Page 80 of 85 FirstFirst ... 30405060767778798081828384 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 1693

*** June TRAIN *** Choo Choo

This is a discussion on *** June TRAIN *** Choo Choo within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; bacon... mmmmm......

  1. #1581
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    bacon... mmmmm...

  2. #1582
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,488

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6


  3. #1583
    Member mrwdjv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Age
    40
    Posts
    213

    Purple
    1998 Trans Am

    I've missed you guys!

  4. #1584
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,488

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    How did ya make out with the bulbs?

  5. #1585
    Member mrwdjv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Age
    40
    Posts
    213

    Purple
    1998 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    How did ya make out with the bulbs?
    Just took a new job working from 5:30am til ummmmm 4 today.....so I havn;t done anything....I am the dumbass driving around with a pididdle.

  6. #1586
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,488

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by mrwdjv View Post
    Just took a new job working from 5:30am til ummmmm 4 today.....so I havn;t done anything....I am the dumbass driving around with a pididdle.
    Haven't seen/heard that in a while.

  7. #1587
    Member mrwdjv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Age
    40
    Posts
    213

    Purple
    1998 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Haven't seen/heard that in a while.
    Did I spell it correct?

  8. #1588
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,488

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Got to work this morning and threw the GTO on my lift for an oil change. My boss hovered over me...again. So I ignored him...again.

  9. #1589
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,488

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by mrwdjv View Post
    Did I spell it correct?
    Last time I checked, yes. Back when I was in high school, my friends and I would see a piddiddle and scream "PIDDIDDLE!!!" and punch each other in the arm. Ahhh...the good ol days.

  10. #1590
    Member mrwdjv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Age
    40
    Posts
    213

    Purple
    1998 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Got to work this morning and threw the GTO on my lift for an oil change. My boss hovered over me...again. So I ignored him...again.
    Good call.....keep it up!!!

  11. #1591
    Member cuervo25_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Oakland NJ
    Posts
    736

    Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

    Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Got to work this morning and threw the GTO on my lift for an oil change. My boss hovered over me...again. So I ignored him...again.
    I swear he is a first class moron!!! I mean hell how much abuse do we have to give him before he learns to keep his ass up front.We have everything covered in the back among all of us we don't need him back there. he should stay up front like a good little bitch

  12. #1592
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,488

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by mrwdjv View Post
    Good call.....keep it up!!!
    I saw him walking toward my bay and I whispered to myself, "this fking guy." And I just went about my biz. And he rambled about the new maro and how upset he'll be if there is no droptop maro. I just said, "yup, uhuh, yeah, really? ya don't say." He eventually went back to the showroom. And all was well until 8am.

  13. #1593
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,488

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by cuervo25_1 View Post
    I swear he is a first class moron!!! I mean hell how much abuse do we have to give him before he learns to keep his ass up front.We have everything covered in the back among all of us we don't need him back there. he should stay up front like a good little bitch
    He is like Spencer...ANNOYING AND THEY KNOW IT!!!

  14. #1594
    I like turtles GTP231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Corn and Soybean fields
    Posts
    5,445

    Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

    So I got to do some anilmal relocation today.

  15. #1595
    Member mrwdjv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Age
    40
    Posts
    213

    Purple
    1998 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    I saw him walking toward my bay and I whispered to myself, "this fking guy." And I just went about my biz. And he rambled about the new maro and how upset he'll be if there is no droptop maro. I just said, "yup, uhuh, yeah, really? ya don't say." He eventually went back to the showroom. And all was well until 8am.
    and then????

  16. #1596
    Member cuervo25_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Oakland NJ
    Posts
    736

    Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

    then he annoyed the hell out of everyone, including his brother that is the store manager. I asked him one day if he ever wondered why mike kept leaving the office. he said no,why? . to which I said because you piss him off like you piss off everyone. I got the silent treatment for a few days. I loved it.

  17. #1597
    Member cuervo25_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Oakland NJ
    Posts
    736

    Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

    Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    He is like Spencer...ANNOYING AND THEY KNOW IT!!!
    Maybe if we ask real nice like,Sarge will come up and set those two asses straight

  18. #1598
    Member mrwdjv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Age
    40
    Posts
    213

    Purple
    1998 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by cuervo25_1 View Post
    then he annoyed the hell out of everyone, including his brother that is the store manager. I asked him one day if he ever wondered why mike kept leaving the office. he said no,why? . to which I said because you piss him off like you piss off everyone. I got the silent treatment for a few days. I loved it.

    lol that is great!!!!

  19. #1599
    10 Years Strong cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    11,488

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by mrwdjv View Post
    and then????
    Work was, for the most part, smooth. With the exception of the occasional:

    Boss: "RICH...HOW MUCH LONGER?"
    Me-whispering to myself: "is this guy FKING SERIOUS?!" Uh, I just brought the car in, I still have to put it in the air."
    Boss: "Oh." *walks away*

    After he walked away, I went about my biz, with a smile on my face.

  20. #1600
    Member mrwdjv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Age
    40
    Posts
    213

    Purple
    1998 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Work was, for the most part, smooth. With the exception of the occasional:

    Boss: "RICH...HOW MUCH LONGER?"
    Me-whispering to myself: "is this guy FKING SERIOUS?!" Uh, I just brought the car in, I still have to put it in the air."
    Boss: "Oh." *walks away*

    After he walked away, I went about my biz, with a smile on my face.
    I was a manager once.......however I never got sent to the..."you have to be a complete ass munch" school. Seriously they are all really the same where do they send them for training?

Page 80 of 85 FirstFirst ... 30405060767778798081828384 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. August Texas mini train..choo choo!!!
    By SandmanWs7 in forum Texas Members
    Replies: 287
    Last Post: 08-31-2009, 08:51 PM
  2. Bang bang choo choo train!!
    By nitrox28 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 09:32 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •