.s. and said "YA KNOW!" as he always does...and I almost sent my soda out my nose I wanted to laugh so bad. I call him "utmost angst."

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by cuervo25_1 View Post
    no where they own the store so they are automatic ass munches, well except mike and matt(the owners son) as long as the owner isn't there they are great to work for.

Another time I was balancing tires for a car and the asshat walks in and asks how far are you from that car(meaning how much more time) i turned and looked at the car and back at him and said about 25 feet,cammed and the retired mcop ex marine about pissed themselves. the boss said I ment how much longer,.I replied yea i know what you ment, and to answer that question a lot less time than it will take me if you keep coming out here bugging the shit out of me with dumbass questions. I had the entire shop in hysterics at that point. he just turned and dropped his head like a beat dog and walked away.
    x1000

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Boss is the owner. The manager is his brother. AND THE OWNER DRIVES THE MANAGER UP THE WALL.

When the owner is there, we all see the manager put his face in his hands and moans he has a headache.

It's like watching "Abbott and Costello" movies, I tell ya.

Spencer is a mechanic who is just "unhappy" so to speak. He rambles to himself about how frustrating his life is. He walked past me today saying some random b.s. and said "YA KNOW!" as he always does...and I almost sent my soda out my nose I wanted to laugh so bad. I call him "utmost angst."
    I am going to catch you one day when you have to piss in the worst way and literally make you piss yourself, just for my amusement

The best is when spencer cracks his head on various parts of the lifts, cars ect. he has got to have dain bramage by now

Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

This is the lil guy I had to relocate today. I named him Gus though he didn't bring me any winning lottery tickets

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Jeez how do I even have a job still

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Wuh oh. Groundhog? I wouldn't mind one as a pet.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Quote Originally Posted by gtp231 View Post
    this is the lil guy i had to relocate today. I named him gus though he didn't bring me any winning lottery tickets
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    hey cammed he caught your mother......ahhh shit you got me going on that crap now

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

I am going to catch you one day when you have to piss in the worst way and literally make you piss yourself, just for my amusement

The best is when spencer cracks his head on various parts of the lifts, cars ect. he has got to have dain bramage by now
    I remember the one time he cracked his head on the lift and he was holding his head and bowing. I asked him if he was practicing to join the Hisidic community which his response was "F.U."

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

hey cammed he caught your mother......ahhh shit you got me going on that crap now
    If she saws this, she'd slap me upside my head.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

I remember the one time he cracked his head on the lift and he was holding his head and bowing. I asked him if he was practicing to join the Hisidic community which his response was "F.U."
    We are SOOOOOOO gonna die and go to hell. well atleast I will have one friend there

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

if she saws this, she'd slap me upside my head.
    hey ,my puerto rican mom look at what your real son started

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

We are SOOOOOOO gonna die and go to hell. well atleast I will have one friend there
    Even Satan himself would leave...he'd be in too much pain laughing to run hell.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

oH BTW cAMMED JUST DRANK LIKE A HALF A GALLON OF ICED TEA SO i AM WIRED.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

oH BTW cAMMED JUST DRANK LIKE A HALF A GALLON OF ICED TEA SO i AM WIRED.
    Ohhhhhhh...GREAAAAAAT!!! Caffeine rush for Tony. Oy vey!

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

getting ready to mow my lawn and all so it will wear off soon, the wife is giving me the "if you don't get off your ass and mow that lawn you will die" look

And I am not about to say "your here all day doing nothing you mow it" it is getting way too close to nookie time.

Gray/ White

Wuh oh. Groundhog? I wouldn't mind one as a pet.
    Definitely not that one. Think he bent up the door trigger. He definitely was not happy to see me when I opened the trunk of the car and I didn't even drive dumb

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    Definitely not that one. Think he bent up the door trigger. He definitely was not happy to see me when I opened the trunk of the car and I didn't even drive dumb
    I have heard they can be NASTY.

Gray/ White

Gus was not a happy groundhog. Guess that's why he didn't give me some lottery tickets like the dumbass commercials

Purple
    1998 Trans Am

getting ready to mow my lawn and all so it will wear off soon, the wife is giving me the "if you don't get off your ass and mow that lawn you will die" look

And I am not about to say "your here all day doing nothing you mow it" it is getting way too close to nookie time.
    You are a very smart man!!!!

Page 81 of 85 FirstFirst ... 31415161777879808182838485 LastLast

Thread Information