Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 40 of 40
Like Tree3Likes

*** Gobble, Gobble Turkey Month TRAIN ***

This is a discussion on *** Gobble, Gobble Turkey Month TRAIN *** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Originally Posted by doberman 152 cabin in the woods? hmmm makes sense that's were 0rion is being held isn't it ...

  1. #21
    Senior Member Nhra Firebird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    southern pa
    Posts
    3,517
    Quote Originally Posted by doberman 152 View Post
    cabin in the woods? hmmm makes sense that's were 0rion is being held isn't it Click for full size
    Looks like 0rion lost a lot of weight.... Guess I should start feeding him

  2. #22
    Spaz is My Mentor SMWS6TA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ugy Lower Corner of AL
    Posts
    11,586

    Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

    Got a white tail doe on my last day, 125lb, small for you northern folk but on the large size for us Southern Gentlemen.



    I don't get how deer grown in the south vs north. South has longer growing season then the North, you would think the deer would be able to grown bigger with a longer food growing season, yet it's the opposite.



    Now in West Tx you have Mule deer and those botches get big. I haven't hunted one yet, can't afford the $$$$ to get on a lease where they have 'em.

  3. #23
    I like turtles GTP231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Corn and Soybean fields
    Posts
    5,462

    Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

    You say sometimes you just gotta crack open a cold one after the 21 year old bitch ass me tions Stacy's mom is dead and he start labeling you a necrophiliac. WTF
    83 Thunderturd even bigger turd probably LQ4 4L80 swap at some point
    Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    the guys here know how to find a nekkid chick farting into a cake but 2+2 stumps the shit out of 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    My brain must be defective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    Says the king of mockery and shit talking

  4. #24
    Senior Member doberman 152's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    6,130

    2013 GMC 1500 4x4
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

    Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    Got a white tail doe on my last day, 125lb, small for you northern folk but on the large size for us Southern Gentlemen.



    I don't get how deer grown in the south vs north. South has longer growing season then the North, you would think the deer would be able to grown bigger with a longer food growing season, yet it's the opposite.



    Now in West Tx you have Mule deer and those botches get big. I haven't hunted one yet, can't afford the $$$$ to get on a lease where they have 'em.
    Bergmann’s rule states that animal populations and species of larger size are found in colder environments, and the reverse is true in warmer regions.

  5. #25
    Senior Member doberman 152's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    6,130

    2013 GMC 1500 4x4
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

    Quote Originally Posted by Nhra Firebird View Post
    Looks like 0rion lost a lot of weight.... Guess I should start feeding him
    feed him the protein

  6. #26
    Spaz is My Mentor SMWS6TA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ugy Lower Corner of AL
    Posts
    11,586

    Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

    Last night I've grind up 2 front pork shoulders and a ham for breakfast sausage from some wild pigs.


    Trying to decided what flavor to go with. Regular or Maple Flavor.

    I can only make one or the other.

  7. #27
    I like turtles GTP231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Corn and Soybean fields
    Posts
    5,462

    Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

    Maple duh

  8. #28
    Senior Member doberman 152's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    6,130

    2013 GMC 1500 4x4
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

    Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    Last night I've grind up 2 front pork shoulders and a ham for breakfast sausage from some wild pigs.


    Trying to decided what flavor to go with. Regular or Maple Flavor.

    I can only make one or the other.
    Im banking on maple, how was it.

  9. #29
    024mula 024mula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    60
    Posts
    724

    silver
    '02 Firebird Formula

    Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    Last night I've grind up 2 front pork shoulders and a ham for breakfast sausage from some wild pigs.


    Trying to decided what flavor to go with. Regular or Maple Flavor.

    I can only make one or the other.
    Do one of each, one regular and one maple.
    2002 Firebird Formula - 5.7 Liter - "Last of the Breed"

  10. #30
    Spaz is My Mentor SMWS6TA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ugy Lower Corner of AL
    Posts
    11,586

    Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

    I had the wife picked and the winner was the regular. So next time I get to pick.

    Made about 17lbs of sausage.

  11. #31
    I like turtles GTP231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Corn and Soybean fields
    Posts
    5,462

    Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

    Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    I had the wife picked and the winner was the regular. So next time I get to pick.

    Made about 17lbs of sausage.
    Well she has a history or questionable decisions...

  12. #32
    Senior Member transamprincess98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Land of Gas Refineries
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,571
    CT6

    I think we should all start drinking early in the day to deal with "customers"
    376 LSX B15, LS3 intake, Stage 5 4L80, Strange Dana 60 3:73s, Spohn Torque Arm, sway bar, Panhard bar, SFCs, DSL, K -member, Strut tower brace, UCA & LCA & Y,Eibach springs, KYB shocks & struts ......... More to come.........

  13. #33
    Senior Member doberman 152's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    6,130

    2013 GMC 1500 4x4
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

    happy turkey day

  14. #34
    I like turtles GTP231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Corn and Soybean fields
    Posts
    5,462

    Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

    Quote Originally Posted by transamprincess98 View Post
    I think we should all start drinking early in the day to deal with "customers"
    Maybe they need to drink in order to deal with you

  15. #35
    024mula 024mula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    60
    Posts
    724

    silver
    '02 Firebird Formula


  16. #36
    Spaz is My Mentor SMWS6TA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ugy Lower Corner of AL
    Posts
    11,586

    Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

    *** Gobble, Gobble Turkey Month TRAIN ***

    This yr's black Friday has been the best one in a couple of decades for me.

    I wasn't forced to go to any stores, nor had to participate in gladiator games, or even had to wake up at God awful hours to run around because the wife wants me to drive so she can shop while I park.

    It was great, got to sleep in till 8, had a great breakfast, then went to the salvage yard to pull stuff to start fixing the vert. My daughter was pushed into another vehicle and has front and rear damage. Luckily no major damage just the plastic pieces.

    Got the rear bumper, bumper support, front crash bar, antenna and a couple of under side pieces for the nose for $130.

    I traded the under nose pieces for a slick beak hood. So the last of the needed parts is the nose, the foam support, drv headlight assembly, and both headlight covers.



    Best Black Friday ever..
    http://www.ls1.com/forums/f7/my-6-liter-build-174257/

    http://www.ls1.com/forums/f8/my-8-8-rear-build-165553/

    6.0L Block - Forged 403 built, breaking it in , Polluter Stg3 Cam, FAST 102mm Intake, NW102 TB, MSD wires, NGK TR6 plugs, Truck Coil Packs, LS3 Fuel Injectors, CC Pacesetter LT Headers, TS&P ORY, QTP e-Cutout, Magnaflow Muffler, 104mm Air Lid & Line Lock, Catch Can, Stage 2 T56 w/Viper shaft, PRO 5.0 Shifter, Tick MC, SPEC Stg3+ Clutch, QT SFI BH, MWC DSL, UMI: Sway Bars, SFC, PHB, LCA's, LCA Relocation Brackets & TA, Belstein Shocks, Hotchkis Springs (1" Drop), YR1 Snowflake Wheels wrapped in NT555 tires & Custom Fab Ford 8.8 rear w/4.10 Yukon Gears, WSQ Hood, 3"CM Strange Eng Drive Shaft.

    00 FB Vert - Stock

    Horsepower never lies, but is often lied about!

  17. #37
    Senior Member doberman 152's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    6,130

    2013 GMC 1500 4x4
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

    Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    This yr's black Friday has been the best one in a couple of decades for me.

    I wasn't forced to go to any stores, nor had to participate in gladiator games, or even had to wake up at God awful hours to run around because the wife wants me to drive so she can shop while I park.

    It was great, got to sleep in till 8, had a great breakfast, then went to the salvage yard to pull stuff to start fixing the vert. My daughter was pushed into another vehicle and has front and rear damage. Luckily no major damage just the plastic pieces.

    Got the rear bumper, bumper support, front crash bar, antenna and a couple of under side pieces for the nose for $130.

    I traded the under nose pieces for a slick beak hood. So the last of the needed parts is the nose, the foam support, drv headlight assembly, and both headlight covers.



    Best Black Friday ever..
    what's the damage on the other vehicle?

  18. #38
    Spaz is My Mentor SMWS6TA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ugy Lower Corner of AL
    Posts
    11,586

    Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

    Mostly paint scrapes. My daughter got the worse I believe. The Lexus that hit her from behind did have an airbag system error light come on, but no deployment on any vehicles.




    And today I found out I need to get scoped on my knee. MRI found cartridge deformity.

    Fancy term for you fucked it up and if you keep walking on it you're going to need a knee replacement. 2020 just keeps getting better and better.

  19. #39
    Spaz is My Mentor SMWS6TA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ugy Lower Corner of AL
    Posts
    11,586

    Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

    Well my vert will get to extend it's life a little longer. We came to an agreement that prevents it from being totaled.

  20. #40
    024mula 024mula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    60
    Posts
    724

    silver
    '02 Firebird Formula

    Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    Well my vert will get to extend it's life a little longer. We came to an agreement that prevents it from being totaled.


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. *** The Turkey is in the house November TRAIN ***
    By kingls1 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 11-30-2016, 05:45 PM
  2. *** Gobble till you Wobble, November TRAIN ***
    By SMWS6TA in forum AAG Archives
    Replies: 199
    Last Post: 12-02-2015, 04:21 AM
  3. Happy Turkey Day Train!!!
    By SMWS6TA in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-29-2013, 01:46 PM
  4. *** November Turkey Run TRAIN ***
    By SMWS6TA in forum AAG Archives
    Replies: 745
    Last Post: 12-01-2012, 07:52 PM
  5. The "may this month be better than last" train
    By jiveass in forum AAG Archives
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 06:26 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •